[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely, /soc/? Me too. I keep getting on soc looking for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1446498652847.jpg (87 KB, 811x435) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446498652847.jpg
87 KB, 811x435
Lonely, /soc/?
Me too.
I keep getting on soc looking for a thread for lonely people, in hopes I might find someone who actually wants to talk to me, but 90% of the threads are of a sexual nature and honestly I'm to depressed to even try and swim in that sea of desperation

So fuck it. LONELY AND DEPRESSED PEOPLE THREAD

post your contact info and maybe a short entry about yourself and let's see if we can't find someone to make each others lives a little less shitty.
>22, M, 404 (atlanta)
>bit of a weeb
>Decently attractive, I just can't get interested in women anymore and it's ruining me because of how alone I feel
>>
Same boat but talking to people 1 on 1 is both boring and exhausting i dont want to feel obligated to talk, if you make some sort of group i might be up for it.
>>
File: 1449636646298.jpg (57 KB, 488x361) Image search: [Google]
1449636646298.jpg
57 KB, 488x361
Here's my skype: spooky.stuff

>>23053264

I'm up for some kinda group. I don't mind 1 on 1 chatting though.
>>
>>23053264
im up for a group aswell

>>23053281
added you, so make a group& add me into it, but if there's gonna be spam & a lot of not funny memes no thanks
>>
https://telegram.me/joinchat/CFnQZwOhFSBzeIwSe12OZg

/INT/ GROUP JOIN NOW ANS HAVE TIME OF YOUR LIFEE
>>
F
NY
Battling mental illness and a drug habit. Considering suicide for some time now. Just looking to talk to someone.
Kik:

Sweeterthancandy420
>>
bumperooni
>>
File: Startingaconversation.gif (2 MB, 248x291) Image search: [Google]
Startingaconversation.gif
2 MB, 248x291
19//m/CO middle of fuckin' nowhere

I'm a long time shut in and a loner I guess, although having no friends and no one to talk to gets to me sometimes (like now) so I come to /soc/. I usually just lurk for a few days, I don't even know why, and then go back to being a lone, the same daily routine spending every waking hour staring at my computer screen. nothing ever happens when I add anyone, I think its because I am dull and most of the time I dont have anything to talk about because my life has been so empty. Sounds great huh? Despite all of that I still keep occasionally trying to meet people and make online friends and failing of course. But anyway, my Skype is rehhv3

Maybe this time will be different hahaha
>>
For lonely depressed people y'all sure are picky.

>>23057071
misleading kik name
>>
>>23053228
I know that feel. Also just looking for people I can talk to.

>26
>Male
>South Africa (yippee)
>Love reading, writing, some anime, series, games, blah blah. Love stories in general.
>Skype is Abhorrent36
> Game for groups or whatever
>>
>>23053228

>30
>Male
>MI
>like playing videogames, watching movies and anime, playing tabletop rpg's (mostly DND of all editions) and eating food
>Skype is Parallelogon
>I'm down for chatting about whatever, doesn't matter, I'm a bit of everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 500x464
>>23053228
20/M
Honestly, if I had a better body, I could probably be a male prostitute. I know how to make women feel good about themselves and I'm good in the sack, but I just can't seem to care enough to go deeper than a fuckbuddy status with anybody. I have a lot of demons I'm working on fixing, I beat my eating disorder and my drug addiction by my lonesome, and as much as I want people that I can love and trust in my life, I can't seem to make that happen.
I just want friends, /soc/.
>>
>18
>Male
>I just ruined my fuckbuddy relationship with this girl because I fell in love
>then I went full beta annoyed the fuck out of her why she has left me and faggotry shit like this
>now she threatened me
>and I am here all alone all the christmas time while she's out there getting her head fucked out
>I just want to finally meet someone who isn't a total fucktard
>>
>>23059207
>Lisa
Oh, Anon. I'm so sorry. Best of luck to you.
>>
29/f I just want friends to watch movies and play games with that won't fall for me and hate me. No one sticks around.
>>
>>23061049
Do you have kik?
>>
>>23061049
I'll chat shit with you but I'd remove you if it seems like you don't like me or you're bored with me

it happens too often
>>
>>23060988
I'm not bald enough to be Brad.
...yet.
>>
>>23061049
Please add me on kik
Woodbrick
>>
>>23061243
I don't but if they make a Skype group I'd be down.

>>23061273
I mean I can't talk 24/7 and I know people get mad about that sometimes but it doesn't mean I'm bored
>>
>>23061049
I posted here
>>23057278
I could stick around..considering all I do is sit on my pc and I am kind of looking for the same thing, just an online friend to do things with.
>>
>>23061403
What's your skype??
>>
>>23061403
I just realized its in your post
>>
25, male.

I have a boring ass job where I sit at a desk at a computer all day and don't do any actual work. Having people to talk to during this is really nice. I have a long distance girlfriend but she's busy most of the day. My situation isn't great in general but it doesn't exactly make me depressed or angry, it just makes me more easily annoyed with other things, and unmotivated. I'm pretty "flat" overall, although lots of things still interest me.

I'd like to talk (text chat only) on skype since kik is annoying when I'm sitting at a computer, since there's no Windows client.
>>
>>23061777
You can use blue stacks for kik but it's annoying. I just ask for Skype or irc. Even discord/teamspeak. Like so many options on my PC why insist on kik.
>>
>>23061802
Yeah no. I definitely refuse to emulate an entire OS just to use kik, plus I still like to have kik on my phone, and kik only lets you log in to one device at a time.
>>
>>23061813
True it kicks you off on your phone. I don't really use it anyways...
>>
>>23061827
It doesn't even store conversations server-side, so when it kicks you off, you lose every conversation you were having until that person messages you again. WHAT A GREAT APP SO GLAD IT'S SO POPULAR
>>
>>23061839
Lol yeah pretty much. But not having saved convos can be a good thing some times.
>>
>>23061049
By the way, if you wanna talk, my email is [email protected] (I've got Skype but I try not to give it out in threads)
>>
>>23061855
Okay sent skype
>>
>>23061850
Oh, I didn't even notice that you were: >>23061049

What games do you play? I play a lot of games at night when I'm home, and my girlfriend plays with me a lot of the time, but more people to play with is always nice.
>>
>>23061887
Right now I'm stuck on vaca at my parents and I have the flu. So no games for the past week. I'm dying over here.

I play a ton of games. I code for a game. Sprite for a game. Go to school for game design.

Payday2, gtav, Tera, puzzle pirates, skyrim, dota2, Diablo III, terraria, csgo, ss13, etc
>>
>>23061937
>>23061049
I'd play Diablo 3 or Payday 2 with you
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisnotagame/
>>
>>23061937
Neat. She and I play Dota 2 a lot (when she doesn't get too angry at peruvians to keep playing). I kind of want to play the new Diablo 3 season. I stopped playing CS:GO mostly now that I'm playing Dota 2 again, but I played it quite a bit.

I'm about to drive home from work, but my skype is ice.frog27 if you want to add me and talk later.
>>
>>23061937
My skype email is [email protected]
>>
>>23061949
I'm on my phone and it's being gay not giving me an add friend button on your profile.

>>23061952
I'll add you
>>
>>23062044
Don't see any contact requests yet. if you haven't gotten around to it yet, no problem, just wanted to make sure you didn't try and have it not work (which seems to sometimes happen with skype)
>>
Lonely fatty m/19
My birthday is on 2 months and I don't have a job or a girlfriend or friends
>>
>>23053228
Op you didn't post contact info
>>
M18
Still no friends at college.
My old friends are having breakdowns.
One friend is on a breaking bad type thing and he'll be dead soon.
I can't stop thinking about a girl that fucked me over.
I just want people to be silly with and to have a laugh with.
I don't want to sext, just talk.
Sc
>ducktouchet69
>>
>>23062787
Forgot contact
Kik/sc:fyattt
>>
>>23053228
Male
Bit of a /k/ and /out/
Wanna talk!
>>
>>23057071
well name was not found so i cant add you is you want add me m 24 canada master99907 or brett bm
>>
19 male from europe, I'm alone for NYE somebody talk to me please? d:

>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-31-10-53-18.png (334 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-31-10-53-18.png
334 KB, 1440x2560
If you are looking for a kik group just for talking try this
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.