[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I want is an in-shape, cute Domme. One that's into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1
File: Feeldoe.jpg (35 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Feeldoe.jpg
35 KB, 500x281
All I want is an in-shape, cute Domme.

One that's into forced oral and pegging, and not one of those cock chastity cuckolding kinda feminist-dommes that's only in it for the financial support while fucking as many people as she wants.

Seriously, how hard is this to find? I can't be the only one looking for something like this, and this kind of woman has to exist SOMEWHERE, right?
>>
I don't know.
>>
>>23032273
Well figure it out! I need to know the secret to finding this kind of woman.
>>
>>23032254
Yeah, she is. And she picked one the hundreds of guys prettier or richer than you.

Tough luck there kid. Might want to learn to make compromises in life.

Or kill yourself.
>>
>>23032329
But I'm pretty, it must be the money, damn, knew it.
>>
Are you actually even that submissive? It sounds like you're just a thirsty bum with nothing betyer to do.
>>
>>23032372
> It sounds like you're just a thirsty bum with nothing betyer to do.
If that were the case why wouldn't I just go mindlessly compliment every average looking girl in every rate thread like the actually thirsty guys on /soc/ do? I'm just looking for one specific type of girl, I'm not desperate, just whining about how hard it is to find this type of woman.
>>
>>23032402
Tfw you're actually me and I've gone school and can't remember making the post
>>
>>23032254
It's hard, b.c most of us don't say anything.
>>
>>23032498
Well, start speaking up?
>>
>>23032498
Are you down under by any chance?
>>
>>23032541
Usually guys don't like it when we take control.
>>
>>23032595
Obviously, as a subby guy, I like when the woman takes control in the bedroom, but less obvious, I much prefer it when she'll just say "Hey let's go do this thing", instead of being really roundabout about it trying to get me to be the one to make the decision (But also the decision that they want).

So, sucks to be those guys I guess?
>>
>>23032595
Do you live your own life or what?
>>
>>23032595
I love it when a women takes control, especially if she's small and feminine. I'm a big masculine guy too. 6'2 and 220 lbs.
>>
>>23032595
Where would you look for a submissive guy as a dominant woman?
>>
>>23032602
I guess if you mention that to us, we would be okay with that if you want us to try something. To some of us, we feel as if it might be too much or you'll think we are crazy and leave.
>>23032607
I do, however, I won't speak up to any of my partners much. I kinda like being submissive too
>>23032608
I'm 5'2 98lbs, I don't think I can take you on. Unless I get to tie you down with ropes from the start
>>
>>23032647
Usually on forms
>>
>>23032669
>forms

Where do I submit mine?
>>
>>23032660
You're my perfect height/weight. I would definitely let you tie me down.
>>
>>23032679
Search up on Google to find what you're looking for. Than get involved with the community and you may be able Rio done the girl you're looking for
>>23032683
I like to torture before I pleasure
>>
>>23032710
Damn, What type of torture? Haha I'm not really that much into pain unless it's light pain.
>>
>>23032660
Eh, to be honest, part of it is to have a girl that actually wants me enough to take charge and all that stuff.

>5'2 98lbs
Petite dommes are the best dommes though...
>>
>>23032718
Nothing crazy lol, just tease you to the point where you think you'll cum as soon as I let you fuck me
>>23032724
You have to build the desire that the girl you're with wants. Than all she wants to do is rip your cloths off
>>
>>23032740
I'm all for that. Most girls want me to dominate them and for once I want to be the one that gets dominated. I would love it if a woman took charge in the bedroom.
>>
>>23032761
Since you're pretty tall and big, we would like you to manhandle me too. If I knew you like to be submissive, I would gladly take charge
>>
>>23032740
>You have to build the desire that the girl you're with wants. Than all she wants to do is rip your cloths off

Well, honestly, the only desire women ever show me IS purely a sexual desire. It's more of the "You're mine" or "You belong to me" kind of thing that I'm interested in.

For example, if a girl texts me "I'm horny, I want some dick" or "I need to get laid", that doesn't do much for me. But if it was "I want your dick" or "Get over here and fuck me, I want you" kind of thing...

Anyways, that's off topic from the original subject though.
>>
>>23032772
I don't mind switching roles from time to time, but I have to literally instigate sex every time even if she clearly wants it. My real fantasy would be just to have a girl tie me up while I'm sleeping and then I wake up to being dominated.
>>
>>23032790
Once you have that connection. The girl will end up like that.
>>
>>23032796
Oh I did that to one of my ex. I tied him up, he woke up to me sucking him off. He really enjoyed it and when he's about to finish I stopped and walked away. Came back with a wipe and a feather. Asked him what he wanted and used the other one lol. Tease him so much that when slide my legs across his cock it came all over.
>>
>>23032821

Where do I find someone like you!
>>
>>23032821
Just even hearing that story feels like you're teasing me. You are baaaaaad.
>>
>>23032710
When you say community, do you mean fetlife? Or is there a better site?
>>
>>23032832
You'll find someone like me
>>23032835
Why thank you. I like being sub at times and dom others. It works both ways.
>>
>>23032856
Any site you like or feel the most comfortable with
>>
>>23032860
Can I ask where you live?
>>
>>23032864

What site are you on?
>>
>>23032867
NY
>>
>>23032875
Sorry, I'm no longer on any sites
>>
>>23032885
What sites were you on that you could recommend?
>>
>>23032877
Bummer. I'm in CA. I only go to NY like twice a year.
>>
>>23032885

What site did you use before?
>>
>>23032886
>>23032897
It's being a while, it was something ravish or ravish something. I done like fetlife. Try perversions. Three must me other forms and sites that open up now.
>>23032892
Oh wells that sucks, unless your going to listen and report all the stuff I tell you to do over online
>>
>>23032922
I might be up for something like that. My phones charging so no kid right now but,,,

[email protected]
>>
>>23032940
kik*
>>
>>23032254
If you keep searching you'll find someone eventually. I was in the same boat forever and finally found my current gf who I've eased into the femdom role... She was very outspoken and confident when I met her and I was right that she would love being dominant in the bedroom and fucking other guys on occasion.

I think the trick is to find a dominant personality that has some kinky interests and make them your girlfriend. Then introduce the dom/sub/cuckold stuff and they'll probably love it.
>>
>>23033324
By the way, I'm a college student and not rich at all, so it's not always about money!
>>
>>23033324
>>23033329
You're a cuck though... Of course it's not about looks or money. She's fucking better looking, more successful men while you watch
>>
>>23033351
True. I should have read the post more thoroughly.

But I did push her into cuckolding me, and it was just about dom/sub stuff before. If OP isn't into chastity/cuckold stuff than he could probably avoid that in a lot of cases
>>
>>23032821
wow.. this sounds amazing.. expecially your size. i dont hate it but i always end up being far and above the dominant one.
maybe because im a lot more built than most guys so its what i attract, but i would love a chick to just take control for once
>>
>>23032922
>Oh wells that sucks, unless your going to listen and report all the stuff I tell you to do over online

this would be great. i live in mass. having you tease and torment me, order me around a bit for a couple months.. then maybe meet up, like super prolonged teasing..
>>
>>23032498
>>23032660
>>23032669
>worried about taking charge
>doesn't want to come across as too dominant
>wants to please men
>"I kinda like being submissive too"

You aren't a domme.
>>
>>23033434
so what. not everyone needs to fit into predefined roles. some guys just want a pretty sweet girl who occassionally takes control and is open to switching up roles a bit.

i like petite girls who i can throw around a bit, but it would drive me crazy if i came across a girl with the confidence to tease me and tie me up and use me
>>
>>23033465
>so what

>>23032254
>All I want is an in-shape cute Domme
>All I want is a domme

>woosh
>>
>>23033324
Funny thing, I ended up stealing a girl from someone just like you. I bulled for the couple a few times and eventually she was coming to see me without him. She stopped fucking him at all and left him constantly locked in chastity. A suitable fate for a cuck.
>>
>>23033434
There's nothing wrong with having two sides
>>23033465
Thank you
>>23033430
We'll see how you do
>>
>>23033546
you claimed to be a domme when you clearly aren't is the problem

>>23032498
>>
>>23033552

Just because someone is a switch doesn't make them any less fun in bed, boy.
>>
>>23033686
>just because someone is a switch doesnt make them any less fun in bed
maybe if youre switch too, but dommes are much better for someone who is purely submissive, nerd.
>>
>>23033546
As someone who's having two sides as well, do you feel like you have a more prominent side or are you perfectly balanced? So far, I have done much more as the dominant part, but I feel like my submissive side is stronger than the dominant one.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.