[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got quite the surprise for you guys. I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
I've got quite the surprise for you guys. I'm going to give one(1) submissive unattached girl a Master for Christmas. Would also like said femanon to assist me in becoming more /social/. Requirements will be next post. Note: Moderators, please delete this thread in exactly 24 hours.
>>
Requirements:
Must be female(No Trans)
18 - 40
100 - 250 pounds(no anorexics or fatties)
wouldn't mind bi, but straights ok too
any nationality, but must speak English(no heavy accents)
Preferably nonsedentary
Skype or equivalent
Must be willing to cam from the start
>>
File: 107776340.jpg (7 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
107776340.jpg
7 KB, 170x170
I'm setting up an account for the next 24 hours. Any submissive femanon applying must send a picture(clothed) plus timestamp, plus audiofile saying "Hello, my Master. I'm (name) and I'm ready to submit to you.". Account Info: [email protected]
>>
File: trollspray.jpg (7 KB, 187x300) Image search: [Google]
trollspray.jpg
7 KB, 187x300
Anything that does not fit above description will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Any true submissive would follow the directions to the letter.
Any added requirements will be added as they come to light.
>>
>>23020796
You don't seem to get how a submissive works: they don't go for any Master or Dom. You have no information on you, no limits known, not even a silly face pic.

Best part: you're on /soc/ looking for someone like this, when you should be searching real sites that are meant for this shit.
>>
>>23020796
It's people like you that put a bad reputation on Dominant and submissive relationships. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>23020855
What real sites are those, out of curiosity?
>>
>>23020855
He's a pretender, probably thinks it would be "cool" to have a sub. Let him fail.
>>
>>23020865
Easy. Fetlife is the first one to come to mind, and there's literally thousands of unattached Doms and subs. You could make a meetme profile. CL (although that is a miss and or hit).
>>
>>23020865
Do the world a favour, read a book on domination and one on bondage before unleashing your noob self on someone else.
>>
>>23020867
This stuff pisses me off though. He acts like it's edgy when this is a serious relationship. Hate it when people like OP do this.
>>
I bet this is the kind of guy who just immediately thinks he has full control because he's your Master. No information, no pictures.

I bet he'll demand pictures/cam as well while he's still some faceless retard. Go to Fetlife for fucks sake. Also learn BDSM. That might be a good start
>>
>>23020879
Hey, I'm not OP. I was just curious where one would go to get into this stuff.
>>
>>23020908
Oh, my bad.

Check out CollarSpace, FetLife.
>>
>>23020903
I hope this OP faggot deletes this thread early. No one else needs to see this cancerous shit.
>>
Ahem. OP here. Thanks to those who offered constructive criticism. I do have a fetlife profile, but am not sure where to go with it. CL, not really going to try that. Collarspace... eh... Now, to clarify. I don't think it's "edgy" and I also understand the difference between a gf and a submissive. I know I don't have full control, any relationship is give and take. Reading a book on dom and bondage would be a good idea, even though I've read alot already. "thinks itd be cool to have a sub." Wrongo there. Also, some info about me. Tall, thin, glasses, likes music, videogames, books. 30s/m. Anything else? Thanks for the info about how this actually works. I stand corrected. Once this is deleted, I will not bring it up again. >not cancer
>>
>>23021069

Still way too little info. You see your little 'requirements' thing? Make that. And write paragraphs on who you are, what you do, what you like to do, what you want in a partner, what you like. Seriously. It's a cunt move if you just post like it's some application or shit. This is a serious fucking ordeal, not a job offer.
>>
>>23021113
>An ordeal
Man, what a whiny little cunt you are.
>>
>>23021164
Man, what a vicious cunt you are.
>>
>>23021226
Try again, that's still better than you.
>>
who you are: m/30s, tall, thin, neckbeard, eccentric, aspergers, liberal,
what you do: read, game
what you like to do: read, game
what you want in a partner: as i said above, but also someone who cares about me for me, someone to "hold hands" with, loyalty, intelligence, compassionate, helpful, kind, decent, there are few things i would care that they do, other than that im not sure what else
what you like: in relation to what?
I'm also not going to post a pic cause reasons, but when contacted will trade pic for pic. Equivalent Exchange is a tenet I hold onto closely.
>>
>>23021244
Nah. But this is honestly one of the few things I do care about. *shrugs* call me whiny, but it's something that makes up my life.
>>
>>23021259
Taking a shit is something that makes up your life, but you don't have a 30-page manual for that, do you?

BDSM is fun. When you take the fun away in exchange for concrete regulations, all you have is x-rated shit-tier acting without an audience.
>>
File: e82zGMX.jpg (483 KB, 729x1116) Image search: [Google]
e82zGMX.jpg
483 KB, 729x1116
>>23020882
Yeah you got 0 idea how this works, any proper sub doesn't just bend over backwards for the first half assed "master" that comes along, good luck though with what i will assume is going to be a short term relationship.

Im a sub myself this is just another unoriginal post to a sub, assuming cause we're subs we'll take the first thing we get seen literally hundreds of messages like this.

At least have info, show who you are.
>>
>>23021455
I'm a switch. Been one for years now. A lot of people claiming to be subs were brought in due to a specific book that put a bad outlook to the BDSM community.

You'd be surprised at how many submissives are abused because they're inexperienced with misinformed Doms.
>>
>>23021455
>x-rated.

>shit-tier.

>acting without an audience.
>>
>>23020796
>>23020812
>>23020833
>>23020842
You know what, I scrolled past this 3 times before caving in and having to tell you what an idiot you are.
There is literally too much shit to pick apart in your infinite retardation, but let me just leave you with this:
1) A d/s relationship works like any other at its core, submissive doesn't mean submissive to anyone and everyone. Being a Dom or master is earned not forced on someone.
2) Much like intelligence, if you have to tell someone you're dominant, you're probably not.

Seek help, you pathetic, fedora tipping cringelord.
>>
>>23021251
>m/30s, tall, thin, neckbeard
Spindly creep

>eccentric,
Literal fedora

>aspergers, liberal
Think I'm right about everything and if you try to debate anything I turn into a dismissive cunt or sperg out
>>
>>23021251
oh my god oh my literal fucking god
>>
>>23021475
You are a fucking idiot. There are plenty of subs out there who were subs before 50 shades, I have NEVER met a sub who has read it other than to make fun of it.
>>
>>23022689
K.
>>
>>23020842
>Any true submissive would follow the directions to the letter.
>true submissive

Oh, oh! He said the T word!!
Lemme guess, a Twoooo Submissive will NEVER have her own limits and NEVER turn you down because she is your PROPERTY and she better be damn devoted to you without you ever spending any time to earn her trust.

Seriously, you think that a sub is supposed to call you Master without even knowing you? You don't think there are any risks for us to send you a photo right away?

>>23021069
>>23021251
Take a minute to browse one of the fetish threads we have. If we don't have one, check the archive because those are regular threads we've been having for a long time. There is certain information that is expected.

What do you want out of a D/s relationship? What are your fetishes? What are your sexual limits? Where the hell are you? Do you expect this to be an online relationship? Do you want to see her in person?

Do you have any idea how dangerous it is for a sub to meet a new Dom? If I submitted to every Dom I've ever started talking to, I would be raped and dead in an alley somewhere.
Submitting is a very special thing. I only submit to someone who I trust with my life. Because I am literally trusting them with my life.
Submitting is also dangerous psychologically. If I let myself get into subspace with the wrong guy, he could very easily manipulate me into doing something I don't want to do. I can't just do that with anyone.

You act like you are God's gift to earth but you haven't given us a single thing that sets you apart from the hoards of Doms we subs have access to online. Not even a location!

>I also understand the difference between a gf and a submissive
And what exactly are you trying to say here? Are you saying it's not a real relationship?
>>
>>23023050
I'm just letting you know I read this because you obviously put effort into it.
>>
>>23023050
Nicely said on everything.
>>
>>23023050

This.

As a Dom, I'm constantly creeped out by the thought of hitting on and getting it with a girl who turns out to be a "true submissive" like that.

Most girls like that I flee from. It'd have to be a person I'd marry basically to have a relationship like that.
>>
I find it amusing how every sub in here laughed about this dude. Best Christmas gift for me. Please go on
>>
I don't buy into the whole "this is the proper way to be a Dom" bullshit, but even I'm facepalming at this thread.
>>
OP here. Ok. So we've established that I'm not smart about this. Harping on about it isn't going to help. Assisting me, like the recent long post before, would be helpful. But if your just going to bash me, gtfo. Let the thread die.
>>
>>23025298
It's not so much that there's a proper way, but there's sure as shit plenty of improper ways and this chucklefuck nailed quite a good bit of them.
>>
>>23025317
Honestly, if you're actually interested in the bdsm lifestyle then your best bet is to go to events and talk to real people who are in these positions. Maybe live in the shoes of a sub for some time even.

But what should I know. I'm just an anon whose sides are rip because of this thread
>>
>>23025338
Stop trying to get more people into being a switch. Unrelated, your opinion should already be thrown out. Getting a definition of being a dom from any fetish community is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

>>23024570
What, are things too sewious for you? Apparently, there's concrete ways to be a dom, or else you're just a chucklefuck playing around like you call OP, but you can't handle having a truly submissive person like that?
>>
>>23025317
Step 1: read >>23023050
>>
>>23025541
Redundant. He already pointed out he read it and appreciated it.
>>
lol this guy went to double chan and posted the exact same shit. Too bad their soc is dead
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.