[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the right board to post this (I know /b/ isn't it)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 720x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 720x530
Is this the right board to post this (I know /b/ isn't it)?

So, I have a female coworker who likes me - we would purposely bump into each other during work, do whatever to disrupt each other without messing up each other's job, and hug when our shift ends and go home.

The thing is she's engaged and likes to hug me tight for almost a minute, which confuses me about whether or not she sees me as a friend or a potential backup if the engagement is called off. Any ideas about what's going on?
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>22974637
Advent...?

Oh, Advice; thanks - I don't pay attention to this year's new boards.
>>
>>22974633
She thinks you are gay.
>>
>>22974640
Funny; a couple times I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she took that as going on a date, which she said no.

I believes she knows I'm straight.
>>
>>22974639
>this year's
>new board
Son...
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 473x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 473x488
>>22974654
>>
>>22974633
She likes you as a friend, move on
>>
>>22974705
So her pushing her tits against me means she doesn't know how to properly hug me?
>>
>>22974633
Pic OP? Are you handsome? :D
>>
>>22974718
That's just how some girls hug dude. You're reading way to much into it.

I'm the only male in an all female pharmacy. Any women working there within +/-10 years my age flirt, hug, kid around and shit with me. It doesn't mean they want to fuck me. It's just workplace shit. Every place has it. She just wants some attention probably.

Also. Some women just like to hug or to be physical in general. I've known plenty of women who do shit like like hug excessively, hold my hand, stuff like that just because they like being physical. Once again, doesn't mean they wanna fuck me.

Stop over analyzing it and just use her as fap material like any guy would.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.