[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So on NYE I took my first ever E pill with my fuckbuddy/guyimseeing/boyfriend/not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Ecstasy.jpg (26 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Ecstasy.jpg
26 KB, 700x394
So on NYE I took my first ever E pill with my fuckbuddy/guyimseeing/boyfriend/notsure.

Holy shit.
I was so fricking happy, like it was so surreal. and the sex, maaaan. The sex was amazing.
We started getting out the bondage and while he was doing that I was rubbing myself on the mattress with not a care in the world.

Kinda wanna do it again.

Any first time drug users out there? Did you enjoy it?
>>
Tried LSD for the first time 3 months ago with an experienced friend and another buddy who was on shrooms. Cleared out my entire day for it in order to have an uninterrupted trip, chilled out in a park and in a dorm with flashy lights and some tapestry.

Holy shit man
>>
I tried benzos for the first time this year around the summer.

I'm addicted now. It sucks.
>>
I've heard never to have sex on E because it makes sex off it seem boring as hell by comparison.
>>
>>23084407
I wanna try shrooms at some point.
It's taken me 2 days to come right down but I'm still feeling sluggish ...

>>23084413
Arn;t those the tranquillizers? Don't they just make you fall asleep?
>>
>>23084444
this
>>
>>23084444
That's because it is.
>>
Anyone else tried the darknet for drugs yet?
>>
>>23084446
>Arn;t those the tranquillizers? Don't they just make you fall asleep?

They're an anxiolytic. They make me not give a shit about my terrible life.

But yes, they do serve as a nice sleep aid.
>>
>>23084446
yeah, but no. they're panic medication. it's easy to fall asleep after taking them if you're not tolerant to the dose, but it's because they make you feel chill as fuck not because they make you sleepy. like honestly you give no shits about anything, you're just like "cool man" it's sick
>>
>>23084444
Ah, Yeah Know what you mean.
We had sex a few times after and to be honest the only hurdle was my confidence issues which was non existent on E.
But, the sex off E still felt great, xD

>>23084461
I getcha now
>>
>>23084446
From taking acid?
>>23084413
Better try and kick it while you still have time
>>
>>23084479
Ecstasy... granted I'm not sure if it's the same thing but different forms..
>>
>>23084479
>Better try and kick it while you still have time

Tryin'. Shit's tough.
>>
>>23084494
Never done e pills but can confirm they're not acid(LSD)
>>
>>23084531
Get as much help as you can. I stay away from chemically addictive drugs, so I really can't offer any type of advice. But maybe get your hands on some weed, and godspeed.
>>
>being proud of being a drug-taking club whore

I'm sure your daddy is proud of you
>>
>>23084556
>2016
>drugshaming
>on 4chan

I'm sure no one in your family is proud of you
>>
File: clonazepam_tablets1.jpg (45 KB, 410x300) Image search: [Google]
clonazepam_tablets1.jpg
45 KB, 410x300
>>23084413
God they are the definition of the phrase "a double edged sword." They pretty much make me a zen master while I'm on them. Fortunately I haven't taken them enough to developed an addiction. They help with my anxiety so much that the addiction might be worth it though. I prefer Klonopins though. Not as addictive and last longer.
>>
File: 1451523739073.jpg (174 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1451523739073.jpg
174 KB, 540x810
>>23084556
Shut the fuck up and go back to your masturbation. Practically everyone takes drugs in some way, shape, or form for reasons other than medication. If you don't then that probably just means you're a sheltered little shit or some kind of tight-assed Jesus freak or something.
>>
>>23084669
> I prefer Klonopins though. Not as addictive and last longer

That's what I take. I have a script for Ativan but that shit is wack (and a lot more addictive)

Anyways I've been doing around 1-2 mg regularly for like 3 months now. Before that, it was probably 1 mg PRN (once a week or less maybe?)

It's transformed me from a suicidal kissless virgin to just a virgin since I started taking the shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 540x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 540x557
Nah, I don't know what your talking about! I don't do drugs!
20 Y.O, Australian.
>>
>>23084721
>from a suicidal kissless virgin to just a virgin
That's some good progress.
>>
Didn't see anyone post coke.
>Had a bunch of drinks
>Blew ~1/4 gram throughout the night
>Felt pretty sober
>No hangover
>Ok.
>>
>>23084892
I always said Ill try weed, pills and shrooms.. But that's as far as I'm willing to go! xD
>>
I don't know anyone with connection and I'm paranoid to go looking online or elsewhere. I used to take zanax but at a low .5 mg dose so it didnt do anything really. I would love to try psychedelics though.
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 640x1136
Straya here again...
I use pot, whippa, pills, acid and speed regularly
Tried shard by accident the other day... Thought it was amphetamine rock....(pic related)... Found the bag.... It's 8:54 AM.... Umm haven't slept much at all since New Years
>>
>>23084375
I've rolled 15-20 times since the Fall of '98. It's definitely a life changing experience.
>>
>>23085126
I'm currently in the process of trying to get them online. I read up on it and it seems much safer than you'd believe
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.