[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just turned 29. I don't have friends anymore, except my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Crash.arp.600pix.jpg (858 KB, 1180x1368) Image search: [Google]
Crash.arp.600pix.jpg
858 KB, 1180x1368
I just turned 29. I don't have friends anymore, except my mom. I live with her and she is sick and on disability. I am still a virgin and I have never been on a date, so my coworkers think I am autistic.

Please /soc/ talk to me :(
>>
Are you super ugly?
>>
please god, anyone

why did they make it so helium tanks don't work for suicide anymore?
>>
>>23070752
Are you autistic? Do girls just make you nervous? What's the problem?
>>
It's gonna be okay OP. Just get out there and try to talk to more people. If you can develop better social skills in the next year, you might be able to avoid the wizardry.
>>
>>23070751

No

>>23070780

I am not diagnosed with autism but I don't go to doctors because I hate them

>>23070784

I really want friends, but overall I hate talking to people. They talk about what they like/want/do and I don't care about people's meaningless little lives :(

I had friends once and it was cool, but one 30+ year old dude decided in two months of therapy he was a woman trapped in a dude's body and I told him he was full of shit, so now I have no friends :(
>>
>>23070800
That's a really negative attitude to pair with wanting to make friends. A lot of people probably feel the same way you do, but they just don't voice it because getting to know more people is their goal.
>>
How did things go for you after college?
>>
File: supremegentleman.jpg (43 KB, 457x360) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
43 KB, 457x360
>>23070800
Why don't you just buy a high dollar hooker and be done with it? Are you so fucking high and mighty that you'd rather go the rest of your life not knowing what the inside of a vagina feels like if it means protecting your precious sense of morality? If it makes you that upset, take a fucking Xanax, drink some alcohol, or something. Shit.
>>
>>23070800
Post picture
>>
>>23070934

I didn't go to college. It costs a lot of money.

>>23070815

I will try to be more positive > : |

>>23070967

No

>>23070953

wat
>>
you're not being very co operative, so ima give you a few questions

1) weight?
2) height?
3) dick size?
4) if you're not gonna post a pic, rate your face
5) how often are you on 4chan
6) what are your hobbies if any
7) where are you from
8) what're you working as
9) do you consider yourself an intellectual
>>
>>23071534
1. 175 lbs
2. 5' 8"
3. 3.5"
4. pockmarked/10
5. When I am not at work
6. The internet
7. United States
8. Computer repair
9. In what regard? Probably not
>>
>>23071566
whether it be philosophical matters, or current world affairs

my only advice i can give you is to see a therapist man, they really can help you, you might have some sort of social anxietal problem they can help you with
>>
>>23071705
> therapy
yeah, that just doesn't work
>>
Not everyone is meant to reproduce folks, move along here. We can't all be alphas or betas. Gene pool dead ends are for good reason.
>>
>>23071705
Yeah I have benzo meds for social anxiety but I feel like the long term side effects of taking these for social anxiety are so bad I don't want to utilize them for that :(
>>
Post pic, if you look good I would take you. :3
>>
>>23071865
spoiler:this poster has a penis
>>
>>23071865

Back ten-ish years ago when I tried to have friends, two different people tried to have sex with me, but the idea made me sick. Vaginas, penises, and assholes are all equally as disgusting.
>>
I'm happy to chat if you want some company OP
Kik: Arc1439
>>
>>23072068

what is the purpose of Kik? Just for IMs? I have seen this around
>>
bumping for attention whoring
>>
Ok bb
>>
I hope you feel better OP... I'm going through an incredibly low point in my life too...

Boyfriend of 5 years, leaves me for another person... Lost my job in the process... Christmas and New Years all sucked... I hope this year goes better...
>>
>>23072957

what does having a boyfriend feel like? or experiencing love??
>>
>>23073069
Well, you're condescending about peoples' lives. You "don't care about people's (sic) meaningless little lives" ...

And when you do have friends, you treat them badly when they open up with you about a problem you're having, and tell them they're "full of shit"...

Learn the golden rule. Treat others as you would have others treat you. And be kind, always. As a matter of principle.
>>
File: avatar_62ce43611549_128.png (37 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
37 KB, 128x128
>>23071566
the internet is not a hobby
>meaningless little lives
something an asshole or an autist would say

>>23071761
it can help some people
>>
Just kill yourself brah.
Hope this helps
>>
>>23073260

I have to constantly listen to people talk about their kids and the 'cute' things they do, they're wives/husbands, their hobbies, and their desires. Do normal people care to hear about this? I do a really good job at pretending to care/listen, as this is a skill I have developed the past decade in order to fit in at workplaces.

>>23073304

Probably?

>>23073313

Doesn't really help
>>
>>23073692
I promise you, your occupation is nowhere near as shit as what millions of others every day have to hear. And just because you have to feign interest in what other people do that you really don't care about doesn't mean you can't actually be interested in those things when it involves people who genuinely do care about.
>>
>>23073704
> when it involves people who genuinely do care about.

WHAT
>>
>>23070735
From reading the thread, you seem really negative and not willing to take criticism. No thanks, but wish you luck.
>>
>>23074487

You are a FAGGOT
>>
>>23071566
+
>I don't go to doctors because I hate them
>I hate talking to people. They talk about what they like/want/do
>I told him he was full of shit, so now I have no friends :(
It's hardly surprising that you are a sad fuck without friends after reading all that. Why do you object change so much?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.