[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm so fucking sad /soc/ everything hurts everyone loves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
i'm so fucking sad /soc/
everything hurts
everyone loves me, everyone thinks i'm this qt lil adorable girl who is always happy and magical and wonderful
but i just wanna die
i lost my best friend in the whole wide world because she decided to start fucking the dude i was in love with for an entire year and now they're dating. they're so happy. so fucking happy. i just want to be happy and beautiful and lovable but fuck me

i guess that will never happen
now i seek approval on fucking 4chan when i'm drunk
which is every fucking night now
because i'm so sad and i hate how i look and i hate who i am and i just want to die
i just want to fucking kill myself

no one will ever love me
i am pathetic
i am worthless

help me
>>
>>22979687
Nice blog. Where do I subscribe?
>>
File: scurpier.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
scurpier.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
I've been depressed too, just started watching this dudes videos and they have cheered me the fuck up. Genuinely hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcoBDVXpdr8

On a serious note, guess what - you're young as fuck and you're probably going to get your heart broken again. You're most likely going to view this period of life as being easy.

Guess what, the world is massive and you've probably seen none of it. Your friend / ex sound like cunts, fuck them.

Have a good night
>>
>>22979693
i laffed for the first time in a long time
thank you
i know you weren't trying to make me laugh but seriously thanks

i'm having a rough night
>>
>>22979687
Find something you could cherish with, anything, whatever it is. I was like you 4 months ago. Every single day, I though it would be better and easier to just slit my wrists and just die, because my life wasn't worth all the pain and stress.
But heck, if I could get through that, then you could, too.
>>
>>22979717
Nah, m8. My intention was to make you laugh in my own way. Move on, you aren't gonna crawl out of the slump if you keep wallowing in it, familia.
>>
>>22979717
>>22979687
I've been struggling with depression for 10 years.
I lost my best friend and lover.
I can't open to anyone, even my close friends, who i had to approach again after everything was lost.
You should take the hit this situation gave you and try to get stronger from that. Find a new obsession, painting, playing music, reading books, i dont know. Find something that keeps you hook and away from every memory.
>>
>>22979687
Eventually (likely sooner than you think) you'll find someone that will make you happy, and whatever happens with your friend and this dude, you'll adopt something of an "it isn't worth it" attitude because in a way you'll move on.
Heartbreak is the risk we take in loving someone. It's a wound that will teach you things you didn't know about yourself and the world.
I hope you feel better.
>>
kill urself
>>
>>22979712
fuck
i watched all 12 minutes of that
i actually feel a lot better
thank you

>>22979721
thank you anon. everything is just kind of a lot right now and i just feel so fucking sad but thank you, this means a lot.

>>22979732
man
thank you
i appreciate it

>>22979737
thank you dude it's just so fucking hard
these two people were my two best friends and they both just
abandoned me to fuck each other
it hurts so much and i know it's stupid but i'm just so mad and so bitter and i feel so alone. they knew me better than anyone in this world and now they both think i'm worthless.

>>22979741
i guess it's just that i've found someone i love, he's amazing, but it still hurts so much that two people i loved so much, both platonicly and romantically, betrayed me without a second thought.

>>22979767
2 real man 2 real
>>
>>22979687
friend, post your skype, i'm good at consoling people...or at least I think I can
>>
feel when i lived this situation and despite how shitty it was at the time it actually turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me

you're gonna make it op
>>
>>22979687

Not sure how old you are, but I think a change in mentality is what you need. Why waste your time and emotions on two people who didn't consider yours. On a similar note, as tough as it sounds, if two people start dating and have a connection there is little you can do about it other than moving on. Sounds simple, obviously harder to actually do.

There will be tougher periods in your life, everyone handles things differently, for me I believe in karma, I sit back and watch worlds fall apart, while I sat back and put important things first. I was in a shit position earlier in the year, long story, now I'm on top of the world.

People can sit here all day and give you advice, but it won't help much, what is helping you now is having a place to vent, and having people listen to you.
>>
Just get over it. Your friend wasn't trying to spite you. She liked the same guy and he likes her. Just let them be and find your own.
>>
>>22979812
>thank you anon. everything is just kind of a lot right now and i just feel so fucking sad but thank you, this means a lot.
My biggest problem was, I literally got no one to talk to. I tried to find anons on /soc/ but almost all of them weren't up to listening to me venting about things. Some of them listened, only to stop talking to me after 1-2 days.
And then I start to wrote things. I poured out my thoughts and feelings in my writings every single day. Diary, poems, whatever, you name it. As long as I could let whatever was inside my head out.
And it continues to this day.
So, find someone to talk to. Anyone. Vent it. Let it all out. Or write things like me. Just don't let your demons win.
>>
>>22979687
>i lost my best friend in the whole wide world because she decided to start fucking the dude i was in love with
Shit happens. Shit will happen again, you'll get used to it, don't worry.

>now i seek approval on fucking 4chan when i'm drunk
Pretty bad but also pretty human.

>because i'm so sad and i hate how i look and i hate who i am
Expand yo.

>no one will ever love me
Very unlikely, even pedo nazi furries can get some love. What makes you so unlovable?
>>
Where do you live anon
It really sounds like you need someone to give you a hug and tell you it will all be ok
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.