[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, what sexual position makes you feel most submissive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: missionary_position.jpg (13 KB, 203x170) Image search: [Google]
missionary_position.jpg
13 KB, 203x170
Femanons, what sexual position makes you feel most submissive?
>>
On back, legs pushed up beside head and resting on partners shoulders.
>>
>>23059736
Thank you.
>>
prone bone
>>
>>23059736
Was just about to say this
>>
missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
Pinned down on my stomach him laid on top of me holding me down and fucking me from behind. Helps if pulling hair to have my head back.
>>
Doggy style
>>
>>23059716
Riding on top. Most women won't admit this, but having to do all the work reminds them of their place.
>>
I never feel submissive
>>
Me on my back him choking me and staring into my eyes as he fucks me
>>
>>23059772
dis
>>
doggy, especially when he's got a grip on my hair and I'm close to smacking my face off the headboard
>>
>>23060193
This and any position in which I'm tied up, being smacked, or spit on. Or on my knees when my bf pulls my hair and forces his dick in my mouth
>>
>>23059772
+1
>>
>>23059778
This pretty much, I love it when I'm on top and he grabs my hips to set the pace.like he's just using my body to get himself off.
>>
Bent over a table, or up against a wall, especially when the boy is a lot taller than me and I have to go up on tiptoes to make it work.
>>
>>23062483
Good that you understand your purpose in the deal. Any pleasure you feel during the encounter is entirely incidental.
>>
Doggy, nothing better head down and hands around my hips
>>
>>23062804
Just around your hips?
>>
Doggy/bend over one hand pulling my hair other grabbing my tits but not too soft
>>
Since we have you all taking, any recommendations for what to do to my special lady friend on new years eve?

Anything you wish a guy would do but hasn't? Or has done and you loved it?
>>
doggy with my hands tied behind my back
>>
>>23062864
Talk to her. You can't find out what a person wants sexually by polling the internet.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.