[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a big deal having a little cock? Can any female users or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 20151223_181554.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151223_181554.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Is it a big deal having a little cock? Can any female users or male users also with small ones comment please?
>>
How big is it erected?
>>
It's 7 when erect?
Are you female or male?
>>
I've got 6.8 inches myself, and I consider that pretty large (sue me).

Just yesterday, I lost my anal virginity to the cutest damn twink on I've ever fucking met, and his dick was 4 inches long with a head the size of a door knob.

needless to say, his dick made me cum around 4 times that night.

Small dicks rule, as long as your prostate ain't all the way up there.

Can't comment on the female side of things though...
>>
Guess I'm in the club

It's like 7 hard though
>>
>>23016772
I don't see anything wrong with your dick.
>>
>>23016651
Holy shit, I sure hope you don't consider 7" small. I'm a little under 5" hard and about 5.5" around. Having what I consider a small dick isn't to bad. It's having absolutely no stamina that sucks. I seriously cum in about 30 seconds.
>>
The inside of the vagina is insensitive. A crapton of women can't even reach orgasm from penetration.

Obsession over penis size and penetration is a cruel joke, and essentially misogynist.

The clitoris is literally the female penis. It's the same tissue that grows to be a penis in male fetuses and becomes a clitoris in female fetuses.

Stop obsessing over your fucking dick and start stimulating your partner's clitoris.
>>
>>23016806
start working out anon
that fixed it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.