[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for handjob/fingering hookup, because you know I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Thread for handjob/fingering hookup, because you know I'm all ayybout that bass.

Please state

>A / S / L
>Whatever the fuck is your preferred method of contact
>What you are looking for

Pic related, that guy is enjoying the feeling of his empty balls while he fingers the gurl
>>
>>22977690
24, Male, ITALY (Milano to be specific)
polloaviariato123 on skype
Looking for female specimens, no homosex please

Pic is me at 03:16 am hungover eating rice with sambal oelek after watching the new Star Wars twice in a row.
>>
File: 2015-12-17-031529.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17-031529.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>22977703
>>
>>22977690
female 27 usa, oklahoma, near tulsa, im not fat.
post your skype. please have weed.
>>
19/M/US-NYC to be exact
Looking for someone to give me a handjob, don't care who
Kik: LieutenantLazee
>>
Male / 31 / Savannah, GA USA
Kik: LazyUsernameIsLazy

But me up if your close and want some fun
>>
White 38/M/Texas
Kik: adios.pantalones
Handjob, mutual masturbation, fingering
>>
I like the fact I'm not the only one wanting handjobs.

I don't like the fact that it's never going to happen because italian don't post on 4chins.

I might have to visit the stupid chinese massage places again.
>>
>>22977690
50/M Massachusetts
Looking for anything that gets me off.
Just show up at my address. Tell my wife you're here to do what she isn't interested in doing. Push past her and take care of me.
>>
I like how these hookup threads are always filled with horny men. It makes me feel like I'm in /soc/ or something
>>
>>22980521
I allow myself to believe there are a few females lurking but not posting to avoid the inevitable sausage fest on their skype/kik

Besides, it's not a /soc/ thing you autismo, It's normal to have horny males populatin spookup threads.
>>
>>22980532
I don't understand why should you do this. I usually just walk to a bar and then someone tries to take me home. It isn't that hard.
>>
>>22980535
>I don't understand why should you do this. I usually just walk to a bar and then someone tries to take me home. It isn't that hard.

Some of us are not women.
In case you are a man some of us are not blessed with very good looks and have to resort to various methods in order to achieve orgasms.
>>
>>22977846
Hey I'm near Tulsa too! My Skype is gingerbeardman93
>>
>>22980430
Nothing sexier than taking on someones romantic emotional baggage and drama!
>>
Any F in UK, specifically Yorkshire or Berkshire interested in oral?

I have kik if you need more information.
>>
M/21/914
Doubt there are any ladies on here but I would like a birthday HJ
Kik:The_Big_One19
>>
M / 18 / Sweden
Looking for anyone for hookup / oral.
kik: Klumpdoom
>>
>>22980775
Similar to this guy, 20/M looking for an F in the UK. Preferably south east England. Would quite like oral or even sex if willing. Must be clean. Let me know your preferred contact and we can go from there.
>>
20/m/512 straight
Looking to finger, get a handy, etc
Kik is humminahumminahuh
I can offer weed and an empty apartment?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.