[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an undesirable in my own country, which country will accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: untitled_4.jpg (1 MB, 1408x2776) Image search: [Google]
untitled_4.jpg
1 MB, 1408x2776
As an undesirable in my own country, which country will accept my Dutch genes in their gene pool?
>>
>>23115150
Stay and fight.

Fuck the worthless cucks
>>
>>23115159
You don't understand. I'm willing to fight and die, but not in vain.

/soc/ please.
>>
Je bent gewoon een flikker die er niks van bakt fuck outta here met je zogenaamd undesirable. Neuk een hoer ofzo
>>
I met a Dutch guy in Cyprus last year.

I added him on facebook and now he's changed his name to mohammed, what the fuck is going on over there?
>>
>>23115566
Hoi Achmed.
>>
>>23115150
Come to US and fuck me, OP <3
>>
Nothing wrong with your looks, so the problem's clearly with your personality. You can keep your douchebaggery where you are, thanks.
>>
>>23116117
I should have clarified, that as a critic of the political establishment, I and my like-minded peers are shunned as fascist xenophobes that should be out-bred. I made this post after reading an article in which the VP of the European Council blames education for all the shit happening, e.g. the assaults on women on NYE. As a teacher myself, I flipped my shit as you might imagine. Hence, "undesirable".

I did try to keep this from getting too /pol/. Also, thanks.
>>
>>23115150
I'm a slightly racist Americunt. You can put your genes in my pool whenever.
>>
>>23115150
If you shaved your torso then I'd be on that in a second.
>>
>>23116140
Vote for Geert Wilders then?
>>
Don't listen to >>23116461

No shave.
>>
>>23116469
I agree with very little Wilders says and I don't think he could run a country for longer than a week. Joram van Klaveren has my vote, for all the good that will do. The point is, even friends that I once considered not-clinically-retarded desperately cling to leftist ideas that are disproven time and time again. If it was just the government to stand up to, I gladly would. But average person cares more about their facebook-persona than the truth and is too afraid of being called racist / xenophobic to do anything about the situation, no matter how many women get raped on any given night.

It's one thing that I should live and die in this society, but I will not have my children grow up being taught to "keep men at arm's length" so as to not get raped.
>>
>>23116461
But it keeps me nice and warm. I used to shave it but I hate how it feels with clothes on. Like I'm constantly wet, or something.
>>
>>23116522
Oh jij bent toch echt wel een hele vieze flikker hoor

Gegroet,

'Achmed'
>>
Every Dutch guy and girl I know from imageboards say the same shit as you OP. And as a non-muslim girl living among muslims, I completely understand. Wish your men and women weren't such brainwashed passive liberals and cucks, you were such a good country.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.