[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes you "undateable" I'm your honest opinion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2
File: cilla-black-blind-date.jpg (38 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
cilla-black-blind-date.jpg
38 KB, 620x423
what makes you "undateable" I'm your honest opinion. Why do you have a hard time finding someone?

me?
a whole mess of problems. I have average looks, single divorced father of 2 at age 27.
Currently I live with family because I recently got diagnosed with end stage glaucoma. Going blind at age 27 and 2 small kids.

no one wants to date a blind guy
>>
Crippling social anxiety.
>>
Average looks, id say im probably a 6, I have social anxiety, or intimacy anxiety. Regardless, there isn't an excuse to be a 23 y/o kissless virgin, when im like 5'10, 160lbs, full beard etc..
>>
Extreme narcissism. People end up as worthless in my mind before I can give them a real chance. Its annoying
>>
I don't trust anyone. And i'm really really really selfish and apathetic.

6 years from now I died alone. I killed myself outside in the snow. I was thinking about Gloria a lot that day.
>>
>>23034005
dick too big
>>
I want things to work out too badly, I get too easily attached and then leave myself open to easy manipulation or being used.
>>
>>23034005
bad looks and being a cripple
>>
>>23034016
This, plus when I finally work up the nerve to try and be social, everyone acts like I don't exist even when I openly talk to them. It's infuriating and only works to cement me further in the pit of "forever alone."

That and people I ask say I'm a "big, scary motherfucker and very hard to approach."
>>
Not ugly but Chubby, gay and living in a really really little country.
>>
im pretty handsome and im 6'3" but i think everyone is plotting against me

also i smoke meth and when I was 17 my dad strangled and tried to kill me

i also hate opening up to people and i feel this makes people feel alienated around me, i feel the smallest signs of emotion are displays of weakness
>>
The fact that I get annoyed by People I don't consider close friends pretty fast. If I were to date a girl who starts to act bitchy, annoying or "wrong" in some questions of morals, I would drop her like a hot potatoe.

I don't want to be in a comitted relationship with someone who might annoy the shit out of me without me being able to say fuck off and stay away for a few days.
>>
Too bitter, awkward and empty.

Whatever worthwhile qualities I had dried up long ago.
>>
File: 1409070212294.png (11 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
1409070212294.png
11 KB, 512x323
im autistic
>>
>>23034005
I'm guessing average looks and some personality flaws. I'm pretty smart, have a decent job, and all that. But I'm also early 30's, and all the women my age that I meet either already have kids, are desperately wanting a "family", or have some other crippling reasons for why they're single. So I'm mostly interested in women somewhat younger than me (which works fine since I look younger than my age), but they're more interested in the typical douchey jock types.

Also doesn't help that I have barely any free time to begin with between work, research, and school, but I figure it has to be some personality flaw combined with only being average in looks that gives me this shit luck.
>>
I have an extremely narrow and specific definition of what I'm looking for, and it applies to very very few women.

I've tried dating women outside of that, but I feel absolutely nothing whatsoever for them, not even worth fucking.
>>
>>23034285
Man, I wish a had a stable, busy guy in his 30s to be with and schedule my life around.
>>
i'm very physically unattractive and autistic as hell

if i were a rubik's cube, someone mixed me all up and then took out a piece and put it back in the wrong way so you can never fix me
>>
>>23034261
>i smoke meth
ding we found why no one wants you
>>
I'm schizoid.
>>
I'm often shy and get anxious around people I don't know. Bipolar as well which makes me a little timid about meeting people or making friends since I'll probably just drop them at a whim.

People tell me I'm good looking but I think they're just trying to be nice or make me feel better.

I've been lifting a few years and people seem to think I'm just a typical frat douche now. To be fair, I can be pretty bro-ish but I never realized it until recently. I wouldn't be surprised if girls ignored me for that reason alone.

I'm on the shorter side and mixed race.

None of that is too bad in and of itself, but I've been shutting myself in more and more as the years go by and don't have many social hobbies.

Tl;dr:
>Get called Chad but I'm a mental beta fuck.
>>
>>23034005
that sucks OP. blindness isn't so bad though. but how do you navigate the internet? voice to text?
>>
I am the crazy OAG incarnate.
No matter how hot I am, no one can handle me.
:'[ forever alone
>>
I've got nothing in common with most people and have really bad esteem because every girl I've asked out has turned me down.
>>
>>23035558
Plenty of attractive young sluts smoke meth and want to be around guys that use so they can get more. They don't last very long before they get nasty though.
>>
I think i'm too tall honestly

6"5 and I only weigh about 150 pounds, so i'm lanky as fuck.
>>
>>23034005
I'm awkward and most other gay guys are either empty-headed or gross looking. If they aren't either, they're probably awkward like me.
>>
>>23037331
"too tall" isn't a thing unless you're freakishly tall like 8 feet or something.
>>
>>23037366
I suppose, but I do feel like I tower over everybody which is a meh feeling.

I should try and gain some muscle, I am pretty sure the lankiness is a real turnoff.
>>
>>23037380
Probably more the lankiness, I'm 6'3" and it tends to be an asset.
>>
>>23034261
>i think everyone is plotting against me
>also i smoke meth
Hmmmm.....
>>
>>23037391
>asset

Are you saying being Lanky is a good thing?
>>
>>23034005
Old, fat, underemployed, and neurotic-bordering-on-crazy. Also have two small kids.
>Thank G-d their mom is still happily married to me. She leaves me, I'm single for the rest of my life.
>>
>>23037404
Tallness is a good thing. I also sometimes like lanky guys and I know some girls do too. You're probably just anxious.
>>
>>23037452
Yeah you're right, thanks for the confidence boost anon
>>
>>23037457
no problem
>>
Art.
>>
Extremely desperate
Way too kinky
>>
>>23034005
I'm 5'4
I get overlooked, figuratively and literally
>>
25 average looking male with social anxiety, full time job, close 2 hour round trip commute, don't believe in interwookplace relationships, avoid bar scene due to past alcoholism problems, no other social scenes in my rural ass town
>>
how submissive i am

I feel inferior whenever i encounter anyone.
>>
I have complicated standards.
I'm bisexual but have a tendency to friendzone girls often.
I'm afraid to get into a relationship with a (normal) girl because I dislike having vaginal, and vanilla is generally kinda boring.
I'm a femboy, but lolmilitarystandards, so my normal non-dressed-up look is kind of a weird mishmash of looking masculine and feminine.
Super high standards for boys.
Basically my relationships have to be born from a friendzone in order to mean anything to me, unless someone wanted to NSA something *really* kinky.
I'm a dork and I'm attracted to dorks.
In one on one social situations I'm fine, but trying to hang out with four or more other people I get serious fifth wheel, giving them the false impression I'm awkward in one on one as well.
>>
I can't into talking. My mind just goes blank and if I run out of stories I've experienced, all I can come up with is talking about the weather.
Also I have confidence issues regarding that.
Oh yeah and nice guy syndrome.
>>
Chubby, big nose, fall too fast for guys more attractive than me that would never sink to my level
>>
>autism
>asexuality
>introverted
>flat chested
At least I'm kind of cute until I forget all my social scripts
>>
>>23034039
...sal?
>>
>>23037940
You sound cute
>>
fat and bearded, I don't like small talk much, like "nerdy"~ things, am attractive to gays
>>
>>23037940
date me.
>>
>>23034005
>stoner
>apathetic
>anxious
>korean
>depressed
>>
It's mostly my self-esteem issues and I don't socialize much.
I've been obese since I was about eight years old and it only got worse as I aged. Now that I'm doing something about it, I'm going to have loose skin and floppy breasts with no way to afford surgery for a long time if ever.
On the rare occasion I post my picture, I receive comments or people seem interested anyway, but I don't think they understand just how awful I look under my clothes, so I freak out and stop responding even though I want to.
>>
>>23034005
>no one wants to date a blind guy
An ugly girl might
>>
>anxiety
>lack of social interaction outside of work
>local dating scene full of 5s who think they're 10s
>hate leaving my house unless its for work or errands.

Worst fucking combination of everything.
>>
>6'5"
>chubby
>have never had the courage to approach girls
>average looks
>kissless virgin
>social anxiety
>can't small talk

fml I just want a gf
>>
>>23034005
Trust issues
Saw too many significant male role models get bent over and absolutely fucked by women to ever trust one
Everyone tells me "not all women are like that" but the ones that are are really good at pretending otherwise, and I can't tell the difference
>>
>ugly
>having a dog
>asocial, since i always assume that no one wants to make contact with me because i'm ugly besides my friends
>>
>single father
>huge stoner
>stubborn as a mule
>demanding
>jobless
>live with parents
>likely to cheat on any new girl with my ex (happened the last time I really liked a girl)
>looks aren't too hot either
>emotionally detached
>>
>>23034005
I have too much baggage, and too loud of a personality for someone to tolerate me. Throw in a bunch of mommy issues, and I am a complete disaster
>>
I'm bipolar and no guy wants to stick his dick in crazy then stay around to cuddle.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.