[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi senpai, i'm extremely ugly and have a weak chin. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
Hi senpai, i'm extremely ugly and have a weak chin. Should i grow a beard?
>>
that's typically the answer, yes
you're not ugly imo, unconventionally cute, but the shades are dumb
>>
>>23066516
I hate my eyes.
>>
>>23066525
well at least you look like you're trying not to be ugly af
you're like a 6 in my book, not ugly, average maybe, growing some facial hair will make you look older and manlier if you can manage a full beard
>>
>>23066525
Showing your eyes instead of wearing those sunglasses makes you look a lot more cute imo (and this is coming from a grill). Anyway, I think a beard could look p good on you.
>>
File: Photo on 1-01-2016 at 8.38 AM.jpg (68 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-01-2016 at 8.38 AM.jpg
68 KB, 640x426
>>23066516
Do you think these shades look better? Also thanks for the unconventionally cute comment.
>>
>>23066547
Not trying to be a dick but those are 10,000x times worse.

When I see them, I instantly think of a fedora-wearer.
>>
Tory Belleci/10
>>
>>23066547
the shades you had on were p nice, it was just obvious you were trying to hide your eyes since you were indoors and there was no sun to block out with sunglasses
and you don't need to hide your eyes anyway m8, they're not bad and you're not ugly by any means
>>
>>23066560
take back my comment about you being indoors but it still looks like it's dark where you are
>>
>>23066551
I get this vibe senpai, thanks. This is me looking respectable i guess.

I guess i just need a beard and to weight.
>>
>>23066584
*Lose weight fuck

Also me being a try hard "bad ass".
>>
>>23066584
Yeah I didn't mean to insult you personally with that, it's just that they remind me of Neo's glasses at the end of The Matrix and the following guys wearing fedoras with katanas that proceeded it.

You look like you live a fun life though. That's honestly just as important if not more so than looks alone.
>>
>>23066584
>>23066606
couldn't place it at first but now I realize you look like jack antonoff from bleachers who I happen to have quite a big crush on
>>
File: 1446407969125.jpg (31 KB, 771x553) Image search: [Google]
1446407969125.jpg
31 KB, 771x553
>>23066618
Yep replica Neo Matrix sunglasses, surprised you spotted that.

Anyway i guess i'm attention whoring so i better stop.
>>
>>23066618
My life is pretty fucked senpai tbqh, i'm an ex drug addict with psychological problems. Also i feel like relapsing every day.

But this isn't my personal blog, hopefully 2016 will be a good year. Also i'm fucking fat
>>
>>23066584
You have the eyes, mouth, nose, face of a 8/10. Honestly, youre rly damn cute. Special face. Loosing weight for a nicer jaw line could be the best. Feel youe jaw: is a jawline even possible? Some ppl just cant have one. I dont like beards, so i wouldnt grow a beard. I like it how it is rn.
I think you need more selfesteem, because you have look cute, have nice hair and a adorable smile.
No im not a gay newfag m8
>>
>>23066749
Thanks m8, this made my day better.
>>
>>23066758
Nice to hear that :)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.