[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to fuck my fuck buddy? She wants to try MFM, double
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
Who wants to fuck my fuck buddy? She wants to try MFM, double team + dp. She's 18. We can't really travel, possibly might be able to travel if it's very local. You will provide a face/body pic to make sure we don't know you. Condoms for both oral and sex.

Those are the terms. Non-negotiable. Post your kik or email if you are interested.
>>
>>23009954
oh shit. should probably mention we live about 30 minutes north of boston.
>>
>>23009954
should also probably mention we live 30 minutes north of boston.
>>
>>23009972
Wow was very interested from the start and then you stated you were from Boston, very interested, am located in Boston
>>
>>23009982
kik/email?
>>
I do not use email or kik. Can we exchange instagrams or snapchat instead?
>>
>>23009994
no.
>>
>>23009996
Well my email contains my name so I would rather not post to a public forum. Any other means of communication you would be okay with?
>>
>>23010001
just make a throwaway gmail. it takes 30 seconds, you can use it in the future for contact threads and also signing up for things online.
>>
>>23010007
[email protected]

i live close to boston as well
>>
>>23009954
damn.
what are the chances, if you are legit.
go on 4chan and see girl looking to get tagteamed close to me.

have been interested in this sort of thing but never a possibility with girls ive dated.

also very into skinny chicks with thick legs and asses, just like the picture
>>
>>23010017
>[email protected]
responded to you.
>>
>>23010038
contact?
>>
>>23010048
got it.

hope you arent just trolling or something
>>
>>23010051
look at post id. you emailed me
>>
>>23010058
100% not. you're putting practically 0 risk into trying anyways.
>>
>>23010064
true. i mean if that pic is real then that ass is def worth it.
although you could just be some creepy dude looking for local guys to creep on. or someone with mutual acquaintances.
>>
From central mass, what's kik?
>>
>>23010099
that's too far away for us to travel to. That's about 90 minutes from us if you want to make that trip.

kik is a texting app that uses internet instead of texting data.
>>
Lol this girl is a major whore
>>
Sorry, mine's tsk_tsk_tsk
>>
I would travel to you, if we could creampie her. I'm clean
>>
>>23010152
no exceptions
>>
25/m Nashua

What do you think
>>
>>23010311
whats your contact?
>>
>>23009954
Watch out guys, OP is the biggest fag you'll meet today
>>
28/m Southern NH
Kik: ethonen627
>>
>Condoms for both oral and sex
>Condoms for oral

So the guys don't get to have any pleasure out of this? lel
>>
>>23010756
Wear ultra thin?
>>
>>23010804
or don't be a whiney bitch.
>>
>>23011047
Or you got a nasty fuck buddy who got herpes apparently
>>
>Your 30 min north of boston
>Im 30 north of boston
Kik: ja978
>>
>>23009954
Kik: John...damn
She's sexy, hit me up
>>
>>23012125
Actually it's the opposite. She's paranoid about safety and staying clean and we both like it that way.

You're the one obsessed with raw dogging it and getting stds
>>
antoine211994
>>
>>23014246
sent
>>
hob424 - In Derry, NH, not sure if that's close or what.
>>
Post more pics
>>
>>23009954
mark.calaway
>>
>>23009954

Add me on Kik charleshasguns
>>
>>23009954
In Boston

Kik mystichromesvt
>>
Still looking? I'm close
>>
>>23009954
>>23009972
Perfect.

I'm 24, been in 4 group sex scenarios (threesomes + swinging) so I have experience in this realm.

Also, I live in Boston. And can absolutely travel. kik: maracay1999

I can send pics through kik.

Hit me up if you're interested.
>>
>>23009954
Hey man I'm close to Boston and would love to join in. I'm a 20 year old white guy, hope we can talk. Kik is johna695695
>>
>>23014089
Wearing a condom to get a blowjob is like riding a motorcycle that can't go over 10 MPG. Boring enough that I'd rather just not do it completely.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.