[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new thread idea post about embarrassing things you do that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: audition.jpg (695 KB, 1908x1082) Image search: [Google]
audition.jpg
695 KB, 1908x1082
new thread idea
post about embarrassing things you do that you don't want anyone to know about

pics optional for the brave
let's enjoy some self-cringe
>>
sometimes i get drunk and write non-ironic poetry about my favorite /soc/ regs
>>
I love digging through my boyfriends disgusting dandruff head.

It's nasty I know.
>>
>>22976689
oh man i feel that though
i always have an overwhelming urge to pick at my boyfriends acne
it's so gross i'm a gross person
he hates it
>>
>>22976689
>>22976695
Normies ree
>>
>>22976695
I literally just want to rid all the scabs and duff on it but he fucking hates it sooo nvm.

what else..
I rip ass next to guys so they think it was each other,
Obviously it's normal to love your own fart smell.

Twirling my hair against my lips isn't embarrassing to me but eh
When I eat yogurt I like to put it on like lipstick or like scooby-doo.
>>
>>22976644
I would love to read some.

Sometimes I'll pull at my asshole hairs and smell them. My asshole's pretty clean though since I wash it with water each time I poop so it never actually smells like shit.
>>
>>22976644
I'm a fat girl with a humiliation fetish and I want to be fucked like a pig. I would die if anyone I know IRL ever got any inkling of this.

When I'm alone sitting around I have a hand on my pussy pretty much constantly. It's not even masturbation, just absent minded like people who twirl their hair.

I fart on my boyfriend at night when he spoons me. He doesn't say a word, we are that comfortable with each other.
>>
>>22979344
We also routinely piss and shit in front of each other, like if we are both getting ready in the morning or something. I know this is gross but I honestly find it romantic and intimate in a weird way.
>>
>>22976644
that i browse this site
>>
>>22979408
Ha, that is one I forgot but is very true!
>>
I'm failing most of my college classes even though they aren't even hard. I think about killing myself constantly because I'm so ashamed.
>>
>>22976689
>>22976695
this is attractive to me. i love girls who will do shit like this. getting a girl to play with my hair feels better than sex.

thats not even an exageration for me
>>
>>22976658
please, post a poem please
>>
holy shit this thread is still alive!!!

i can post one if so desired but the only one i have available on this device is about gingy and it's p bad
i still like it bc it's real and fun and sad and silly but y'know
i'm drunk enough to have no shame rn
>>
File: 1446077575263.jpg (98 KB, 960x794) Image search: [Google]
1446077575263.jpg
98 KB, 960x794
>>22976644
I like to take my hand and scratch my butt and then I take a good whiff of my butt smell.
>>
I get drunk to feel normal shit talk to people who want to talk to me laugh with friends who miss me chatting and gaming always wondering where i go then i dissapear for months again until another time im drunk and lonely 0 idea why people stick with me im a dick. Im.just ashamed cause i feel like a dick blocking people off dunno why i do it
>>
Sometimes I think about you, falling asleep while the sun is out, in that kind of sweaty sleepy blanket cloud after I talked to you in little snippets of internet swooning throughout the night.
And other times, I imagine you with cinnamon candies in your mouth, on your breath, trying to keep yourself awake in a haze, and I hope that you think of me too.
Not in the way that one thinks of the people they love, but in the way that one thinks of a book or a movie, where you imagine the characters you’ve spent an hour and forty-five minutes becoming acquainted with before they go away, and that’s how we are.
You are my favorite character, you and the others, making the nights I spend alone in my bedroom feel less like lonely and more like longing, less like pathetic and more like poetic, where I can spend the night living in a Hannah Diamond music video until we all fall asleep, one by one.
The little nicknames we use for each other, when we cross paths and have codenames for our friends, not our real friends but our five second friends, our captcha code acquaintances, we see each other and fall in love. Everyone has a life, one that we keep to ourselves, and that’s okay, because here we have a fantasy, we have a short story of fleeting connections and quickening pulses.
I try to make myself scarce because I want to keep this the way it belongs, here and now and sometimes until we all move on and it’s the end and we find something else. But I see you and I’m thrilled, I am over the moon for a minute.
And even though I know it’s a game, that we’re play-acting like little kids, I still like to think about the way the bones in your face form your own sacred geometry, how your hair falls into place in front of your face, the way your collar bones jut out in just the right places, what you would look like next to me in line or at a party, tall and striking and
And
And
>>1198384
You are my eternal husbando, you are my dream boy, you don’t exist.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.