[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bout a thread for fit guys that love big guys/bellies. Leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
How bout a thread for fit guys that love big guys/bellies. Leave kik information and what your looking for.
>>
>>22980645
I got a big belly. One day i'll find a hung top twink to turn me into his big bellied bitch.
>>
>>22980735

> twink top

Right here.

> big bellied bitch

Pics pls. Nothing makes me harder than a big belly.
>>
Kik is seldomheard745 if anyone wants to chat or see more!
>>
File: DSC_0101.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0101.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1080
Rickhendriks23
>>
18 m, chaser
Looking for a chub to chat with ;)
Kik: bigteen97
>>
>>22980735
Kik??
>>
>>22981506

I don't have Kik but this is really tempting. You're so adorable. Such a cute round belly with a little fluff, beautiful nipples, and a handsome chin (mirin facial hair).

Stay adorable anon.
>>
BUMP. NEED MOAR BELLIES!
>>
File: Sans titre.jpg (166 KB, 1159x913) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.jpg
166 KB, 1159x913
Hi from France
>>
>>22981788

Daw. Thanks anon! Now I want to talk to you to hear more :3 Skype or anything?
>>
>>22983406

D'aw.

>>22983566

I don't have Skype either, sorry anon. You have such a nice body shape, and you seem super sweet. Why do you have to be so cute and adorable anon? I just want to cuddle and hold you forever and appreciate and admire you.
>>
>>22985506

You sure know how to make a guy feel good. You should get kick and or post yourself so I can return these compliments!
>>
That pic is disturbing OP
The bright red flesh and the ascites swollen livers
>>
>>22985674

You deserve to be made to feel good, you cutie! I'd be tempted to post myself, but I'm an unattractive twink, haha.
>>
I hate my own fat body. How can someone appreciate fats even in a tinies bit?

Probably only gay chubchasers I guess. No offense to you, guys.
>>
>>22985798

I wouldn't solely define myself as a chubchaser. I'm bisexual and my tastes vary in body type (plus I have no interest in cock). In the case of women, I often prefer 'high test' women, so big hips, big breasts. With dudes, I tend to prefer bigger guys, but in the world of gay terminology, it can vary from otters, cubs, and bears to chubs and gym bunnies. What matters most is that a great personality accompanies an adorable face, and a cute, hot body.

Whilst I acknowledge there's a limit to weight (for myself, though no specific number), I still think it's attractive. If I can make a bigger person feel comfortable and confident in themselves, and bring a smile to them, then that makes me happy too. I don't promote unhealthy weight gain (as I'm not a feeder and don't encourage gaining) and think a balance has to be stricken with weight and healthy eating. E.g. you can be fat and just eat healthy food in abundance, or have a balanced diet. As long as you're happy with yourself, that's what matters most. At least that's what I think anyway.

Additionally, I think seeing someone who's larger than the media's frequent portrayal of the 'dream' man or woman is somewhat endearing. It shows that happiness, or being content, exists outside this 'type', and those willing to rebel (whether it's consciously or subconsciously) against this have my admiration.

It varies from person to person though. What's your height and weight ratio anon?

Also, no offence taken, lel.
>>
>>22985812
>What's your height and weight ratio anon?
6'2" and 260lbs.
>>
>>22981489
>> twink top
Marry me.
>>
>>22985888

You don't seem that large to me. Is it 'fat' generally that bothers you, or are there any particular features that makes you unhappy?

>>22985902

S-Sure. Do you have a nice belly and hips anon?
>>
>>22985950
No hips, but I got a belly.
>>
>>22985950
>You don't seem that large to me
It's still a morbid obesity
>Is it 'fat' generally that bothers you, or are there any particular features that makes you unhappy?
It's my wide-frame body in general. But it's the belly and face that bothers me most. There's lot of resentment towards myself inside of me. It's not about being edgy, I'm just very well aware of what I am and how others percieve me. That's what led me to ask you what makes someone to appreciate fats. I just can't see anything possitive about being fat.
>>
>>22981489
Hmm! I'll see if i can take a nice picture!
>>
>>22985966

Bellies are great. If it's cute, shapely, and adorable, then I'm sure we can marry - no issues there.

>>22986031

That's morbid obesity? Given your height, I can see that you'd be over the average weight for such, I would expect it to be 'overweight', with 'obese' pushing it. 'morbid obesity' tends to be at the far end of the spectrum where you're close to immobile with an abundance of health problems. I'm no medical professional though, so my comments may well be invalid.

In terms of positivity, I think it's less about the size you are and more so about what got you there in the first place. For example, if you're a huge food-lover, then so be it, that's where the fat will come from, and if you're happy with consuming such food in such quantities, then it's entirely up to you to find a balance for yourself.

If you're unhappy, then I hold nothing against bigger guys wanting to lose weight for health reasons. As aforementioned, I do think there are limits, but places like /fit/ and /pol/ tend to scaremonger to the extent where all weight-related illnesses are enormously exaggerated. E.g. being overweight will make you die at 35. It's simply not true. Again, as said before, you can be overweight and still somewhat healthy. It's dependent on what you're consuming. If you're simply only taking in lots of saturated fats and very little in the way of nutrients and vitamins, then you can expect to have a lot of health problems as opposed to someone who overeats on a balanced diet.

In terms of your 'wide-frame body', you'll be surprised to see many people on /fit/ with abs, or defined muscles, have naturally wide hips (though I'm not saying this is the case for you).

>>22986080

Yay! I look forward to it with great anticipation anon.
>>
>>22986117
I've been posting over in the big guys thread >>22985833
>>
>>22986179

Oh, I was the one passing on great admiration to you. You cute guy.

See: >>22985945
>>
>>22986272
Ah. Sadly, the BF is not a top.
>>
>>22986302

Oh. I would only ever top. Ass is my desire.
>>
>>22986317
I love him, but its a bit hard when you're both bottoms.
>>
>>22986117
>That's morbid obesity?
By doctor terms, it is. At least that's what I've got in report when I was released from the hospital recently - I have a long vertical scar over my whole belly which makes it even more uglier.

I'm not a food lover. Actually my food servings are even smaller than others and I eat only when I'm hungry.

I'm fat since I remember and I've always been struggling with this fact, both mentally and physicaly. I tend to punish myself by straining my fat body to fit 'normie' limits. When we had 4 miles crosscountry run race on a school camp, I did it. I didn't stopped or slowed to the walking speed like some others. I've been lifting each evening until my arms were shaking instead of being beta tryhard. I played floorball until my tired knees ached so much that I was barely able to climb stairs. I ignored minor wounds on purpose, because I used the pain to fuel myself even more. I've got hit by a floorball hole in the eye. Got blackeyed, the eyelids were swollen so much I couldn't see a shit with that eye. But I kept going even when referee demanded immediate aid. This is how much I hate my own shell. I've been trying hard, I felt the increasing strength and stamina but apart from more noticable arm muscles my body was always the same. Sometimes I just want to carve that jelly out of my body with a knife.

I'm not trying to be edgy. I left edginess when I was 17, now I'm 26. It's the self-frustration and hatred towards myself flowing beyond the acceptable borders.
>>
>>22986339

Personally, as much as I get the desire for wanting to pound ass/pussy, I think I could survive in a relationship without. I think there's more to a relationship than sex, and more to intimacy than sex. I really enjoy cuddling, romance, and generally being affectionate, sharing hobbies and interests too.

How long have you been together, if you don't mind me asking?

Although having said what I've said above, I think I could date a top too, but would be concerned about him wanting to fuck me, as I don't even want a finger in my ass, haha. It's not out of insecurity or anything, I just don't want it.

> inb4 you never know you like it until you try it

Also, what do you do sexually, if anything? Again, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm not wanting to be judgemental, I'm just genuinely interested. I'm also happy for you anon.

>>22986346

Well, I won't refute the doctor's report as they're an expert, as opposed to myself. Where did the scar come from? If you don't mind me asking.

I used to be heavier than I was now, about 196lbs and I'm now about 150lbs, though trying to get some muscle. I, due to financial reasons, couldn't afford to eat much at all during my first year of University (where I lost almost all of it), on a diet of porridge or muesli with one other meal a day (usually soup, toast, or whatever else).

If you're looking to lose weight, instead of eating when you're hungry, drink water. Ensure you're getting a minimum of 2 litres (70 liquid ounces) of water a day.

You're working out, and that's good, but if you're going too far in the opposite direction (e.g. to the extreme) then you're not going to help yourself. Dealing with weight is often 70% intake of food (e.g. eating the right foods in the right portions) and 30% exercise.

I wish I was there to help you anon, I really do, but please don't hate yourself. I can give you as much support as you need.
>>
>>22986360
Been about 6 months now.

Oral and using some toys.
>>
>>22986373

Did you know you were both bottoms before dating? I'm unsure how two tops could deal with it, seeing as you both use toys, unless the tops used fleshlights, lel.

Good for you though anon. I wish you all the best. Thanks for answering my queries.
>>
>>22986389
Yeah. I honestly didn't think it would go anywhere at first. We originally just shared interests and kept in touch to chat, eventually getting to know each other better until we decided to try dating.

There have been a few things we've been meaning to try out that might solve the problem, since he does enjoy being tied up in bed.
>>
>>22986360
>Where did the scar come from?
Traffic accident.

>eating the right foods in the right portions
That's perhaps the core of the problem. Someone already told me that I should eat more frequently but in smaller portions and that I shouldn't ever feel hungry but neither full. But you know, it's kinda hard to break years-built habits.

>I can give you as much support as you need.
I'm surprised there's someone like that on this site. It makes me to think this is just one large bait tbqh.
>>
>>22986409

This sounds pretty cute and like things are working out, and will continue to do so. I'm glad that's the case for you anon. Hopefully I'll end up in a happy relationship someday too.

>>22986431

> Traffic accident

Sorry to read.

> eat more frequently

This is often the case for people who work out on a frequent basis and 6 smaller portioned meals works better over 3 large meals, but personally I think this is difficult to achieve unless you're well-accomplished at a gym routine. Firstly, I'd prioritise losing the weight itself, and that comes from self-discipline with eating. When you're hungry, drink water. Ignore your stomach rumbling, because you've got into the routine of feeding it every time you anticipate hunger. It'll take a while, and it'll be painful, but after about two weeks, you may well notice that it stops rumbling so much when instead you're drinking.

As a consequence, your skin should improve (from the water intake). From there, it'll be much easier to regulate what you eat. For your breakfast (or brunch, if you're at risk of overeating, but this is also dependent on your sleeping pattern), eat muesli or porridge. For porridge, use a standard mug and fill it 3/4 with oats (plain oats, no branded shit with added sugar), 1/2 milk, and 1/2 water. Cook, eat. Preferably add a banana, or some blueberries.

Snacks. Eat nuts - almonds, cashews, pistachios, or walnuts. All of which are very healthy for you (good fats, and have vital nutrients for good health). But don't overeat on these as they're not cheap.

Try to consume protein (white meat, or quorn if you're vegetarian, not red meat) if you're exercising so you're developing muscle mass.

Water: best to have a 500ml water bottle to keep track of intake. You just need to remember to drink four of those a day and you've met your minimum water intake for the average male. Additionally, avoid coffee and tea, and stick to green tea.

I'm not bait anon. I mean it when I say I want to help.
>>
Threads like this make me a sad panda.

I'll never find someone who doesn't see me as more than a fetish.
>>
>>22986497

See the first paragraph I wrote here anon: >>22985812

I don't really see it as a fetish, primarily because a guy who likes twinks isn't really considered a fetish, or a dude who likes thin women. It's only really considered a fetish because it's outside the norm, but I don't really see why when everyone's preferences differ a little.

To me, personality is absolutely the most important, followed by hobbies, interests, ambitions, desires, beliefs, intelligence, facial appearance and bodily appearance honestly comes last. Whilst I like bigger women and men (though not limited to), I don't pursue people based on their size, more so because of what they have to say and write.

D-Don't be sad anon.
>>
>>22986497
Everyone is someones fetish, big, small, skinny, chubby, fat, white, black, asian, dominant, submissive, redhead, blonde and so on.
>>
>>22986511
It's hard not to be. Especially when people have been telling you your whole life that basically you're nothing. Look and look for someone who can see past body shape and nothing, then look even here and see that people are just as focused on the body as anywhere else. I'm 21, have been trying to get this weight off for years and have frequent thoughts on just ending it all because I feel worthless.
>>
>>22986538
People are first attracted to the physical and then comes the attachment to the mental. Having someone fetishize your body doesn't mean they don't value your mind or who you are as a person. It simply means what you bring to the table physically sparks something inside them that is primal and sexual. I am dating someone who is my 'fetish' type and yet I love them for the personality they have and the way they make me feel.
>>
>>22986548
And now you see how I have been fucked up by years of verbal and physical abuse. Still am too.
>>
>>22986591
Welcome to the club, many of us have dealt with the same kind of issues. You have to find ways to accept and deal with it, to move past it and become better.
>>
>>22986597
It's hard to accept anything when someone tries to stab you in order to "vacuum out all that fat".
>>
>>22986604
Again, we have all dealt with some kind of trauma or terrible occurrence. You need to go see someone and deal with all your mental fog dude
>>
>>22986616
You're quite possibly right

>CAPTCHA: Select images with bread
Thanks Google.
>>
>>22986538

> telling you your whole life that you're nothing

I, too, have experienced this, and it wasn't because of my weight, it was because of my appearance. Something that people now tell me they can't understand why that was ever the case, but I was socially excluded and marginalised in primary (elementary school and partially middle school) and high school and sixth form (partially middle school and high school). In the latter, I was actually regularly beaten because of the way I looked, and primarily because I was an easy target. I never spoke because I had no friends, and dare not comment in class, which enormously restricted my social skills, among other things, and can't remember a day that ever passed where I wasn't verbally abused, or had something of mine taken from me as a 'joke', or pushed in a corridor at school.

University - my first year was challenging given that it was very difficult to make friends. I made it though. I'm now 21 too, and want to get fit. I realise the people back then were just awful and cruel. Whilst /soc/ rates me as low as 6/10 and as high as 8/10, I still want to better myself and get rid of scars.

Please don't be unhappy anon. Don't blame all your problems on your weight because it's simply not true. Remember that there's more to life and that you're awesome. There's only one of you, and you've already displayed in this thread that you're a cool dude.

I wish I could hang out with you and make you smile anon.
>>
>>22986656
I'm sorry for being such a Debbie downer. My depression is irrational.
>>
>>22986863

Don't worry anon, you're not a Debbie downer. I've been there before and I know it's one of the worst feelings when it seems like there's nothing left in life that's got any value, but it's all about finding something that makes you happy. You'll find it.

You seem like a great guy, so I'm optimistic that everything will work out well for you.
>>
>>22986902
I wish I knew you in real life.
>>
>>22987167

Likewise, anon, likewise. At this stage, I couldn't care less about what you look like. I just want to help you and make you happy. From what I've read, I'm almost certain you're a cool dude who I'd get along well with and would enjoy spending time. Whether it's reading, playing games, watching TV, going out, or whatever.
>>
>>22987206
From what you said about your school life earlier, you sound like you are across the pond unfortunately.
>>
>>22987279

That's right, I am. I do have plans to potentially live in the US after graduating this year though. But if there's any way I can support you (though I can't financially), then I can do my best. Even if it just means supportive messages and asking how you're doing.

Stay strong anon.
>>
>>22987298
Where would you want to go in the US?

And thanks, you too.
>>
>>22987306

Probably West Coast, but I've only travelled to Phoenix in AZ when I was about 7 with my parents, siblings, and some extended family. From what I remember, it was good, but the West Coast (Best Coast, lel) seems to be far more well-reasoned and logical in their policy and decision-making, as opposed to being blinded by ideology.

E.g. CA seems to set a lot of standards for the rest of the US, though I don't think I aspire to live in CA. I've heard OR has a poor educational standard (I might go there and set up a British school, lel). Maybe WA? Not entirely sure.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>22987357
Since I live on the East Coast, no I don't. NY is kinda nice though in the right area
>>
>>22987434

Lel. Well, I've heard parts of NY are fine. It's just very expensive, right? I'd like to go, but it also seems pretty dangerous with some no-go areas due to high crime rates.
>>
>>22987447
*cough*Brooklyn*cough*
>>
>>22987465

Haha.

It pains me to be this far away from you, when I literally want to just come and spend time with you anon. You're great.

God damn the fact that teleportation doesn't exist.
>>
>>22987497
You're great yourself. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.