[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has your mind tricked you into happiness? I was trying to date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: me.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
Has your mind tricked you into happiness? I was trying to date an old friend and deep inside it didn't feel that great. I just felt contempt. Funny thing is after she rejected me I felt a strange sense of calm and humor within.
>>
>>23033073

> 2015+0.99
> behaving like a tbc-addled victorian poet

Get thee a grip.
>>
File: WHAAT.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
WHAAT.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>23033092
I don't care so much for her but about the emotions my mind was sending me? I was about to burst into laughter after failing. Am I a psycho why do I feel no true emotions?
>>
>>23033102

You're not supposed to break down in tears after rejection, idiot.

Also, real emotions require real, deep relationships. You where just dating, even if you where old friends.
>>
File: me.jpg (4 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
4 KB, 287x176
>>23033110
>You're not supposed to break down in tears after rejection, idiot.
My brain wanted me to curl into a naked fetal position in the middle of the nightclub. I feel like dating turns humans into primitive emotionless apes.
>>
>>23033129

So? Is that not true emotions then?

Also you have to differentiate the "a woman rejected me" response (which is indeed extremely harsh and I don't think girls actually know how harsh it is) with the emotions you felt for her as a person.
>>
File: why.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
>>23033132
>So? Is that not true emotions then?
No I had to mask it with laughter to satisfy her primitive ape instincts so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>23033150

Yeah, you have to do that basically. It's not fun at all. Girls expect us to be so tough but even the smallest rejection can leave me having actual honest-to-god chest pains and having to hold back the tears and the shivering.

At the same time it's a kind of cold and mechanical feeling. I don't know, maybe we're supposed to regress into "please take care of me" mode and holding back the tears is co-opting a basic social survival mechanism.

Femanons, we need help here. Break down in quiet weeping and shivering, or man up?
>>
File: kn.gif (383 KB, 381x298) Image search: [Google]
kn.gif
383 KB, 381x298
>>23033167
Funny thing is that she wanted to go out in public with me for weeks but as friends. The stupid whore made me into a male side bitch. I left the country and I've ended ties.
>>
I am probably the first male side bitch since the creation of this earth.
>>
>>23033167

Or maybe you're just supposed to not be a bitch. Her loss anon, not yours.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.