[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me? Age: 20 Race: Black Height: 6'1" Weight:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151126_010207.jpg (534 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_010207.jpg
534 KB, 1920x2560
Rate me?

Race: Black
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 226 Ibs
Penis Size: Approx 7"
Looks: Unsure/10
Salary: 26k/yr
Sexual Encounters: 0
Partners: 2
>>
>>23051771
koys bro?
>>
>>23051786
Huh?
>>
How do you sound when you speak?
I'm not joking or being racist, it's a large part of how you carry and present yourself.

For some reason black dudes with a British accent sound super intelligent by comparison to us Americans because of the broken ebonics we often encounter.

Just as an Irish accent often sounds singsongy and cheery to us.
>>
>>23051808

I speak in from what I've heard is a southern accent, not so southern that you'd think I was a hillbilly, but enough that it's recognizable to anyone with any traveling experience.

I do love the British and northern Scotland accents though, and try to emulate them in my spare time at work.
>>
>>23051771

Right now you are a 1/10

Adjusting your benis like that wont get you pussy. You're 20 for god's sake. Not trying to sound rude, but you need to change now before you become a perma-virgin. Start working on charisma, start drinking and meeting with friends more often. Friends come and go, if your friends are virgins stop meeting them. Start the gym. Unnistall that videogame that consumes your time. Start clubbing. Start listening to drake, future and travis scott. New people will come, so don't ever be afraid of being alone. Stop taking pics like that one you posted. Step really strong on /fit/. Get a fade-in-the-sides haircut. Don't do drugs. Be consistent. Meet new people.

But truly the most impotant, be confident and never doubt. And don't even dare on looking back.

And, you can do all the things mentioned without being a complet jerk on the way, I did it.

Yes, I know you can. I trust you and you should too.
>>
>>23051771
>>23052212
Oh, and please: change your glasses. Buy contacts or the squeary hipster ones, bitches love them.
>>
>>23051771
Dude not being a dick, but you remind me of someone out of 1800's, probably from one of the southern states.

But you seem like an interesting person nonetheless.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.