[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may read it. Lots of people have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Write a letter to someone who may read it. Lots of people have lost contact with people they've loved or simply just miss the company of on this board.

Are you one of those people?
>>
>>23049520
L,
You contacted me back, but i'd rather you hate me, go away forever.

D,
I'd fuck you a thousand time over.

L.
>>
i blocked you because i found out about your gf, sry
>>
>>23049573
Ha, are you me?
>>
Carpenter.
>>
>>23049587
heh, this has happened to me on more than one occasion
>>
Hope you liked your Christmas card :^)

P.S. I got a new boyfriend
>>
>>23049604
Many /soc/ guys seem to have a gf or an ex they're not over...
>>
>>23049631
indeed. i haven't had much luck with /soc/ folks in general. ah well.
>>
A,
The only thing I miss about you is that glorious booty

I
>>
dear a
i miss you a lot and i miss our lil three musketeers thing with v
but you turned into this awful monster of a person and i wish you would come back
i know college changes people but you've turned into someone i don't even recognize anymore, you said so many hurtful things last year and expected me to just take them
i know that i've always been kind of a doormat, but i can't put up with that stuff. then you started dating the boy i had been in love with for a year. you knew. you knew how i felt and you fucked him anyway, you cheated on your fucking boyfriend like all the others and i tried to be supportive, i wanted you both to be happy, but it hurt so much. both of my best friends leaving me for each other. and you're still happy. i guess i should be happy for you but i hope you crash and burn, i hope he catches you sucking some other boys dick like you've always done, i hope he finds out about the nudes and the flirting and how you lead on anyone who even looks at you.
you turned into a monster and i want you back, me and v both want you back, but not like this. i don't know if we could ever forgive you. you did so much to us that is nearly unforgivable.

- m
>>
>>23049653
Neither really

Don't know why I keep trying
>>
dearest, darlingest cecil,
god
i miss you forever
you were my first and my only
we were going to get married under the ferris wheel in pripyat
we were going to be eternal
you were 21 and i was 15, just barely 16, and i know it was wrong. but you were my beautiful /x/-tan, you were phone, you were everything i've ever wanted in a man. you are still everything i want. you were so smart and so brilliant and creative and loving and magical and mystical
and you are gone
you are somewhere in MA or somewhere in russia, now, and you want nothing to do with me
you learned the language like you always wanted
and i still write poetry about you
you are my flu sick pathologic love, you are the snow in november and the fog in september, you are the monster hiding behind flurries as i stand under streetlamps waiting to get me, you are my dante gabriel rosetti love

i will love you until the day i die
i can only hope that you love me back
return to me
or forgive me

love always, eternally,
m
>>
j.

there are 10 million things I've wanted to say to you. now that you're back, and giving me the chance to.. I can't think of a goddamn one.

love, always.
s.
>>
>>23049520
how do you miss anyone on this board? its like the same 15-20 people posting in the same rate threads daily. what or who is there to miss? this is retarded.
>>
>>23050208
uh i'm pretty sure that wasn't what they meant
they most likely meant "hey a lot of the people on this board miss people let's write letters to the people that we miss"
not like "i miss a certain person on this board i'm going to write a letter to them"
>>
>>23050218
why not tell them in person then? this is about as effective as writing a letter to someone on my bedroom wall.lol
>>
>>23050235
It's just a way of venting your feelings and getting them out of your system

Don't like it? Don't do it
>>
dear me

these ass hairs need a good trim
>>
hey love
it's been a while
i hope you're doing better, I sure am
im really sorry how things turned out
maybe we can talk sometime? that would be pretty cool
i dunno how maxx is doing but I'm praying for him and sophie both
ireally think that later in life, we might be able to work things out
marcel misses you, hehe
i guess ill see you around, moon
i love you

until I can no longer, R.
>>
Hey, we never really spoke much, but you have the most amazing smile.
Every time I'd see it my day got a little bit better. I know the shit you're going through isn't easy but I just want you to know I'm still thinking of you and I do still care.

You're beautiful,even when you tell yourself otherwise, never forget that.

I hope you have a lovely life, anon.

-Depressedcunt
>>
Save
>>
File: tumblr_mb2tnzpIwD1r7kr84o1_250.gif (39 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb2tnzpIwD1r7kr84o1_250.gif
39 KB, 250x180
Dear sir,

She's a dumb, shameless, horse-faced slut and I hate her.

Stop acting like you're naive to her bullshit and stop encouraging her.

If I find out that you invited her to the gig in Sydney again and hang out with her, I'll probably kick your ass.

<3
>>
I actually like this thread
>>
File: Yy2qNQe.gif (686 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Yy2qNQe.gif
686 KB, 500x281
Your color cast away the gray winter skies. Your song put a spring in my step. Your taste left me ever ravenous. Your warmth always guided me home. Even when you were gone, the lingering scent of your shampoo on our pillows allowed me to fall asleep. With all our talks of marriage and family over the years, I thought you were my everything. Being a father never sounded so appealing.

Then I found out about him, as well as the others.

Winter is here again.
>>
Dear Sarah.
You probably were wondering why I stopped talking to you after our date.
...Well...After you had gone to sleep I went down stairs and peed in your fish tank, your fish died.
>>
Héllo M

It's been more than a month since I left you. Despite the fact that in moments of weakness I miss you, I still think I did the right thing for both of us. I don't want to come back for more of the same but I miss when you were saying that I was like an older brother for you and our relationship you have been just that and nothing more. I hope you're doing well, I hope you learned a few things and I know you will become a beautiful and talented woman. I hope you can go out into the world and discover who you are and succeed in life. You know where to find me if there is anything.

-Drep
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.