[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
male/female slut thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 12
File: 1433303657711.jpg (316 KB, 1351x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433303657711.jpg
316 KB, 1351x1000
male/female slut thread
>>
Well, isn't this post just a party and a half.
>>
>>23015331
>>23015493
So what are people supposed to do? Post info/pics of them being slutty?
>>
File: 1448801551553.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1448801551553.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>23015493
>>23015547
I see no problem with this.
>>
>25 female
>molested/raped by family member when I was 12
>told I'd never get a boyfriend because I was "damaged goods" and chubby
>realize quickly that the only attention I could get was if I was sexually involved
>actually lost a lot of weight but still view myself as having a bad body
>seek comfort/love/attention through sex
>"know" I can't have a relationship so hook up with guys who wouldn't look for a relationship (married guys, priest, older guys). basically guys you wouldn't bring home to mom and dad
>don't want to lose them so willing to do anything they want (stuff they would never try with a wife or girlfriends)
>don't see and end to this cycle
>>
>>23015908
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>23015908
Kik?
>>
>>23015933
>thread calls for male and females to answer
>female answers
>moron asks for proof

>>23015938
no thanks
>>
>>23015950
I don't care for proof I want tattas.
>>
>>23015963
Unfortunately tattas means something in Dutch I think. You could just google "tits" and get all you want.
>>
>>23016002
I could yes, but it's some what better when you know a little bit about the person who is showing their tits
>>
>>23015908
Would you do anything I asked? If so, tell the next guy who seems out of your league that you really like him. Why not?

Be secure in yourself. You're wonderful, and don't need anyone to tell you that.
>>
Thread is already an embarrassment.
>>
>>23016096
This whole place is an embarrassment.
We have white knights and beta males and attention whoring insecure girls.
It's 4chan.
>>
>>23015908
Sounds like someone I know, are you in Florida?
>>
>>23016076
Yes I would. I think most guys are out of my league. That's why I try so hard and become pliant.

>>23016261
No. Not Florida.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-23-27-40.png (193 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-23-27-40.png
193 KB, 720x1280
Male slut here, slept with 72 girls, 2 this week already. Will give tinder advice and experiences if anyone is interested.
>>
>>23015908
I'm 29. Would you take my virginity? Kik is sajl63 and my Skype is sajl632
>>
>>23016292
so what have you done that you are most ashamed of.
>>
File: why.png (205 KB, 565x465) Image search: [Google]
why.png
205 KB, 565x465
>>23015933
>>23015963
>>23016009
wew lad
>>
>>23016381
Take your pick:

#1 - Got fucked by a married guy in him and his wife's bed next to a picture of him, his wife and two kids. Made me feel pretty ashamed of myself. I think my vagina dried up while he was fucking me.

#2 - Was seeing an older guy. One night I went over his house and he had invited a friend over. He told the friend I'd do anything he asked. I got DP's, did ATM, spanked, and while tied to the bed the guy fucked my mouth, blew his load all over my face them pissed on my face. My friend got mad at him for pissing on his bed, then got mad at me for letting him piss on me. Then he dumped me. Pretty much knew I was at rock bottom then.
>>
>>23016517
That is pretty bad and you keep going back for more of this abuse....we need more like you here in TX
>>
>>23016517
Sucking on a dirty ass covered cock bet you can still taste it
>>
>>23016517
Yep come to TX. I am married and we could have some fun. I would not fuck you in my home though or piss on you. Not my thing
>>
>>23016312
Teach me senpai.
>>
>>23016517
What else have you done, you dirty, dirty , whore?
>>
>>23016597
You gotta have good pics, get a girl to choose them for you if you have to. That's that most important step.
>>
>>23016607
Probably more blow jobs than you'd want to know about. A lot of guys I have met up with just want a quickie and just settle for blow jobs.

Can't remember how many car blow jobs I've done. In mall parking lots, woods, parking garages. I've given them in supply closets, empty classrooms. I once sucked a guy's cock at the top of the Washington Monument just before it closed for the night. Then the earthquake hit and saw that they have cameras up there. I think the guy knew.
>>
>>23016607
hey where did you get this pic? google? or from here?
>>
>>23016675
Google.
>>23016669
Where about's are you?
>>
>>23016681
>Where about's are you?
Not where you are, thanks.
>>
>>23016725
...Probably best, I don't think taking all of me would do your throat any good.
>>
>>23016312

>2 whole girls in one week

Wow.
>>
>>23015908

How many people have you fucked?
>>
>24 f

Was kind of shy and awkward up until I was 16, realized I was a slut when I started getting hit on by guys and would almost always end up hooking up.
I'm also currently fucking my boss for a promotion.
I can go into detail about specific events, if anyone is interested just ask
>>
>>23016753
30 +/-
>>
>>23016813
fucked girls? if so tell us about your first time if not then tell us about an act that you were even amazed by yourself at how slutty it was
>>
File: received_777788229031598.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
received_777788229031598.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>23016737
I counted this week off from Sunday. If I included last week I'd be at 6. Have dates each day of the week since I started my winter break. You get better results?
>>
>21 f SoCal
>fucked 18 guys, given bjs to an additional 9
>lost vcard at 12 to older neighbor
>became sex crazed and slept with almost anyone that gave me attention
>gave bjs to neighborhood kids at a park
>had 3some with an older guy and his fat friend on his boat
>met with a man from CL old enough to be my grandfather. he bought be nearly 2000 dollars worth of gifts and I spent a full day in his hotel room
>started an affair with a friend's dad at 14, at 15 he knocked me up and now we have a 5 year old son
>let a teacher feel up by pregnant belly and boobs.
>had sex with a youth pastor from my church several times.
>gave a bj to a cab driver and let him eat me out, when I didn't have enough for the fare.
>had group sex with a guy I saw seeing and 3 friends of his that I hadn't met before.
>recently had sex with one of my dad's friends. They've been good friends since before I was born and saw me grow up.

I didn't even mention the girls
>>
>>23017402
damn
can you tell about your dad's friend?
>>
>>23017402
Pic?
>>
>>23016885
Why don't you just get into kink and rolpeplay?
It's all the dirty sex without the assholes and married guys
>>
>>23015331

So basically you girls all need a hug.

But you feel bad about yourself so you suck dicks as an alternative.

This makes very little sense desu.
>>
>>23016905
I've given/received oral from a girl at a party before, that's the furthest I've gotten tho

As for the slutiest thing I ever did, I'll tell you the first that came to mind:

>be 19 living with parents
>15 year old sis has a cocky as fuck 'gangsta' bf who is 16
>constantly calls me his bitch and asks me to bend over and stuff
>walk past him and a group of his friends one evening
>He's lying and telling them that he is fucking both of our brains out
> they all jeer as I walk by
>deside I want to embarrass this cocksure fuck in front of his friends
> as I walk over he tries to laugh it off and says I'm jealous I can't have him all to myself
>as I try to respond he loudly slaps my ass and his mates start jeering once again
>I can feel myself going red and I start having a go at him
>doesn't really do much as I'm short as fuck compared to him and he just laughs it off
>this sort of shit happens every time we see each other for a few months
>at my friends 20th birthday we see each other again
>the party is getting fucking crazy and a small group of us are daring each other to do dumb shit
> he comes over and wants to join in
> I tell him only if he gets his dick out, thinking he won't
> he just smiles and does it, everyone else is so impressed they let him play
>He's talking shit about me and my sister the whole time and I'm stupidly getting wasted
>evetualy he dares me to go upstairs and blow him
>even drunk me knows this is a bad idea but I'm pushed to do it
> he lays on the bed as I unzip his trousers
> try to make him feel embarrassed but be knows he's won
> after a while I enter this sort of haze and actually start getting into it
>before I know it he pulls out and cums on my face and neck
>I realize he's been filming the whole thing
>had to literally be his bitch for like a month so he wouldn't show my sis
>managed to delete it from his phone after many sexual favours

That's pretty much it, I'll post more if you're interested
>>
>>23017831

This is hilarious.
>>
>>23017831
Definitely interested.
>>
>>23017958
About that incident in particular or?
>>
>>23018049

Just post more "oh man we just suck each others dicks to prove a point. seriously. no homo." stuff.
>>
>>23018049
About that incident and the other stuff he made you do
>>
>>23018183
He'd mostly just make me fuck him when he was bored of fucking my sister. Majority of the time he would just make me beg for his cock or say really degrading shit while he pounded me. After about a month he broke up with my sister and deleted the video so I didn't have to keep fucking him but I did. We carried on the casual hook ups until I moved out, it was fucked up but also some of the best sex I've had. I think I just realy enjoyed being dominated by a cocky younger guy plus he was great at the whole dirty talk/name calling thing.
>>
>>23016655

so your advice is basically to be handsome
wow, thx
>>
>>23017499

I went back to the town I grew up for a visit and bumped into him. I hadn't seen him for sometime so we chatted and caught up, the whole time he kept sneaking glances at my body. That night he added me on fb and we chatted some more, he asked if I was staying at my parents, I told him my son was, but I was house sitting for a friend and told him where, he said he was just down the road so I invited him over for a bit.

he came over, we smoked some pot and chatted. I was so horny by that point I just threw myself on him and started rubbing him through his pants. We made out and I gave him a quick handjob while he sucked on my nipples. Soon after he was pushing his cock inside me. We did it the first time on the couch and twice after in a spare room, he told me how much he had always listed after me and that he would often masturbate to me.
We fell asleep around 5 am and woke up to him fingering me.

We met once more after that and still flirt on fb
>>
>ITT things never happened
>>
>>23018580
Handsome guys can take bad pics too and not get many matches. What do your pics look like?
>>
>>23018566
Got blackmailed and liked it? The fucked up, degrading, humiliating things I would do to you...

>>23016517
Why would you dump a piss slut? That's such a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>23016312
Femanon here. Do you do anything to make them fall for you? e.g., manipulation?

More curious than anything.
>>
>>23018944
>be top 10-20% in looks
>ask if they wanna bang
does anybody on Tinder do anything different? women are really high in demand so they get to be really choosy. if a guy doesn't look good as fuck he never gets laid. big surprise.
>>
>>23018944
Flirting is pretty much a form of manipulation in itself. What do you mean more specifically? If I find I have to lie a lot to get girls to sleep with me? Not really, luckily I'm a pretty positive and fun person irl, and that seems to be what tinder girls like. Maybe the opposite approach also works, with the shirtless mirror selfies and the "let's bang" first message, but that's not my style.
>>
Virgin here, anybody have tips for losing their virginity? Keep in mind im awful with people and socializing. I can't understand how sex comes so easily to you guys.
>>
>>23019621
I think getting a dating account and practicing talking to girls is a great way to get used to it and eventually get laid.
>>
>>23016174
>It's 4chan
>All females here need to show their tits because 4chan
>I don't know why, but that's the rule
>Show me your tattas
>tattastattastattastattastattastattas
>>
>>23017831
>>23018566
I love those kinda of stories
>>23018619
thx for sharing
>>
I'm 19/m and have been doing request on cam since I was 12. People like me when I do what they say, I like it when people like me. It makes me feel better about myself.

Then I feel like shit, which makes me do more, continuing the cycle. I'm scared to show my face on places like Omegle in case some pervert recognizes me from when I was kid. It also excites me that it's a possibility. I'm still a virgin and have been trying to sell my body lately.
>>
>>23020554
Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit 9gagger. Show some fucking respect to the rules and culture of the place before you start arrogantly talking like you own it. Tits or GTFO exists for a reason. This psychotic cunt isn't going to show you any gratitude for PC policing all her posts. That's assuming she isn't a dude, which, considering the lack of ANY proof, you should know better than to do on the internet. Except you don't, because you're an underaged little piece of shit.

Yes it is 4chan, and you don't get to decide what that means. No one's forcing you to fucking be here. There's plenty of other places you can find an easy slampig, and I'm certainly going to go try them too, as you've shown me this place really has gotten as bad as they say. You couldn't give one shit about its history.
>>
File: 1416217431322.png (29 KB, 640x952) Image search: [Google]
1416217431322.png
29 KB, 640x952
>>23021122
this?
>>
>>23018751
>Why would you dump a piss slut? That's such a wasted opportunity.

I suspect he was getting ready to dump me anyway. Things were getting rough between us and I think he wanted one more fuck with me and brought a friend in for some fun.
>>
>>23017643
I'm a 4/10 at best. All I can attract are assholes and married guys who can't go anywhere else.
>>
>>23022239
I'm actually quite curious on how you look like.
>>
>>23022249
5-6 140# medium brown hair, big nose, c-cup (but it's fat)
>>
>>23022281
What about body type/shape & skintone?
>>
95% of women are sluts OP
>>
>>23022292
pale skin, more pear shaped body. i've lost about 30 pounds but could stand to lose more.
>>
>>23015331
>Got raped by a guy in bathroom at a party.
>Two weeks later
>Find him in hall between classes.
>Ask him if he wants to hang out.
>All his friends laugh at me.
>We fuck in secret for the rest of the year.
>>
>>23022422

Like violently raped? Or just "ravished"?
>>
>>23022296
True true....
>>
>>23022431
I told him no, he told me I would love it, grabbed my by my hair when i tried to leave, bent me over the sink, and fucked me
>>
>>23021122
>>23021203

>Acting like calling someone a 9gagger is even an insult people use here.
>Gets fucking shut down one post later.

You're just another newfag acting like an oldfag.
Lurk ma0r
>>
>>23017402
SoCal? God dammit, post your kik. I hate chatting on 4chan.
>>
>m
>30's
>southeast US
>36 partners

Not the sluttiest, but I was def a late bloomer - didnt lose virginity until I was almost 20 and I was also in monogamous relationships for about half the time I've been sexually active, so I made up for it when I was single.

I wish I had some crazy, slutty stories for you all, but the best I got is that I slept with 2 girls in the same day. I know. Kinda boring. I was fwb with this one girl. She came over before she went out to the club. Fucked and left. Then I get a text message from this girl who I had managed at a Hooters. She was in town for a paralegal conference and didn't know anyone in town except me. So I roll over to her hotel and we drink. She invites me to stay. Do it. She skips out on her conference and comes back to my place the next day to do it some more. Another fun story with that girl, she came into town again a couple years later. I lived at the beach, and her and her girlfriends were renting a beach house. We get drunk, go skinny dipping. She and I hang back as everyone goes inside. There's a shower booth outside where you can get the sand and salt off of you. I sit on the bench and she straddles and rides me for a bit. Next thing we know, a bunch of the people we had been with open the stall and start hooting and hollering at us as she's bouncing up and down on my cock. Slightly awkward, but very fun. Fucked a married woman, not too proud of that. Got two girls pregnant. Paid for both of their abortions.

Feel free to ask any questions...
>>
>>23023338
How much do abortions cost?
>>
>>23022329
What makes you a 4/10 "at best' then?
>>
>>23016942
Hey is there any way i can contact you after the thread ends. I could really use your advice
>>
Honestly as a man does anyone really give a damn about my sexual promiscuity?

The girls I'm with don't even ask about each other though I imagine they are aware there are others.
>>
>>23024597
Femanon here: If you've been with a lot of women there's a greater chance of you having a STD. Only thing I'm concerned about desu, but that might not be the same for others.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1353x1515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1353x1515
Yes
>>
>>23024560
Add me on kik if you want: catmixer
>>
>>23024803
?
>>
>>23016076
Captain save a ho over here lol.
>>
I'm 26, from the southern U.S., and I've fucked more men than I could possibly count... Started at 12 and never really stopped. Got married when I was 22, husband found out that I had fucked countless men behind his back and our marriage ended... Not to mention the fact that I've broken up several other people's marriages.

By the time that I was 18, I'd had more than my fair share of abortions and had another one less than a month ago.

I've fucked men old enough to be my grandfather, teacher's, bosses and co-workers, and complete strangers... For free, for money, promotions, favors, etc.

Today, for Christmas, I'm having a threesome. MMF. Should be fun. :)
>>
>>23016002
Haha kanker tatta
>>
>>23015908
Do you live in minnesota?
>>
>>23017402
you must be really beautiful and must have become even sexier after birth.
>>
>>23023338
ego te absolvo
>>
>>23016813
>I'm also currently fucking my boss for a promotion

elaborate
>>
>>23024074
About $300 a pop. We did the RU486 on both of them. Fortunately we caught the pregnancies early in both cases so that they didn't have to get vacuumed out.
>>
>>23027692
Well thank you. I appreciate that :)
>>
>>23027467
My kind of girl. However, why were you not on birth control?
>>
>>23027467
Also, are you attractive or just easy?
>>
>>23027726
>>23027731
>>23027467
>I'd had more than my fair share of abortions

do you know how many abortions a woman can have?
>>
One day I'll meet a girl who is into being made to clean the vomit off of my dick after I throatfuck her. Who enjoys gang rape and who revels in sluttery enough to want to humiliated in horrible ways. Until that day /soc/ will have to suffice

Why do I keep dating girls who are totally vanilla.

>>23017402
Fuck.
>>
Being completely honest slutty femanons, how many of you could actually stay loyal to a single guy?

Emphasis on honesty, no pie in the sky shit. Could you stick by one dick for your entire life or would you need polyamory?
>>
>>23027894
I could. Basically I practice serial monogamy. One guy at a time. But when that guy drops away I'm on another pronto.
>>
>>23017831
you are a fucking cunt. you should kill that fucker
>>
>>23027909
That's not really being slutty is it?
>>
>>23027935
Calm down dude.
>>
>>23016312
I'd love to know. I used to be great with women, 2 years of abuse later, I've had the confidence beaten out of me and women don't seem interested anymore. Did I get uglier too?
>>
>>23027941

What I do is stay monogamous with a guy, then break up, then fuck guy after guy until I find one I want to be exclusive with, fuck him for months, break up and start fucking guys one after another till I find another steady.
>>
>>23028897
I would find you pretty intimidating.
>>
>>23024521

(new ID, different computer)

Maybe it's my perception. I see plenty of girls around and know I'm not as good looking as them. Plus I look at rate threads in here and think "if she's a 5, I'm 4 at best."
>>
>>23027467
so much this. it's like an insatiable urge. we don't care if you're old enough to be our grandpa, or if it's morally wrong. It;s just sex and we like the attention and put up with the occasional abuse to get attention/love/affection that we think comes with sex.
>>
>>23028912
>>23028921
Please tell me you're into rape and degradation.
>>
>19/m/UK
>Lost virginity when I was 16
>Fucked 7 girls and 10 guys
>Sucked off my best friend when I lost a bet
>Flirted with the idea of polyamory and have been involved in a few open relationships
>Hooked up with random people I just met online
>>
>>23028879
You were great with women but had the confidence beaten out of you? I don't understand. Lots of girls prefer older guys so if you had it going on at one point and haven't gained 50 pounds or whatever, then you just need to get your confidence back.
>>
>>23028992
actually makes perfect sense, women "notice" confidence in the body language, if he lost his even to aproach girls will be difficult cause they will see from far that he is "not desireable"(they dont know you dont have confidence, they just dont feel atracted to you).

Sometime it happens on /soc to someone post whats wrong with him and why he cant get girls and when they post ppics they are not that ugly, what happen is confidence, without that they dont stand a chance
>>
File: 20130919_120844.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20130919_120844.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>23028992
>>23029019
I used to seduce and fuck about girls a lot because I enjoyed the feeling of being chased and I loved crushing their feelings. It was like revenge for when I was ugly and fat and they treated me like shit (I did a 180 when I hit 17 and all of a sudden oh hey whats up)

I then went through a two year relationship where I was abused physically and mentally/emotionally. The night we broke up I was punched 3 times in the face, lost my balance, she tried to press her thumbs into my eyes and blind me, so I bit her, then she kicked me in the face 3 times. (this is all for example)

Since I left her I've basically been a shell of who I used to be. I sort of lost my self value and self-confidence, but I occasionally feel glimmers of my former self.
>>
>>23029121
I dont know how much time has passed since you break up with the crazy girl, but usually to gain confidence you just have to practice, talk to as many girls as you can, dont think about getting laid just try to enjoy been with girls first, women like fun
>>
>>23029185
I don't get many opportunities to meet people, I lost all of my friends for the most part,and I've never been one to act forward or pursue a girls, I always waited for them to come to me. They don't anymore.

As for getting laid, if it was that big a deal to me I'd be shagging my ex. I just hate this downward spiral of self loathing. Maybe it was all karma.
>>
>>23029121
I think going through a self-defeating phase is normal after a dramatic break up, especially one as shitty as what you went through. You just gotta keep putting yourself out there. If you're not already doing so, try using dating sites. It'll give you practice and once you start noticing girls still find you attractive you'll regain your confidence.
>>
>>23029205
Well actually, I'm on Tinder and OKcupid and it's made me realize how FEW girls seem to find me attractive. So that was a backfire really. I have friends who I thought are less good looking who get matches like noones business.

Doesnt help that I cant grow facial hair and beards are deeply in atm.
>>
>>23029231
Ahhh, maybe it's your description or the way you project yourself. A few of my tinder pics are goofier to show I'm a pretty relaxed guy. You're right about the beard thing though, the lumberjack look is in where I'm from too. I have some Scottish ancestry, so I have a nice full one.
>>
>>23029295
How do I into Tinder? teach me master
>>
File: received_10156333152250517.jpg (70 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
received_10156333152250517.jpg
70 KB, 720x1280
>>23029450
Here's mine, try using my description or a similar one and see if it changes anything.
>>
>>23029536
Being handsome and beard-enabled certainly aid your cause. I feel I would be disadvantaged, but I appreciate the template.
>>
>>23029635
Ya, just gotta find what works for you
>>
>>23022239
I prefer homely sluts to attractive ones. Just in terms of personality. Attractive ones are usually too choosy and similar.
>>
>>23015950
>>23016002
>>23015908

>Claims to be a slut
>Wont show her tits

Your a slut alright, an attention slut.
>>
>>23030103
It's like every guy on here thinks he's entitled to nude pictures of every female on here.
>>
>>23027686

thanks anon
>>
>>23030434
I am
>>
>>23029536

Your tinder makes me want to be a slut just looking at it. KEK
>>
>>23027726
I'm on BC but the possibility of becoming pregnant while on it is still there... Whether it's because you're one of the unlucky few that fall outside of its high success rate or you simply forget to take the pill, pregnancies still happen.

Also, sorry for the delay. :P I was a little busy today.
>>
>>23027731
I'm both.
>>
>>23027739
You are aware that there are different forms of abortions, depending on how early your get it, and that there's no set limit to how many a woman can have, right?
>>
>>23027894
I think that my first post answered this question...

But to elaborate: No, I honestly don't think that I could... I know women that could, despite being massive sluts most of their lives, but I am not one of them.
>>
>>23028921
Pretty much... Except that I tend to enjoy the abuse. ;)

In all seriousness, though... If I'm craving dick, which is pretty much all the time, I don't really care where I get it.

I had to drive to pick up a friend from a bad situation last month. The trip was over 2000 miles, and I found myself crawling into transports at rest stops and blowing gas station workers behind the counter in the middle of the night.. As long as I'm getting it, I'm happy.
>>
>>23031276
Pleasantly refreshing honesty.

Do you have a throwaway email?
>>
>>23031839
[email protected]

Like I said... I've tried it once, failed miserably, and I really don't see the point in lying to myself about the reality of who I am. Nor do I see the sense in trying to do something that I know that I will fail, especially when it will only end up hurting someone else.
>>
>>23015331
The slutties thing I've done was have sex with the landlord and his friends when I can't pay for my part of the rent.
>>
How many of you femanons would tolerate cuckolding in a relationship?
>>
>>23032755
If the guy allows it, I would
>>
>>23032778
You wouldn't be put off by it?
>>
>>23032812
I have done it before.
>>
>>23032842
How did you find it, was it an ex boyfriend's suggestion?
>>
>>23032847
Yes, we talked about it and he wanted me to fuck some of his friends. Than afterwards I enjoyed it he would set up gangbangs at times
>>
>>23032871
Did it make you love him any less?

Would you be capable of respecting him as a boyfriend and keeping emotional exclusivity?

I'm curious about it all but there are some fears I have.
>>
>>23032883
At first I didn't want to but than open up to the idea. The feeling I had for my ex was the same. Just the sexual side was different. He likes it when he whores me out a bit
>>
>>23032894
I see. That doesn't sound so bad.

Do you have an email or something anon?
>>
>>23028912
Would you be willing to post a picture?
>>
22 m South UK here

I love being used as a tongue bath, sucking smelly unwashed cocks, licking sweaty ass & feet, and above all swallowing cum!

Literally the nastier the better
>>
>>23032899
Chomoans@yahoo
>>
Does anyone remember a Katy/Meekotanuki who used to post in these threads from Georgia?

>>23032894
That sounds like a perfect arrangement. Are you into the interracial stuff?
>>
>>23032934
Yeap :)
>>
>>23032929
Dot com or dot Co something else?
>>
>>23032926
I'm a girl here who also loves this. A guy once farted in my face and forced me to sniff it. It turned me on a crazy amount.
>>
>>23033001
I didn't think girls like that actually existed. I'd let someone fart in my face desu.
>>
>>23033010
It was just so degrading. I tried to pull away but he told me "don't even think about it. I better fucking hear you sniffing". He would make me sniff his armpits and feet too and then clean them.
>>
>>23033021
Sounds like husband material. Did his fart stink a lot? I really need to meet a gay/bi guy like this ;_;
>>
>>23033025
It did smell really bad, coupled with the fact I don't think he'd showered for a couple days.
>>
>>23033040
You got kik? Wanna chat more about this (:
>>
23/f bi here
Ive only slept with a couple guys but have sucked plently of cock. A couple 3ways and a handful of grills under my belt.
One of my fantasies though is to be fucked by 2 guys at once. One at each end sorta deal or what have you. I also want to try anal.
But silly me got involved with a lovely grill and cant release my inner slut now
>>
I just want to date a girl who can fuck other men but is capable of emotional exclusivity to one man.
>>
>>23033085
you're gf isnt into it?

she could always watch, i mean not too too far off from getting fucked by two dildos
>>
>>23032909
no
>>
>>23033196
She's into watching me take it, but i also want to be able to focus on all that delicious cock without her
>>
>>23032926

Had a bf like this once. He used to gag me with his underwear while he fucked me and would always hold my nose down while I sucked him off so I'd swallow his load. In retrospect, probably not the safest relationship but still, it was kinda hot.
>>
>>23033255
I want a guy to treat me like that so baaaad
>>
>>23033228
i mean, you may forget shes in the room anyways amidst getting stuffed from both ends with cock... or you want to try anal.. dp while you eat her? now that would be hot
>>
>>23033255
how does holding your nose make you swallow?

>>23033267
if only you knew which girls were so awesome before all the effort and investment in them took place.

i wish i had a girl i could just grab by the throat or hold her head down and fuck her face a bit
>>
>>23033328

It was supposed to be more of a punishment I suppose. He'd tilt my head back, hold my nose, and tell me to swallow. Of course, it wasn't exactly full proof. I could of spit it back out but yeah, I never really did.

>>23033267

It was hot af but yeah, in retrospect, it could have ended badly. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing desu.
>>
Female slut, wants to be fucked and used by strangers, sees men as superior and likes to be shared picture wise and with others
Kik samstitches
>>
>>23033386
More detail about nasty shit he did to you? Ever make you give him a tonguebath or lick his ass?
>>
>>23033394
so.. post a picture of yourself
>>
>>23033405

No, not really. He'd occasionally piss on me, force me to shave and in general, try to humiliate me but he never asked me to lick his ass. It was more about domination than anything else. He just go off on the idea that I was his and, to be fair, so do I.
>>
>>23033466
did you enjoy getting pissed on.
or was it a pure humiliation play
>>
>>23033508
Not the person you're replying to, but...

Once had a guy piss on me who, in his words, "deliberately drank no water at all so it was extra strong"

It tasted fucking disgusting but I came anyway.
>>
>>23033508

A tiny bit but for the most part, no. I guess I enjoyed the humiliation aspect of it but that's it. On the bright side, it wasn't too bad and he only ever did it when it came to punishments and whatnot.

We'd go into the shower, he'd tell me to get on my knees. I'd close my eyes and mouth, and he would begin to piss.
>>
>>23017402
Kik. Sofaking26
26 m
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-26-13-14-34.png (661 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-26-13-14-34.png
661 KB, 720x1280
>>23033412
Pic is her
>>
>>23033751
What you snapchat name
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.