[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, was hoping to get some advice from a femanon. A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hey /soc/,

was hoping to get some advice from a femanon.

A while since I've broken up with my GF and not doing that bad actually. Got over the sadness and even hooked up with a few girls.

Every time I met a cute girl at the bar, at first things go really well. They seem legitimately interested, we'd have fun conversations, they'll tell me I look good or ask for my number, you know at least some indicators that things are going well.

But when I contact them (usually the next day), conversations quickly stall or it takes them 1-2 days to give a two word response.

This literally happens to me every time. Is there really something I am missing here? Is small talk really that much of a turn off?
>>
>>23082664

Yes, small talk is that much of a turn off. It's fine for platonic friends and random, brief strangers. Small talk is basically the complete lack of any chemistry and fluid interaction.

Don't even have to be a femanon to answer your question.
>>
Protip you fucking retard. Fishermen don't ask fish how to catch other fish. Go seek the advice of men. Women don't know how to catch other women.
>>
>>23082728
whole this fucking time people have been telling me to 'be yourself', how is it that when texting with girls there are 101 rules to follow to even have a shot at a date?

I know it sounds really autistic, but shit like that never happens to me in person and just takes me a few fucking text messages to fuck things up.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.