[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mine are: Small/flat girls, public humiliation (her), submission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3
File: 1447735522911.jpg (182 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1447735522911.jpg
182 KB, 1200x900
Mine are: Small/flat girls, public humiliation (her), submission (her), watching her get mounted by a dog, her blowing/fucking whoever I say whenever I say, her blowing my friends under the table on poker night... I have a ton. Sadly, I can't ever be honest with what turns me on/my desires, as nobody seems to really be accepting.

How about you guys? Get it off your chest
>>
idk i wish i could find a boy like that irl
i really just wanna be degraded and humiliated and used, i like public stuff and rough stuff and also ddlg but it's hard to find dudes who are into that who aren't fucking cringelords
>>
>>22976868
and here i am wishing i could find a girl like you, actually you'd be the third but the more the merrier
>>
>>22976868
Message me on kik: anonthrowaway28
If nothing else, it would be nice to speak to someone where I don't have to pretend/censor myself
>>
I like when a guy controls me and forces me to like it; turning me into his perfect slut and then forcing me to show off to other guys
>>
>>22976868
kik penfan88
>>
>>22977914
you are my dream come true
>>
>Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole intent of procreation
Impossible fetish, I know.

Naw jk but seriously you don't even want me to list all the kinks and fetishes I have.
>>
>>22976860
this picture just makes me think about anatomy. something about that girls head shape
>>
i really want a bunch of frat boys to take advantage of me at a party. kind of juvenile but i'm too embarrassed to admit it to anyone so....
>>
>>22979567
You and me both!
>>
>>22979567
>>22979571
>The only fetishes/fantasies that turn me off is when the girl wants to fuck a bunch of guys and that seems to be a really common thing women want
Being me is suffering.

What are the chances of finding a girl who's into some really kinky shit in an entirely monogamous way?
>>
>>22979583
There are loads of girls like that, don't panic about us depraved types lol
>>
>>22979588
There aren't really, usually the ladies I've spoken to about sex who are entirely monogamous are really vanilla, about the "hardest" thing they're into is very light bondage.

The kind of girl who is kinky enough to let me pump her full of cum and make her wear a plug until the next time we fuck, repeated over the course of a couple days until she's completely filled to burst, then have her willingly empty it into a glass and drink it, is the kind of girl who just wants to get fucked by groups of guys.

It's sad. It's really sad. Though maybe that was a bad example, but basically the really kinky girls are usually non-monogamous, which is a little shit because I'm stupidly kinky, but entirely monogamous. Unless her fetish is me fucking other women, which was the case once.
>>
>>22979583
this is why i don't want to mention it to anyone, i don't want it to devalue me in the eyes of the guys i see. it's not worth that. altho a lot of guys seem into it, i think often it wouldn't apply to a girl they were into because they see it as being so degrading. which is kind of the appeal to a lot of them, but then like, it has to be some anonymous.

anyway, i think it's pretty common for guys to fantasize about fucking more than one woman at once. it's just wildly different perceptions about women than about me. it sucks
>>
>>22979603
Ok, point taken.

>Unless her fetish is me fucking other women, which was the case once.
Well that's hardly fair then... although it is pretty hot :P
>>
>>22979608
Yeah I would talk about something like that with a FWB, but would worry it would damage a relationship if I let on to an actual boyfriend.
>>
>>22979609
Well I wouldn't do it normally, but she insisted for months, every single day, any time I talked to a woman she would say "So are you gonna fuck her?" or "Please fuck her and tell me about it." and I finally just gave in and did it.

She specifically wanted me to fuck another woman, not shower, then make her suck my dick while I tell her about it then "rape her" after.

If it wasn't HER fantasy, I would never have.

>>22979608
Yeah, plenty of guys are into the whole "girlfriend sharing" thing, I'm just not, personally. Don't worry, I honestly feel like I'm in the minority nowadays. If that fantasy is something you absolutely want to try some day you should just find a guy that's into that.

>>22979616
A lot of guys will take the "I want to fuck other guys" as an insult but like I said before, plenty of guys are into sharing. I just don't agree with them.
>>
>>22979627
>She specifically wanted me to fuck another woman, not shower, then make her suck my dick while I tell her about it
.........thanks for the new fantasy O_O
>>
>>22979635
Haha, you're welcome. To be honest, the sex with the other girl sucked, I wasn't into it, but the girl I was with at the time really enjoyed it and the sex with her was amazing. Especially because I didn't get off with the other girl (I lied. Said I did.)

There were a lot more of her fantasies involving me having sex with other women, some things involving strap ones, etc. I could just ramble them off if anybody's interested, I'm pretty bored.
>>
>>22979647
I think I get off on sharing in general, whether it's the thought of being passed around a football team or being with a guy who fucks other women and makes me taste them on him. It's the taboo and the slutiness that does it for me.
>>
>>22979691
Yeah now that I think about it, that girl had a general sharing fetish.

Some of her other fantasies just because I'm bored.

She wanted to generally just watch me have sex with other women, sometimes her fantasy would involve joining in, sometimes it would be just watching, and sometimes it would be "forced" to watch.

So in no particular order, just as I remember them.

Fantasy 1) She wanted me to tie her to the bed and bring girls home, position the girl's pussy over her face and fuck her while describing how good it feels, until I cum inside of her, then have the girl sit up until all of my cum ran out of her pussy and onto main girl's face and mouth.

Fantasy 2) She wanted me to be fucking a woman, missionary, and for me to only allow her to lick my cock clean of the other girl's pussy juice, or lick my balls and ass. Basically she didn't want to be allowed to have my dick unless it had just come out of the other girl, but she wanted to still join in and she was really into butt stuff.

Fantasy 3) She wanted me to seduce a girl and right as I make the girl orgasm she wanted to come in with a strap on and fuck the girl's throat while kissing me.

Fantasy 4) She wanted another girl or girls to "dominate me" with. As in, she wanted me to be the one tied down while they took turns riding my dick until they came, riding my face, or fucking me with a strap on, but specifically she wanted me to cum inside the other girl and watch her eat it all out of her pussy or ass.

There were a lot, lot more. I could keep going, or I could talk about other fantasies.

Honestly I've got lots of stories/fantasies/etc to share.
>>
>>22979762
I love the way her dirty mind works. Why are you not still fooling around with her?
>>
>>22979773
Honestly? Because the relationship she wanted was focused entirely on having sex with me, and the relationship I wanted was more.

I couldn't emotionally handle wanting to be -with- somebody that just wanted me because the sex was really, really good/kinky. She couldn't deal with me getting "weird" about it. But this is a girl I had a legitimate crush on for a long time before we started doing anything sexual.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 640x901
Kik: jpnblaire

Girlfriend and I are two fitness trainers/students in NY/NJ. She wants a girl slave to torture/abuse/humiliate. She already had a cage for you to live in. You will be beaten by her and have to serve her daily. I will use you whenever I want, but you'd mostly be my gift to her. She and I may force you to fuck other men, groups of people, etc.
>>
>>22979785
But enough about the depressing shit, let's go with more fantasies.

Her fantasy 5) Wanting me to use her as a "fuck toilet", basically she wanted to be chained up in the bathroom for days on end and whenever I got horny I was to fuck her and cum inside of or on her, and whenever I had to piss I was to use her like a urinal, piss in her mouth, or bend her over and piss in her pussy/ass and leave her there in the puddle when I was done .

Her fantasy 6) She wanted me to play games with my friends on skype while laying in bed, while she was fucking me with a strap on while also sucking my cock at the same time (Yeah, I know, it sounds like her spine would be killing her.) and I was supposed to try not to make any noise so nobody could tell she was doing it.

My fantasy 1) I wanted to, as soon as she got home from work, bend her over the couch and eat her ass until she came from it (She really loved anal), then slide my cock into her saliva wetted tight little ass and fuck her hard and fast until she squirted on the carpet, then turn her around and pick her up with her legs around my waist, pin her against the wall and keep fucking her ass as she orgasms repeatedly, squirting on me making my dick wetter and making it slide into her ass easier, and basically fuck her senseless until she can't hold it in anymore and finally wets herself, then just drop her there on the wet carpet while she shakes and tries to catch her breath, and I make her some dinner.

Yeah mine were a little bit different than hers.
>>
>>22979897
More please. Also could you tell where and how you met her. And how you found out she has such a perverted mind. (lovitthough)
>>
>>22980422
She was my best friend from childhood.

We decided to fuck around one day. Just went from there.
>>
>>22979319
Her head is forward but she tilted back her head. Looks funky but possible. Picture looks like he thrusted hard into her as well so it may be that as well.
>>
>>22979897
You'll find someone. Because your fantasy is fucking hot.
>>
>>22982218
Dunno man, I'm not really looking for anything more than fuck buddies anymore, and I don't really play out my fantasies/kinks with them, I just act out theirs. That girl really fucked me up, man. Ah well.
>>
Mine's pretty straight forward. I'd like to meet a woman that fucks other men and lets me watch. Would like to watch her get used by a group as well.
>>
>>22982677
You can always try fetlife if you're looking for fuckbuddies? I'm not too sure if it'll work in small towns but who knows.

I understand how you feel though.
>>
I want to find a seriously depressed girl on the verge of suicide and fuck/nurture her back to stability while we fall in love ~
>>
>>22983307
I've used Craigslist a couple times. Fetlife is more like facebook.
>>
>>22983388
Out of curiosity, did it work out for you on CL? I've been meaning to find guys, but there's a lot of shits there.
>>
>>22983385
I wish I could find a guy like that, but then I realize that this is 4chan.
>>
>>22983852
I have technically hooked up with two women from craigslist who seemed okay at first but they ended up being crazy, and also mega sluts, as in they rambled about how they've hooked up with a different guy every night from craigslist, it was a huge turn off.

Best advice I can give is don't use craigslist, but if you have to, remember condoms. Lots, and lots of condoms. Supply your own, never let them supply them, unless it's a sealed box.

>>22983859
Similar thing to craigslist, guys from 4chan, ahaha. I've met a couple girls who frequent /soc/, one turned out to be pretty awesome, but the rest were BATSHIT INSANE. Even now, it's been months, but if I post a picture, it doesn't matter what thread it's in, it seems like they find it no matter what and start ranting in the threads about how much they hate me.

>I would still hook up with a cute, kinky girl from 4chan, I would probably just make sure we both agree to what kind of relationship it is
>>
>>22976860
Well I love all those things except I have c cup breasts.
>>
This is what I want:
I want to confess my whorish ways to a man that is religious then have him rape and torture me in the name of God. It will be scary since he is doing it for God it will make it seem as though he will have no mercy on me.
>>
>>22984045
Sounds like a good fantasy for roleplay.
>>
>>22983972
Lol although I love flat, I AM a man... I love pretty much all sizes... And that is a pretty fucking hot idea
>>
Random fantasy of mine:
Invite friends over. Start drinking, playing games, etc. Amidst the entertainment, I start talking about my whore. I tell stories of sexual exploits. After stories pique the interest of the group, I call my whore to my side, order her to strip and "heel" at which point she emulates a dog with the "heel" command. Then, with the "suck" command she will beg the nearest guys to let her blow them. When I feel the party is ready for the apex of the night's entertainment, I lead her onto a mat in the middle of the living room floor and order he to stay. Then lead a large breed of dog in, who proceeds to mount her. We all stand around talking about what a dirty whore she is while the dog knots her and fills her cunt with cum. After the entertainment is over, I take her to our bedroom, fuck her using the dog's cum as lube, fill her with my cum, make her push out the cum cocktail into a shot glass and watch her drink it.
>>
Another random fantasy:
(Back story: I make a very comfortable living essentially working for myself and often fantasize about owning a full-time slut/slave)
On special occasions, like her birthday; I take her to a gloryhole (or anywhere with a receptive crowd) and charge admission: $5 for mouth, $10 for pussy, $7 for ass. Whatever she earns is used to buy her birthday present.
>>
>>22984045
I wrote a thing for you, in another thread.
>>22984928
>>
oh nice a kink thread. copypaste from my fetlife acct. Though in this thread I think I would be considered pretty tame lol

Into: androgyny, bare bottom spanking (everything to do with it), blindfolds, cock slapping (receiving), collar and lead/leash (wearing), erotic photography, exhibitionism, face fucking (receiving), hair pulling, handcuffs, high heels, knowing you masturbate to me, leather, lingerie, massages, masturbation, mutual masturbation, oral sex (everything to do with it), pantyhose/stockings (wearing), sex in front of an audience, sex in public, spanking, vibrators, voyeurism, whips

Curious about: 3somes,4somes and moresomes, bondage, candle wax, chastity devices (watching others wear), dildos, discipline, lesbian domination, making home movies, piercings, role play, strap-ons

>>22984979
you sound like a very interesting guy, also you're a pretty good writer
>>
>>22983859
I realise that I'm a guy from 4chan and you're a girl from 4chan so we're probably both awful people and no good for each other, but since I have absolutely nothing to lose do you want to chat or something? Where are you from?
>>
most of my kinks involve gentle femdom and general role-reversal type things. so, i tend to be into guys who are on the shorter side and are shy, etc. it's hard for me to pursue because the vast majority of guys out there lean dominant. a huge fantasy of mine is keeping my guy on a leash and teasing him like no other. begging gets me going hard.

into: bondage, spanking, begging, chastity/denial, femdom, etc

curious: humiliation (to an extent), pegging
>>
>>22983962
Why aren't you with the girl that was awesome?
>>
>>22985697

Would you be willing to cheat on him or force him to watch you with other men?
>>
29/m here
I want to own a girl, and make her my personal slave in a 24/7 relationship. I'd take care of all her material need and in turn use her like a piece of meat.
I'd repeatedly rape her, torture her, I'd force her into body modification - piercings, tattoos, maybe even fake tits, and turn her into a perfect bimbo slut.
>>
>>22985697

I'm a taller guy and I lean sub; It's really funny how often people assume the opposite of me
>>
>>22979583
Just find a girl with a slave fetish or DDLG
>>
>>22986949
Mmm, yes please!
Although you'll have to let me finish grad school first
>>
Surely some of these are made up right...

>If they aren't, well um, please talk with someone about your kinks.
>>
File: bbyyes.gif (3 MB, 543x305) Image search: [Google]
bbyyes.gif
3 MB, 543x305
I really like the idea of wearing a collar and leash so my partner can yank on it while he fucks me from behind.

I also want to blindfold a girl and tie her wrists so she's face down and ass up, then bring in a dog (GSD? Doberman? idk.) and let my partner fuck me while I watch her get used up by the dog.
>>
>>22990578
Add Siqque on Skype, maybe we can figure something out
>>
>>22990591
>Surely some of these are made up right...
Mine certainly isn't
>>
Oh wow, this thread is still here.

>>22986915
Never considered it, but I don't know if I could Even if he admitted that it was a kink of his and gave me express prior permission, I'd feel bad about it. The root of my kinks is control/power play, yeah, but I still consider myself a monogamous person. Not that there's anything wrong with fantasies like that - just not my thing.

>>22988132
Haha, I feel you. I'm 5'2 and 107 pounds, so most would probably scoff at the prospect of me being dominant. Oh well - one can dream.
>>
>>22988132
>>22991659
Likewise I'm told I have a face that looks like you wouldn't want to mess with me, and work in a job where I get to tell people what to do, so I think people would be shocked if they knew how submissive I can be in the right setting.
>>
>>22990601
This. This is a good fantasy.
>>
>>22990601

Nice. Any other fantasies?
>>
I wanna make my wife be a little whore. Dress her up all slutty and have a threesome or foursome. I want to join in and also watch her take a cock in every hole, mouth, and hands.
>>
>>22992838

Is she up for some fun, or just a regular stuck-up nagging bitch most of men get stuck with?
>>
>>22992878
No we would never act on it. Its mostly a fantasy kink talk during sex. We play with her dildo. Done DVP, DP with it. Thats about it.
>>
>>22992890

But at least she`s cool with the fantasy. Grrr, my last ex from hell was going ballistic every time I mentioned anything other than boring vanilla.

Tip(s): go buy her another dildo. Or several. Buy or build a fucking machine, there are DP models with two shafts. Blindfold her, strap to a chair maybe, fire the machine up and fuck her mouth.
> protip: there`s always some safer version of your fantasy you could act on.
>>
>>22992913
Yeah shes ok with it I have to know when to bring it up she has to be really horny and or a little tipsy.
Thanks for the tip.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.