[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressing ass threads all day Show me your face and I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1371054651268.png (113 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
1371054651268.png
113 KB, 400x272
Depressing ass threads all day

Show me your face and I'll throw some positive comments your way.
>>
bump

lets be happy together
>>
bump limit?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-04-02-00.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-04-02-00.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>23013394

Love the thread op
>>
File: WIN_20151222_222731.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151222_222731.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>23013394
>close friend killed himself this year
>last grandpa died after disapearing in old age
>4 month alone at 6000 km from my home
>can't old a conversation, too awkward
>uncles dieing like soldiers on d-day
>got scars from scorbut
>my beard is part ginger
>almost no friend
>want to be a housewife, would be perfect, but I am a man
>anorexia is a bitch, I'm almost dangerously skinny but I find myself fat as fuck
>my family always telle me how ugly I am and how worthless I am
>I have trouble walking without falling to the ground
>drink way too much once I have one drink
>can't sing anymore, can't play an instrument, no art at all but can't express myself with words
>no snow for christmas

You want to make people feel better? Try me, I'm not even sure you can still do something.
>>
>>23013394
Im ready also just listen to him roll an R with a guitar at 1:15
>>
>>23013460

I really like your hair color anon. You definitely look like someone I'd hang out with. Keep it up champ!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NsJ84YV1oA
>>23013472
>>23013472
>>23013472
>>23013472
course I forgot
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 961x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 961x1280
>lost two good friends this year
>moved back home to take care of dying great grandmother
>relapsed drug addiction but clean again now
>but on the bright side got accepted into art school for game design
>op you are a very good person world needs more people like you
>>
File: Photo on 10-29-15 at 6.00 PM #4.jpg (167 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-15 at 6.00 PM #4.jpg
167 KB, 1080x720
>>23013394

>tfw best friend of 13 years went crazy and treated you shitty so you stopped being friends
>tfw no bf
>tfw sore throat and sick

the last few days have kind of sucked tbqh
>>
>>23013464

Sounds like a rough situation, anon. I feel like a lot of people have told you already that things will get better. I don't want to promise you something I wouldn't be able to fulfill but you look like a really nice guy man. I know shit seems hard now but trust me, just go out there and do your best. Cut down on the drinks. Remember who you were before all this happened. Your life isn't over yet, space cowboy
>>
>>23013475
Thank you anon youre a stand up guy or girl
>>
>>23013464
I'm a straight dude to clarify but if be your friend for the simple fact you look like the dude from flight of the Concords and one can never have too many friends, sorry for your rough year btw you close to ky? If so drinks on me
>>
>>23013472

You look like you'd make me laugh a lot when we hang out. I like that. I like you.
>>
>>23013496

Hey man, just wanna say I've had my fair share of drug abuse in the past. It's not easy man but trust me, if I can do it, you can do it! Positive thoughts! I'm sorry to hear about your grandma but I'm sure she loves you very much an appreciates what a kind soul you are to come back and take care of her in her time of need. There is always someone who will love you anon. Never forget that.
>>
>>23013544
Op..like I hope no one judges me for this but I'm not really a very emotional person. Idk what it was about that but that really made me tear up. You're a kind soul and I wish all the best for you. Thank you
>>
>>23013497
>tfw matching sickness

You ever heard the phrase "No one is a permanent friend?"

I'm not saying you should forget about it or anything like that, but life moves on! You look young, you got a lot ahead of you and I want you to strive forward. Smile on your face and the idea in your head that you can and will get over whatever shitty things you've got going on at the moment. Keep your head up high and don't forget to smile!
>>
>>23013553
We're all friends here man. No judging here :)
>>
>>23013525
Ya but I never mean to be funny and I'm unsure on how to act when I make people laugh.
I like you
>>
>>23013503
Actually, a few told me that, but I forgot. Well, you did cheer me up.

>>23013512
dunno what ky is, maybe Kentuky, I am from Paris, France, and was in Montréal for 4 month, finaly going home.
>>
>>23013557
>You ever heard the phrase "No one is a permanent friend?"

yes, but i don't know. i'm not the kind of person who has many friends somewhat on purpose. i have inherent differences in who i am that makes it extremely difficult to relate to most people, and this guy has been my best friend for more than half of my life. it's just depressing i guess.

also i'm going to be 25 in june ;__; i'm not all that young. i'll try to smile though. any advice on dealing with this sore throat? i ran out of honey for my tea ;____;
>>
>>23013580
Honestly bud, just be you. There are always going to be people with dumb ass reasons not to like someone but that shouldn't stop you from showing off what you got friend-o.
>>
>>23013600
Yes it is and oh well never mind, I wish you safe travels then and I hope all goes well for you in the new year
>>
>>23013602

I don't have a lot of friends either. I'm around your age, (22) and honestly, I'm happy. Because even though I don't have and probably will never have as many friends as I did when I was younger, I know the friends I do have are the ones that make me want to be a better person. I strive to be a better person. Not only for me but for everyone. I feel like when you put your best foot forward, you can do anything. Just like I know you can :)

Also; try gargling some warm salt water. Take a really hot shower (steam helps) and stay hydrated!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.