[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /soc/, how should I message her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x1136
Help /soc/, how should I message her?
>>
"oy"
>>
>>23076922
'I'll take it as a positive sign that you're not against putting your lips on slimey, slightly odd smelling objects'
>>
Good morning/evening/night. How was your New Years?

Don't compliment her until you have the basic chit chat. Then say something like "how was that trip in your photo? You look very pretty there by the way". Don't jump on her. Take it from a younger girl, we don't like being complimented off the bat, there's nothing special about that, she probably gets it all the time.
>>
So if you kissed the fish, I have good chances, right?
>>
"NICE FISH FAGGOT"
>>
>>23076922
After I get done with you there's only going to be 7 planets left because I'm going to destroy Uranus
>>
>>23076922
Tell her to remove the C in her description.
>>
I bet your pussy smells like that fish
>>
If you like to fish, talk about fishing. Maybe you can somehow convince her to go fishing with your goofy ass.
>>
>>23076922
"I have 10,000,000 dollars in my bank account"
-picture of your account's balance
>>
"More like SL UT"
>>
>>23076922
If you need help with this, you will never be capable of talking to women online.

>>23077105
>>23076943

She wouldn't even open these before deleting them, because they're pathetic.

>>23077246
An okay idea, potential conversation starter = better than most men's messages.

>>23077072

Also not bad, but learn what "basic chit chat" means. It means YOU have to say things. You have to say things and ask things and generally initiate an actual conversation, not just say "how are you" and turn it into a chore she has to do before she even has a clue who you are.
>>
>>23076922

Post pic first
>>
>>23077585
OP this is the only correct answer
>>
>>23076922
Say your a fish chances are she will love you.
>>
>>23077585
This
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.