[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Xmas chat/hookup thread. You all know the drill. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: uk.jpg (16 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
uk.jpg
16 KB, 275x183
UK Xmas chat/hookup thread. You all know the drill.

I'm 31 M Brighton, sorta bi

High on dex and weed so Merry DeXmas to one and all.

Kik: nitropineal
>>
Male, 21, Manchester - Straight

Recently single from a 3 year relationship, looking for a rebound.

Snapchat - jamespoyan
Skype - james.poyan
>>
>>22986500

Me too, just separated from my gf of three years because she is gay. I still care about her greatly and support her with free loans through her placement year, because it feels good to be grown-up enough to put aside my own wants and help someone build their future.
>>
>>22986909
Kek mate
>>
>>22986500 >>22986909

Man, breakup thread. I've also just split up with my girlfriend of 2 years.

25/m/Lincoln - Breatum on kik if anyone wants to chat
>>
18/m/Nottingham

Merry Christmas to all you UK anons ^.^
>>
>>22986909
And my wife of 3 years has left me because (a) she wants to be more religious (b) she's started fucking every guy we know, and it's my fault.

We should start a club.
>>
>>22987499

That sounds pretty contradictory, sorry to hear that dude. :/
>>
Bristolfag here 34 male and straight. Bored and drunk
>>
21/m/wigan/leeds depending on the day

anyone nearby drop me a reply
>>
>>22986425
20 F US but will be in London from the 20th to mid January. Looking for someone to show me around because it's my first time and I'll be all alone :'D Would want to get to know you first through Skype or something. Reply if interested pls
>>
>>22988537
I'll be back around london after the new year
>>
>>22988537
I'm 24/M from London. What's your skype?
>>
>>22988508

21/M/Leeds anon here.

>>22986909

That's good of you anon. Some real British generosity.

>>22987499

Okkaayyy, that doesn't sound so good. Sorry to hear anon.
>>
>>22988537
I'm 20 M London. what's your skype? I'll gladly give you the grand tour of London :D
>>
>>22988343
Post kik?
>>
Lancaster 20/ M, any lifters here? Gym bros for life
>>
20/m/lincoln kik: akikvv
more of a hookup but don't mind a good chat naturally
>>
loll gf of 2 years broke up in summer, still in love with her but she has new bf. /breakup/ rip

21/m/Leic
>>
>>22986425
Hi mate I'm brighton too, any women want us both?
>>
>>22988537
Hello hello,skype me up, selfic.ara
>>
26 / M / West London

>>
>>22992277

Nice quad-dubs fellow Brightonian. I just moved back here so I don't know any women yet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.