[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ i think i'm finally over you. I have finally come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1448836924964.gif (3 MB, 325x395) Image search: [Google]
1448836924964.gif
3 MB, 325x395
/soc/ i think i'm finally over you. I have finally come to the realization that being on your board is like being a fan of the vikings. Its fun for awhile when you find a girl that lives close but then you inevitably find out that shes talking to like 20 other dudes cause she likes the attention. 4chan is predominantly male so you can assume that a girl you find on /soc/ is talking to like 20 other guys that are just as unique and special as you are cause she posted her kik on 4chan.

I can finally say that Im done /soc/ and the depressing cycle of getting my hopes crushed, yet again, is finally over. One day you will probably leave too once you realize this.

I love you guys from every thirsty male with abs that gets replies to every camwhore who gets a billion replies.

also 2d beats 3d any day desu senpai
>>
Sigh...agreed...
>>
>>23056796
Most of the people here are horny losers who toss 6-5 at each other and slobber over anything with tits, it's a board of whores.
>>
stop trying 2 get laid on /soc/
make friends
be happy
stop moping bc yr not getting fucked
there are super cool people here that hey, don't necessarily wanna fuck you, they just want new friends too
>>
You noticed this now, just now? really now?
>>
>>23056796
I hope it didn't take you too long to figure this out, bruh. Your fault if you didn't understand why most girls don't post their contact info.
>>
Dat u Vyro?
>>
File: IMG_20150922_123100.jpg (176 KB, 766x728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150922_123100.jpg
176 KB, 766x728
>>23056796
Dog, I think you expected too much out of /soc/. You're either here because you're extremely desperate, extremely horny, or both.
>>
>>23056820
This

Constant validation
>>
>>23056796
>implying all women don't have like ten guys all trying to get their attention at all times
>>
>>23056796
Yeah its fucked at times. I luckily found a girl who I talk to frequently, but she's in a whole different country.

It's all about luck which I don't really like.
>>
>>23056796
Good riddance. Jesus, you're a loser on every possible level.
>>
This sounds nothing like "why" I post here.

So if I ever leave completely it won't be for anything related to that.
>>
>>23056796

A girl I met on here literally just sent me personal nudes so I could record myself fapping for her to listen to. We're on a first name basis and live a couple hours drive apart.

Another I'm going to a party with on New Years. Yeah, she might stand me up or it's a catfish, but again, first name basis and personal repoire.

Know where to look, how to talk and remember discretion is the better part of flirting.
>>
>>23057696
Also I forgot to add. Be American. Then you have your best chance. I'm not American so slim pickings.
>>
And yet you are still a Vikings fan

Shit up with your tears
>>
>>23057743

Oh, and shit I almost forgot...

Go Hawks!
>>
>>23056796
Yeah scrub, just cold approach girls irl. Way more successful and makes you 100% unique. Try bookstores or girls working in retail/restaurants
>>
>>23057824
No just no. That shit should be reserved to people with enough social skills to recognize whether a girl wants it or not. Unleashing somebody like OP on them would result in something baaaaaid.
>>
>>23057832
Probably at first. How will he learn though? Practice makes perfect.
>>
How the fuck can you be stupid enough to get catfished, only literal morons fall for a catfish theyre easy to spot like a mile away
>>
>>23057839
Slow and steady. Group settings, randomly taking to people of any sex, starting with the fucking basics yo.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.