[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys care so much about being validated by anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 148.med.jpg (81 KB, 560x746) Image search: [Google]
148.med.jpg
81 KB, 560x746
Why do you guys care so much about being validated by anonymous people on the internet who're being more nice than honest?
>>
>>22975109
If she shaved and put a bag over her head she wouldn't be half bad.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>22975109
No longer insecure bout my hairy crotch region. Thanks anon.
>>
Well... I feel like a Fucking super model now. Thanks for this pic that will forever haunt me.
>>
>>22975109
This is my fetish tbqh
>>
It's nice to feel desired even if it's superficial and fake.
>>
>>22975656
I know women that are like this. It's real, but I'm not sure about this photo.
>>
>>22975109
It's such a shame because she could be so beautiful if she just tried a little harder.

Fully removing the body hair, first with shaving and then using laser removal treatment (on chest as a priority, then going to her stomach, then underarms, legs, and lastly bikini area) would help. Assuming she had the money and did them all at once, the process would take approximately 6-18 months and after that she would be hair-free for a MINIMUM of 10 years. Would only have to do it a few times in her life to look decent.

Plucking those eyebrows would be great, but with the sheer amount of hair I'd definitely have her get her eyebrows professionally threaded. Once a month at around ~$10 is not that costly at all, considering that's the price of good dinner. Would only take about 15 minutes out of her life.

Obtaining braces would help loads, to fix her overbite and the gaps between her teeth. You can tell she has nice lips and a cute, sideways smile that could be really sexy with perfect teeth. Would be fixed in 1-3 years and depending on how often she wears her retainer, would work for life.

Then she'd want to obtain rhinoplasty and fix the nose. With her teeth now great and all of that body hair gone to reveal her qt petite form, it only makes sense that she'd want a qt petite nose to go with it. Can be somewhat risky and cost a lot of money, but she'd appreciate it in the end. Her nose is unfortunately large so it would most definitely come out looking like a drastic improvement. Her eyes are beautiful so she'd be fine after that.

Top it all of with continued exercise, makeup, and a solid hairstylist, she could literally be 11/10.

This is the epitome of wasted potential at it's finest. Such a shame.
>>
It helps with my fragile self esteem and crippling lonliness
>>
>>22976187
All you see is her eye color and think that's enough to qualify her as 'wasted potential' desu

If she had brown eyes you'd think differently
>>
File: thatsitimdone.jpg (43 KB, 475x335) Image search: [Google]
thatsitimdone.jpg
43 KB, 475x335
>>22976417
>fragile self esteem and crippling loneliness
Are you me, anon?

I cannot post any photos though (pic not related/not me). No one would give a fuck anyway, because I'm a guy.
>>
>>22976187
you are a prick
>>
File: 1380757183231.png (289 KB, 1619x1974) Image search: [Google]
1380757183231.png
289 KB, 1619x1974
she could be hot if she got a different body and face.

anyway, OP you're right and a cool guy. I would probably have sex with you. If you were running for president, I would vote for you, because you're the epitome of awesome. Please continue to post, as your ideas, thoughts, and words are an inspiration to all of us. A+ thread. Good job. Keep it up.
>>
>>22976495
>>22976417
Same here. You are not alone, yet it feels like we all are.
>>
>>22976436
Nah, not really. She'd be just as pretty with brown eyes.

>>22976514
How am I a prick for pointing out the obvious?
>>
body hair is my main mega fetish so, good stuff.
>>
>>22976187
But she doesn't want to.
>>
>>22975109
because im not popular on other social media sites and i want my selfies to be seen. i dont really care about the ratings more than the attention i am receiving
>>
>>22975109
I need the money, m80. What else can I say?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.