[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only picture I can produce. Rate me /soc/ I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: JOE.jpg (99 KB, 727x564) Image search: [Google]
JOE.jpg
99 KB, 727x564
This is the only picture I can produce. Rate me /soc/ I've been out of the dating game so long and this is an old pic. Do I have a chance?
>>
>>23026764
not really your expression is stupid and you need an actual style for your hair
>>
>>23026764
you look sad, angry and bored
>>
>>23026766
Well... you are the expert it appears to be anyway?
>>
>>23026768
I was sad, angry and bored. Deep down inside I guess I am still sad, angry and bored. Any tips on combating depression?
>>
>>23026769
im sorry was that supposed to be english?
>>
>>23026780
Not at all?
>>
>>23026784
not only do you look like an unkempt idiot, you're also an actual idiot

good luck out there
>>
>>23026787
Thank you. I am actually unkempt and my hair stands up on it's own at times. Fucking fuck normality though.
>>
>>23026787
Did that upset you? I am actually retarded? Good to know. How can I upset you some more?
>>
>>23026787
Inb4 I say I was pretending to be reatarded? I am speicial!
>>
I think you're pretty cute. I'd give you a 6/10. Potential for 7.5. Higher if you're tall/moderately fit.

You've got a fantastic jawline from what I can see in this picture, which is the first thing a lot of women look for. I'm a sucker for intense, dark eyes, which you have going for you along with the strong brow. Your nose is a little short, and I'm not loving your lips, but thats a personal preference. There's nothing actually wrong with them, I just am not a fan of the shape.

So basically, you're a fairly objectively attractive guy. Not celebrity hot, but cute by street standards. I'd do you.
>>
>>23026826
The sweet part of that is I'm bisexual. Thank you at least for your assessment.
>>
>>23026778
just don't do drugs, find a hobby involving creating something. ie: cooking, carpentering etc etc.

you are easily 8 to 9 if you are happy.
>>
>>23026826
I say that fully hoping your a man is that wrong?
>>
>>23026840
I am in fact a carpenter thank you for your input.
>>
>>23026787
It is through your insults that I grow as a person. Please come back.
>>
>>23026853
you have big chance to be hapy then.
just don't use that big axe to chase away your partner, okay? ;)
>>
>>23026874
I cannot guarantee anything but I will try.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.