[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually thought the new Star Wars was shit.. Is there so,etching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x300
I actually thought the new Star Wars was shit..
Is there so,etching wrong with me
>>
>>23039495
You're just less of a nostalgic middle aged faggot or kid raised with shitty parents who indoctrinated it.
>>
>Needs to be a female lead
>Needs to have a black ex-slave support

Besides shoehorning that crap in, I thought it was ok. Better than Episodes I and II at least.
>>
1. It was rushed
2. It was a hodge podge of the first 3 films
3. No character development
4. The music was overbearing
5. Casting was terrible
6. Han Solo dies
>>
>>23039495
You probably enjoyed watching Jurrasic World, so you're not special at all
>>
>>23039644
Jurassic world was awesome -- Star Wars was not
>>
>>23039648
Except the whole plot revolved around the new owners, being fully aware of the problems that killed so many the first three movies but ignoring every single one of them.

The story was pretty much a shitty unoriginal rehash.
>>
>>23039495
They just fucking remade A New Hope. That, and every major reveal was a callback to the OT.
>>
>>23039658
Yup

And you're right about the painfully obvious SJW diversity shilling.

I couldn't care less about "race-mixing" or multiculturalism, but I resent it when it's shoved down my throat as a "moral virtue".

JJ Abrams is a sanctimonious cunt
>>
>>23039623
>needs nazi related victims
>>
>>23039658
>ignoring every single one of them
They had more safety measures in place than ever before. The part they fucked up is making a dino with human level intelligence, which turned out to be a prototype being developed for military use.
>>
on my laptop now but same guy

>>23039692
They still ignored all that they should have learned from the first two endeavors along with the realization that they cannot control the dinosaurs from the 3rd.

The raptors were obviously smarter than they had predicted. Continuing to breed such intelligent killing machines that can actually talk to one another and can open doors should have been a big red flag.

They knew that the dinosaurs created with foreign DNA would show unexpected behavior, even going as far as changing sex.

They didn't get rid of all the pterodactyls (sp?) and kept them in a cage. That wouldn't be so bad but then they went and let them loose by using live-fire ammunition near their cage, killing hundreds of customers.

But yes, the only semi-original gaff was breeding the new species. But again this kind of fell back on ignoring what they should have learned.

>>23039681
I agree, it wasn't very subtle and just left a slightly sour taste in my mouth. They've got 2 more films to work on this though, so I'll reserve judgement until we see how it develops (if at all...)

Don't get me wrong guys, I thought both were entertaining. Both films just had me shaking my head a bit more than I would have liked.

Thats enough ranting for me though.
>>
Jew Jew Abrams did a Indiana Jones 4 raped the star wars franchise so hard. Jesus Christ what a sjw shitshow. I can't even.
>>
>>23039717
>They knew that the dinosaurs created with foreign DNA would show unexpected behavior, even going as far as changing sex
The head scientist knew the indominus rex would display the predatory characteristics of the animal DNA used to make it. He only played dumb. He was all in on the project to make weaponized dinosaurs.

>let them loose by using live-fire ammunition near their cage
They didn't shoot the cage, the indominus rex broke through and a few got out and attacked the helicopter causing it to crash into the cage and let more out.
>>
>>23039687
>mad that STORMTROOPERS are nazi analogues.

tuw lol
>>
>>23039495
Wrong board
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.