[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys act like "Dave threads" get to me when in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: The humbling of dave.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The humbling of dave.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
You guys act like "Dave threads" get to me when in reality they actually make me stronger and give me energy to grow my aura. With each thread I see my ego softens and my mind humbles. I spread positive energy with the people of /soc/ in mind, so that one day you all can be met with the same tranquil existence as I. Sure I randomly get called "crater face" or am asked the question "is your bitch a model?" but I remain optimistic that at the end of the day, the negativity at my expense helps you blossom along in your journey and beat the burden that has caused you to poke fun at your fellow brothers. As I sit here typing this with the soft sound of my humidifier delicately moistening the cold winter air I feel truly honored and inspired to be the comfort to your criticism, so please laugh, poke your fun, but keep in mind you are enlightening my tunnel that has been in the abyss for far to long. I feel a cold coming on so I have to embark now to ensure I get my 8 hours.

Until next time, Dave
>>
>humidifier
lmao
>>
thanks, dave
>>
>>23001983
Dont thank me as that would be an acceptance of your giving
>>
>>23001983
lol calls him dave i gotu
also looking for any rare davids
>>
File: 1450469039916.jpg (169 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450469039916.jpg
169 KB, 1600x1200
>>23002412
>>
>>23002543
i meant the stories but if you got more pics post em
>>
>>23002543
is this nordy's little brother?
>>
>>23002559
wow nice reference. just kidding have no idea what you are talking about.

faggot
>>
>>23002549
the stories are new and original atm...
>>
>>23002926
there are ones not on the board atm and i dont feel like digging through the archives.

so if anybody does it id appreciate it. if not its no loss really. its just for entertainment.
>>
>>23002926
also so much for the 8hrs
>>
>>23002946
save em
>best thing 4 /soc/
>>
this is hilarious
david is my favorite
>>
>>23002967
I'm the model girlfriend
>>
>>23002977
no youre david. unless you were posting this on his behalf, which i guess makes so sense.

man you are so lucky to have a catch like him. dont ever let him go and make sure you please him thoroughly. because he has his pick of the bitches so you can be tossed aside at any moment.
>>
>>23002993
He's the twinkle of the eye
>>
>>23003006
well its no surprise hed end up with a catch like you. just remember youre dating the best looking guy on soc and you should be alright.

his craters glisten after he goes to the gym.
>>
Fuck off and die in a fire OP
>>
>>23003815
umad

its just cause youre so jelly of davy boys good looks and charisma
>>
dave here: don't talk shit about my humidifier
>>
>>23003858
i dont have one but i bet its invaluable especially during the winter when its dry as fuck.

youre doing everything right bro no worries.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.