[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to sleep with a black guy to cross it off my list. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (973 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
973 KB, 1440x2560
I want to sleep with a black guy to cross it off my list. It's always been an unfulfilled desire of mine so now is the time I'd like to fix that.

Problem is I live in Portland. What's the best way to solve this problem?
>>
>>23016995
Just ask? or flirt with one
>>
>>23016995
What's the difference between a black guy and a toilet?

A toilet doesn't follow you around after you use it.
>>
You are a woman. Open your mouth and a BBC will find its way there.
>>
File: 20151218_093133.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151218_093133.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>Tattoos
>Nose piercing
>Wants to fuck a stranger over some list

Classy. M'lady
>>
>>23016995
West coast Portland or east coast Portland, either way if you can't find a black guy to fuck you you got problems.
>>
You all are the reason why I stopped dating white men.

I hope the white race dies out.
>>
File: 20151216_142659.jpg (869 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151216_142659.jpg
869 KB, 2560x1536
>>23017106
Sounds like a plan, I'll fuck you
>>
>>23017106
>I hope the white race dies out.
This is scientifically impossible.

>You all are the reason why I stopped dating white men.
Women are really strange, fortunately that I'm gay. :^)

>BBC
Ew, enjoy your aids.
>>
>>23016995
no timestamp = newfag
>>
>>23017144
Impossible? You sure? The gene that determines whiteness (melanin) is a recessive one (weak) that's why one drop of brown/black blood makes you brown/black. So much for "white supremacy", it's genetically impossible! Thanks for the lulz faggot.
>>
These threads are beta hangouts
>>
>>23016995
not that hard. find a bar/club that has a hip hop night or anything like that and go. thats how ive done it a few times.
>>
>>23016995

just go to the ghetto late at night and stand on a corner

they will come to you
>>
>>23016995
Come to North Carolina. We have more black guys than we know what to do with. Literally.
>>
>>23017106
That's okay. The black girls are dating us instead, so go fuck yourself, because we've all got better things to do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.