[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a INFJ only chat room on Facebook. A chat room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151226_164704.jpg (933 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151226_164704.jpg
933 KB, 1200x1600
I want to make a INFJ only chat room on Facebook. A chat room with my own kind would be amazing. Ashtin richards. Bakersfield California
>>
Wtf does INFJ mean
>>
>>23083588
You do realize anyone on any form if social media like /soc who says they are an "I" really are "E" because "I" would never postop anything. Now you might mistaken being an "I" cause you're socially awkward and people don't want to socialize with you. So you take Meyers Briggs and end up assuming you're an I cause youre faggot
>>
>>23083618
It's like you don't even know what introverted or extroverted really mean.

Careful on those edges.
>>
Posted your facebook twice now, are you legit autistic?
>>
>>23083618
>thinks that I means antisocial
you're a dumb faggot
>>
>>23083618

Oh boy.
>>
>>23083588
Only faggots believe meyers Briggs is a legit character foundation.
>>
>>23083 So being an introvert means you have to be a lonely little bitch for the rest of your life right? Man fuck you. ,you just came here for the dick pics
>>
>>23083626
Lol you saying a introverted person will never post on social media just for the fact that they're introvert ?
>>
>>23083646
That's something a ESTP would say haha
>>
>>23083729
The opposite.

Losing energy while being around and interacting with people doesn't mean they're going to be a hermit that eschews all social interaction.
>>
>>23083628
You're the one in a chat room with a whole bunch of dick pics. I actually mean well.
>>
>>23083788
Thank you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.