[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two girls are coming over two my place rn. We're all going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0010.jpg (249 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0010.jpg
249 KB, 900x1596
Two girls are coming over two my place rn. We're all going to get high together. This could end in either a poor investment of weed or me getting laid.

Please wish me and my audacious schemes luck.
>>
>>23110833
>Those earrings
>That shirt
>Those beady eyes
>Hanging up your douche hats on the wall
>The 70's white trash couch
M8, they're only coming over to smoke all of your weed.
>>
>>23110863
Using this post as motivation to Fuck one of them now
>>
>>23110863
Not my hats or couch btw cunt
>>
>>23110833
I don't see the point of this point... regardless of that I'd def fuck you
>>
>>23110936
point of this post*
>>
>>23110922
>Implying that losing your kissless virginity wasn't already motivation enough for you to develop this hair-brained scheme of buying sex with weed
>Implying you aren't cucking yourself with your weed
Haha, I did this all the time to faglords like you in high school. They'll probably leave together twenty minutes after smoking a bowl and then go hang out with somebody who doesn't ask them if they want to play truth or dare every five minutes.
You're silly OP.
>>23110928
Also I lol'd
>>
File: IMG9505721.jpg (34 KB, 396x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG9505721.jpg
34 KB, 396x480
>>
>>23110949
KEKED BY WEED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>23110833
OP's current status:
Girls are standing in the room, arms crossed. One is pretending to text, the other is looking around for where they could sit without getting beta filth on their outfits.
She glances to the couch, and immediately know it is not a viable option.
OP is sitting on his cum-stiffened grandma couch, awkwardly flipping through Netflix asking them what they want to watch.
He desperately hopes that if he puts on a funny yet sexually charged show, it will fill in the gaps of his lack luster personality and the girls will feel like they are having a good time.
The girls don't know what to say in response to his repeated demands for them to pick a show.
"Does he not realize that we are only here to get high? Why is he doing this to us?" they wonder while OP begins to sweat.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.