[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was just wondering if guys think it's a turn on/off when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: wet.jpg (103 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
wet.jpg
103 KB, 774x1032
I was just wondering if guys think it's a turn on/off when a girl is super wet. Sometimes when my bf goes to finger me, I'm already almost dripping because he's been teasing me and rubbing his dick against my ass.
>>
>>23021947
off, I want a girl to be as dry as possible
>>
No. Men hate it when you are super turned on. And who wants all that lubrication when you can get an Indian burn on your dick from a dry cunt.
>>
On. Huge turn on. Wetter the better. Especially if it tastes good
>>
File: 0_480x480_Front.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
0_480x480_Front.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
Sigh. This is the kind of thread that'll get hundreds of posts.
>>
>>23021947

Having an uncontrollable automatic display of horniness is a turn-on for me because it's degrading. Like a girl standing up with juices flowing down her legs or something, trying to look dignified.

But outside of that it's about as much of a turn-on as your labia or whatever.
>>
>>23021963
Sarcasm noted, but I've just always been self conscious about it I guess
>>
>>23021988
That's like asking if we like it when men get boners or if we prefer soft dicks while fucking. Literally no reason to be self conscious. Unless you don't get wet enough because you're old and need some lube.
>>
>>23021988
Nah, it's a pretty huge turn-on, at least for me.
>>
>>23021947
>if guys think it's a turn on/off when a girl is super wet
super wet makes me super hard.
don't be selfconcious. if you want to kill your boyfriend suck on his finger after he fingered you.
>>
>>23021947
What kind of question, of course itì's an immediate turn-on.
For my gf it doesn't happen often but when she's super wet it's such a huge turn on, because it makes me feel how much she wants me, it's fuch a good sensation for a men to be desired by a woman.
Stop being hard on yourself and take care of your bf hard on. :^)
>>
>>23021947
>be me
>have gf
>gf on cymbalta
>doesn't get wet no matter what
>literally no matter how long I eat pussy or finger or look super sexy for her

Feels bad man :((((((
>>
>>23021947
Nothing to be insecure about. It's a huge turn on! The wetter the better, it just means he is doing his job well :)
>>
>>23022595
Unfortunately he's not even doing a good job. I'm just so naturally turned on by him
>>
>>23022295
Has nothing to do with you at all, it's a side effect. Don't take it personally.
>>
>>23022626
Im sorry he's not doing a good job. Would love to have a girl that gets real wet like you! I like eating a nice wet pussy :)
>>
>>23021947
The wetter the better. I love making a girl soak her panties, especially in public, before I get in there.
>>
>>23021947
It's definately a turn off, I hate women who are too wet and if I get one like that, my dick goes back yo normal and there is absolutely no chance of me getting hard again.
I had a girl like that one night and she got too wet, so I just picked up my stuff snd fucking left.
>>
>>23024496

Goddamn sex hipster right here.
>>
>>23024545
She fucking asked the question and now you want to bitch when someone gives their view on it?
Call me whatever the fuck you want because it isn't going to stop me speaking my mind.
>>
>>23021947
I love it!
>>
>>23021947

the biggest turn on ever.
>>
>>23022626
So why not get wet for someone who will fuck you right? I mean there would probably be a shit ton of guys that would love to do so on here
>>
>>23025193

> cucked by 4chan

what a fate
>>
>>23021947
Turn on
>>
ITS GROSS
>>
>>23021947
Fem anon here: I'm always wet and turned on. Sounds great and all, but sucks when you know that you've wasted a lot of money on new panties because of it.
>>
I'm going to need scientific visual proof to decide here
>>
>>23026044
Exactly. I know that feel senpai
>>
>>23026044
Also fem anon. I was so wet while having sex with my boyfriend and even after, that I had to change my panties twice in one night, and even the next morning.

From what I've heard from guys I know, a girl being wet is a turn on though
>>
File: Dirty Santa.png (536 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Santa.png
536 KB, 400x530
>>23021947

OP you asked a stupid question probably because you don't have a bf and just want some e-dick. You might even be a dude/trap.
>>
Pretty much the wetter the better for me. But my gf gets very wet like you and seems to have a problem with it, in that she doesn't feel my dick as well when she's really wet. This ever happen to you OP?
>>
Im a girl qho gets quite wet and no one ever, girl oder guy, said it was a turn off, they all liked it so far. And I like it too, cause I get wet quick too, for example I can surprise my bf with instant sexytime (I get wet the moment I undress him, he is just so teasing to me). And I stay wet a long time so a day fucking or fucking with more then one person is great to, no lubricant needet
>>
>>23021947

Wets good but not to the point of your cunt feeling sloppy when I go in.

Theres definitely a perfect middle ground of wet to dry ratio you might be over shooting.
>>
>>23026321
Wrong. I'm a woman with a bf looking for nothing but honest opinions. Sorry if you thought it was a stupid question
>>
>>23027230
OP here. I actually get that way too. It's not to the extreme, but I definitely agree that wetness can desensitize a little bit. Never to the point that I just don't feel at all though
>>
>>23021947
I love it!! It' hot, and a great indicator of my lover's excitement. It's the ultimate turn-on.
>>
>>23027768
No she can still feel it fortunately. Just makes me worry that I am lacking in girth though. She is noticeably looser than my ex. I love the wetness but it seems to be a problem for the sensation for her.
>>
>>23021947
the only thing hotter than a wet girl, is a wet girl who hates getting wet.
Oh the endless teasing possibilities...
>>
>>23021947
r u retarded ?
>>
I'll join the list of guys saying I think it's a turn on. Mainly because I'm not exactly the best at actually reading people, so obvious hints like 'holyshit is she wet as fuck' tells me I'm fucking doing something right.
>>
>>23028051
No. These are real life questions. Clearly people have opinions on the subject
>>
>>23021947
Experienced puddle jumper here! Dive rtf in! Juicy always best. I'm older and have to say if you didn't lick or suckle her soppy pussy, you are a total whiny fucktard. Go home and wank off if she is too wet for you, stupid losers!
>>
>>23029637
I like your attitude
>>
>>23029732
I find it most hot when you can see how wet a girl is through her panties
>>
>>23029732
If he's not lickin it you shouldn't be dickin it. First rule of foreplay is lick the creamy edge of desire right off her pussy to get the pheromones flowing. I remember in college this one gal rode me so hard all nite and squishy that i had to change the sheets the next morning. Foreplay and juices..
Js
Merry Christmas
>>
Hi
First of all, yes it's definitely a turn on.
Second, the wetter the better, seriously, I want to watch it dripping and running out of you, I want to see it slathered all over your lips when you spread yourself, etc.
Thirdly, POST YOUR DRIPPING WET CUNT RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I am hard as fuck.

Or better yet, take a vid of the messy action.
>>
>>23021947
the best moment is feeling your gf's wet warm vagina rubbing against your cock. If that doesn't give him a boner and make him bite his lip, I don't know what will.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.