[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /soc/ think of black men that aren't in line with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1250x1126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1250x1126
What does /soc/ think of black men that aren't in line with the stereotype?
>>
>>23098135
Like Uerkel?
>>
>>23098135
With jobs? Don't know, haven't met any yet.
>>
>>23098135
They're awesome.
I had the best neighbor when I was growing up who was a retired cop and one of the friendliest people as well as being a complete gentleman with a heart of gold. It's a good thing I met him when I was little because I'd probably be racist as fuck if I never met him.
>>
>>23098178
Where do you live?
>>
I wonder if there are any good white people...I mean no pervs, rapists, drug addicts, serial killers, thieves, school shooters, elderly abusers, corrupt, liars, squatters, cultural leeches(unoriginal thoughts or ideas) sadists, sexual deviants, cannibalistic, interspecies sexual participants, unhumorous, and above all else contradictionists to the max....I wonder if there are really white people who are pure and of true virtue... Doubt it...
>>
Skyrim orcs are the black people of tamrial
>>
Cant get passed the smell
>>
>>23098669
I wonder if you people bathe with your dogs...hence the dog like odor you emit once your wet....
>>
>>23098654
>>>/co/mblr
>>
>>23098662
^^^^^^^this guy must NOT have a girlfriend.... Get one bud...you might be able to do so once you wash your ass...
>>
>>23098682
Not interested
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.