[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im looking for a quick fuck she got an ugly face but got big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
im looking for a quick fuck she got an ugly face but got big tits and ass, what's the best way to basically say im here to fuck? i'm prob better looking than her if it means anything and could do better but 18/m/virgin
>>
Flirt then meet you fagass
>>
>>23118132
how can I skip the whole flirting process? I just wanna get to the point, if shes up for it sweet if not move on but idk how to put it to the point in the best way
>>
>>23118157
Only way you get to skip flirting is with rape

Tell her if what she thinks of having friends with benefits
>>
>>23118279
The main question I got is what do I answer to her question. The truth or lie and say meet people, the usual bullshit?
>>
>>23117972
netflix and chill?
>>
>>23118157
Dont.

Just flirt dirty. She wont go from the normal princess girl she is right now to a dirty slut just because you tell her you only want to fuck. If she wanted to skip the flirting then she would have done that herself
>>
>>23118301
Flirt dirty like?
>>
>>23117972
You write on your profile "looking for nothing serious".
>>
>>23118362
Try to twist things into something dirty, you have to be able to see if shes in the mood, but I often say "Netflix and chill alone :/" when she asks me what im doing. If she doesent say something like "okey cool" then you can reply with "But you can change that" and that dirty look emoticon or whatever the fuck its called. Has worked for me many times.
>>
>>23118450
Lmao which ones the dirty look emoticon?
>>
File: index.png (3 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3 KB, 142x142
>>23118462
Lol I found it, smirking. Im not american, but where I live we use alot of smileys when texting. I have talked to some american girls, I dont know if I just chatted with retards or if all girls type like that there.
>>
>18
dude this isn't preschool
>>
>>23118514
what?
>>
>>23118541
and a quick note, she seems into you. The "Banter;)" shows that you can do some dirty hints
>>
>>23118683
>asking a girl why she's on Tinder
everybody is on Tinder to fuck. no exceptions unless it's some meta bullshit.
>>
>>23118279
"Only way you get to skip flirting is with rape"

i dunno why but i died
>>
>>23117972
Just stay a virgin if you can't figure this out. Social pleb.
>>
What's /soc/'s opinion on putting "x" at the end of every message?
I think it's effeminate as fuck but it seems to be working for this guy
>>
>>23119588
WTF THEY'RE BOTH DOING IT why is that happening and how didn't I notice at first
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.