[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get a edging disscussion going, why you started, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Let's get a edging disscussion going, why you started, how long you've lasted, tfw you think you can go longer and cum.

I personally just do it to prime the cannon so to speak to spray loads in pussies. It's like a contest with yourself that you know you will eventually lose but that's the fun of it.

Femanons I know you do it too, post/share your experiences.
>>
>>23036524
Ive done it for like 2 hours before and came so hard it shot through the tissue I was using, it was like 10 huge spurts
feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>23036768
Longest I've gone is 5 hours and stopped, didn't want to waste it. Only down side is I was so sensitive afterwards a draft from the window could've made me cum
>>
I have legitimately edged for 7 or 8 hours before. I started one night and finished early morning. My jizz came out like water, and it was actually quite underwhelming.
>>
>>23036524

I do it for days at a time. Ive learned the process that works best for me, and I've had the type of orgasms that only the gods can have.
>>
If we are referring to the same sitting then I have gone about 6-7 hours. "sick" and at home from school and just me and the internet. Feels great up to a point of you just need to cum.

>>23037169
This is the truth.
>>
The Fuck Is Edging???
>>
>>23037447
Jerking off to the point of where you could cum, but then holding off and letting the feeling die down and start again. Just seeing how long you have done it.
>>
>>23037462
Best way to shoot huge loads
>>
>>23036524
Why would girls do it to when we can just have multiple orgasms?
>>
I use a cock ring or tie up my balls when I edge. It helps build that load thick and heavy for a nice blast with some distance too.
>feels good blowing loads all over my belly, chest, and face
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.