[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about a fetish I have but I haven't really seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ycy.jpg (63 KB, 550x557) Image search: [Google]
ycy.jpg
63 KB, 550x557
Question about a fetish I have but I haven't really seen talked about.

So occasionally, I see girls on here with 'daddy' fetishes. Sometimes they fantasize about their own real life dad. Whatever I'm not judging. I see people posting here with 'baby' fetishes. Wearing diapers and binky's and what not.
NOT. JUDGING.

But what I DO NOT see very often is the opposite. I never see men talking about a sort of 'mommy' fetish. Not MILFS. Not a baby fetish. Just having a girl that sort of dominates you and has rules for you, like a mother. Doesn't let you do things without her permission, etc. This includes the stuff in bed. Not necessarily BDSM or shit like that, just telling you what to do, as perverted as she wants.

Any other dude havet his fantasy/thought? And what do all you femanons think about it?
>>
>>23088910
Femanon here: couldn't care less on who likes what. Pretty sure most have that feeling.
>>
>>23088926
I suspect the same thing but what I meant by 'What do you think about it' was would you do it if a guy requested you treat him that way.
>>
People fetishize eating literal shit, so what do you think? you think they might fetishize maternal domination? maybe, within the realm of possibility? I mean, it's not nearly as glamorous eating shit, but you know, they probably do. There are probably men and women into it, on both sides. I'm no professional fetishologist or anything, I'm just not a completely fucking retarded mockery of a human mind.
>>
Lol dude lurk more there was a thread like this a few days ago

Most of the femanons who replied where more into femdom stuff tho
>>
>>23088969
Different femanon.

Could be fun/hot. I personally could be in either position (submissive/dominant), but my boyfriend tends to be more on the dominant side, though still very vanilla.

I'm okay with this and pretty adaptive, though would get annoyed with it in the long haul if it really isn't limited to the bedroom. Power dynamic play is cool, but I want a partner also. Sex isn't everything.
>>
My wife and I have a Femdom marriage. I often call her Mommy while we are playing.

I am not picturing my own mother or anything like that. Mommy is just a word we use while I am being dominated in a more sensual way, as opposed to pain or humiliation play.
>>
Not a dude. Lezanon here. In my 20's I had real mommy issues and always dated much older women, women I felt would protect me, guide me in bed. Yes some liked to be called mommy and I went along with it.
>>
>>23088910
I just didn't have a word to call it. Another addition to my fetish collection
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.