[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the first pic she sent me. We've been dating for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Self- 7-16-15.jpg (104 KB, 523x611) Image search: [Google]
Self- 7-16-15.jpg
104 KB, 523x611
This was the first pic she sent me.

We've been dating for nearly 6 months. Lately, she's been opening up to me about her bondage/rape fantasies and she let me tie her up and have my way with her 4 times over the past 3 weeks. I really, really like it.

Tonight, however, she flipped the script on me. She said she wanted to tie me up. I said no at first, but then she got irritated started calling me a coward. After mocking me for being a pussy and expressing disappointment for not trusting her, I caved and the next thing I knew, all four of my limbs were securely bound in leather straps holding me in an X formation on our bed.

She started sucking my dick. After about 5 minutes, she stopped and started teasing me. She told me that if I came without her permission I would be severely punished. Then she started giving me a fucking awesome blowjob and I quickly found myself begging her to let me cum.

Every time I begged, she stopped stimulating me and allowed me to calm down. Then she brought me to the edge of an orgasm and stopped again when I started begging.

The third time, when I began begging, she stopped sucking my dick and put her vibrator in my ass. It hurt at first, but she kept taking it out and putting lube on it and shoving it back in. Eventually, she just left it inside me and held it in place until I had the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever had in my life.

After I came, she turned the setting on her vibrator to its highest setting, put it all the way inside of me and started sucking my dick. I came many more times. She swallowed it each time and didn't stop sucking my dick for over an hour. After she pulled her vibrator out of my ass, she untied me, gave me a hug and said, "Merry Christmas baby." Then she held me in her arms while I cried. I'm in awe over what I just experienced.

Now that she's asleep, I'm starting to get worried that she might not see me as a man anymore. Do you thing I fucked up by letting her do this to me?
>>
Oh look it's freelee
>>
yes you're a fucking pussy. Women like dominant men, not men they can easily dominate. I can guarantee that your relationship won't last
>>
>>23020834
You dun goofed, then you totally killed it by crying. Get her to do it once more before she inevitably cheats on you.
>>
Coming from a dominant woman, you did good, OP. Merry Christmas.
>>
>sticking shit up your ass
I literally would have kicked the shit out of her.
>>
Damn, i want to do this to my
Bf now. Thanks op
>>
>>23020834
You saw what I said in the kink story. I don't think you are. Prostrate stim is great and magical.
>>
Holy shit thats hot.
married fit attractive 24m here, wife totally not into anal or dominating and these things have turned me on for a very long time. She's ok with me finding another partner for these activities. How do I go about finding a girl for this?
>>
>>23020834
She did it on her own and you couldn't really do anything about it being tied up, so you're probably fine.
The crying bit didn't help you much. Just don't go full blown retard and still give her what she needs.
>>
>>23020997
kek
>>
ITT:
Things that didn't happen
>>
>>23020834

Jesus H Christ anon. Being into this stuff in theory means that you're always a switch, it's just that some prefer being doms or subs. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>23020834
If this is true, she's a keeper :D
>>
>>23020924
Kik?
>>
>>23023548
People like you are the reason male subs get ridiculed. All she said was she was a dominant woman, and bam, you're thirsty as fuck.
>>
>>23023637
This is the internet, what do you expect?
>>
>>23020834
If it is true, it is the most wonderful and romantic thing I have ever heard. No you didn't fuck up if it felt good to both of you.
I am a switch, so for me that just sounds like magic, congrats.

If it's untrue you have a great phantasy, maybe you write something like a less shitty 50 Shades of Grey one day.
>>
>>23020834
don't know, fuck her in the ass and see what you get
>>
You're fucked, anon. Enjoy being cuck'd. That's the inevitable outcome of this relationship.
>>
>>23023637
>3 letters and a question mark is thirsty as fuck

Ok then.

Thirsty as fuck would be begging for her Kik after she denies me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.