[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ I've had some tumultuous relationships. I need a nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
/b/ I've had some tumultuous relationships. I need a nice girl that's normal and educated/reads books. Where do you find these creatures?
>>
>>22991756
We're around. Try a library? Although I don't think I'd appreciated being hit on in a library. Who is the pic, your ideal woman? She looks very down to earth and uncomplicated and naturally pretty. Good luck with your search!
>>
>>22991756
Don't exist.
>>
>>22991766 exactly, you can't hit on someone in a library and my workplace is male dominated.

I googled book girl.
>>
youre an idiot. youre not gonna find this on 4chan. the best youll do is a used whore who likes to roleplay an anime charcater.
>>
>>22991770
I see she likes Harry Potter. I think you need to get involved in social activities where you can get to know women as friends, rather than tyrying to hit on them. I met my bf at university and we were friends before we ever thought of getting together,
>>
>>22991776
I guarantee you he wanted to get with you from the get-go
>>
>>22991776
this post
>kekking
>>
>>22991781
>>22991793
I wouldn't care if he did, I love him, but we were both with someone else when we first knew each other.
>>
>>22991798
no im laughing cause youre talking about how the girl in the pic likes harry potter and giving him advice. he got that pic off google images.
>>
>>22991801
Yes, I had gathered that. I was making an observation about the pic....
>>
This thread could also be. Where do I find girls that look like girls from google images
>>
>>22991804
ur mad dumb then
>>
I used to live with a bunch of these kinds of girls in my first apartment. I see them everywhere at university, look for them in the crevices. They tend to sit alone and look over notes while eating.
>>
>>22992411
and they are indian
>>
>>22992424
one was Middle Eastern or something but the rest were white.
>>
>>22992428
not my college xp. lots of non-whites study while most of the white girls were party sluts.

>inb4 its where you went
>>
>>22991756

>Where do you find these creatures?
Not on the internet.

At least not on 4chan.
>>
>>22992442
Gotcha. I guess it's cus my school didn't have Greek life, so the white women were more tame for sure.
>>
>>22991770
I hit on chicks in libraries all the time. You can hit on chicks everywhere. Just talk to as many people as you can when you go places you like to go and do things you like to do. You make friends that way. Sometimes they happen to be pretty, single women, and some of those times you end up dating them.

You don't need to overtly hit on them or use shitty pickup lines. Just talk and it'll go from there. See a girl checking out a book from a series or author you like? Talk to her about it. If she doesn't seem interested in talking move on and do something else. It's a numbers game and if you play long enough you win.

If you can't stomach the idea of talking to complete strangers in public, spend more time with friends, maybe ones outside of your primary circle that have interests and traits that you're looking for. Use that to expand your social circle.

In short, meet more people. Look for people who like things you like, and are on your level intellectually. Do it long enough and you will find a woman that fits your criteria.

On a sidenote, I've dated plenty of women who read a lot. They're generally no more educated or intelligent than people who don't read, but they have the added bonus of being pretentious.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.