[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awkward/Weird/Retarded Stuff you do. What shit do you do that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sketch-1450047120377.jpg (208 KB, 1794x1080) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1450047120377.jpg
208 KB, 1794x1080
Awkward/Weird/Retarded Stuff you do.

What shit do you do that separates you from others?

>Rules:

If it gives you sexual arousal it's a fetish, fetishes does NOT count.
Stuff that can be attributed to diagnoses such as autism, OCD or Schizophrenia do not count.
>>
OP here.

My hands feel dirty after touching keys. Having keys close to something makes me feel uncomfortable.

I rate my own farts from one to ten. If it's over a seven I feel proud.

I can pee in a sink in a bathroom without hesitation, it's something primal, like establishing territory.
>>
When I'm at stores I flip random items upside down.
I take my bong water and strain it for extra resin.
I randomly just don't sleep some nights.
>>
fem here. whenever i feel like i have to go #2 i try to hold it for the longest time. too many of my panties have been ruined because of skid marks
>>
>>23085733

That's fucking weird alright. Sure it's not a fetish?
>>
I seek validation a lot but I also collect music audio cassettes so I guess that's pretty weird!
>>
>>23085733
Ewww
>>
>>23085733
Male here. I do too. I just don't like going #2. Sometimes I will go almost a week without taking a shit. My farts are horrendous because of this and literally smell like death.
>>
Male

I have some weird predisposition to not eating anything that lives in water. People always offer what I imagine is awesome sea food and I just stare at them like their fucking stupid.
>>
It's not unique but I struggle to walk in public. Not just the "manual walking" thing either, my legs actually tense up and I can't move them properly.

It sucks desu senpai.
>>
>>23085522
doesnt that get you sick
>>
Uhm where to start:
1- i can't touch my phone, keyboard without washing my hands, i always feel like my hands are dirty so i basically don't do 2 dif things witohut washing my hands first.
2- I tend to.."scratch" things, mainly edges, like if i see the edge of a desk and feel like it itches me so i have to at least touch it to get rid of that sensation. I don't really scratch hard or anything, sometimes i just need to touch the thing..is hard to explain lol.
>>
More often than not I'll pick my nose and leave the boogers under my office chair and it...accumulates.

Aside from that I randomly like to make up funny ways to walk around the house.
>>
>>23086661
Are people becoming anime again? If so I'm giving people piggy back rides.
>>
I turn my volume up and pretend to be singers and lip synch songs as if I'm performing them live, I imagine I probably look pretty fucking retarded to an outsiders pov if anyone were to walk in on me
>>
I bite the ends off of my fingernails and play with them in my mouth. Once I start seeing the white at the end of a fingernail, I start getting the urge to bite it. Used to to it with toenails too when I was younger, but now my feet are too gross to do that, and I'm not as flexible as I used to be.
>>
I run around in my room a lot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.