[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been having a very very shitty few days. Got fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 6958265113_e337f75605.jpg (16 KB, 335x400) Image search: [Google]
6958265113_e337f75605.jpg
16 KB, 335x400
I've been having a very very shitty few days. Got fucked over by someone really fucking close on christmas eve, didn't get anything for Christmas because my mom bought crack instead, found out one of my best friends is an extremely manipulative compulsive liar, my dad came extremely close to killing himself, my step mom let her dog chew on my phone charger when she "borrowed" it and I don't have a sparen and I may be stuck 250 miles from home for a while and might miss the first few weeks of college. Life really fucking sucks right now. Normally I'don't go to my friends, but my phone is dead and no one on Skype seems to care. Can you guys cheer me up?
>>
>>23052084

What can I say, shit happens. You had a lot of fuck condensed in short period of time, but you`ll get better. At least you`re healthy and can see, hear and move on your own. As long as you`re alive and not in some really rare extreme situation, things always could be worse than this. Cheer up and just do what you can do atm.

> fuck, couldn`t post anything for an hour. WTF
>>
Can't say I've been through all that, but finding out that someone you love is a shit-talking psychopath hurts like no-one on the outside knows.

I doubt it'll help, but the consolation of going through shit like that with friends is that you tend to be left with, and find it easier to make, much better friends.

Sorry it's all fucked up for you.
>>
Same desu

I found out my gf was cheating on me on Christmas day. Broke up with her and now I'm just alone.

I made the mistake of telling my mom and she told everybody else. I feel like I canmg never face them again. I feel like an idiot.
>>
Is there anything you like or have been interested in recently?
Personally, I find exercising extremely helpful in distracting myself.
>>
>>23052084
tits or gtfo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.