[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about discovering a tummy tuck scar on a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: good-scar1.jpg (296 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
good-scar1.jpg
296 KB, 700x400
How would you feel about discovering a tummy tuck scar on a new partner, /soc/? Disgusted/turned off? Indifferent?

pic related but not me
>>
>>22974357
The fucks a tummy tuck
>>
>>22974363
It the reduction of fat and/or loose skin on the lower body
>>
>>22974357
I love latge scars on a woman skin, so it'd be a greart turn on
>>
>>22974357
No big deal. I dated a woman who is a mother. She had stretch marks from carrying her baby. I thought it was beautiful.
>>
>>22974370
large*
>>
>>22974363
Abdominoplasty's the proper word. Removal of excess/loose skin, after pregnancy or major weight loss generally. It has reconstructive purposes too, like fixing the abdominal muscle wall, and hernias and such.
>>
>>22974371
>stretch marks
>beautiful

eeeerr... depends, huh?
>>
Doesnt loose skin fix itself after a few years anyway? Why permanently scar yourself instead of just waiting
>>
>>22974381
Nope. Overhanging, apron-like skin after a dramatic weigth loss never goes back to normal.
Surgery is the only option.
>>
>>22974389
Unless you were morbidly obese I'm pretty sure this is wrong.
>>
>>22974381
>>22974390

No. Skin is only elastic up to a point. This girl isn't even that huge (she's not like 160 kg or anything) and still had a decent amount of excess skin after her weight loss.
>>
>>22974398
Yeah, but how long is that? I recon it'd been 2 years max.

I just feel bad for guys who lose weight and get stuck with permanent man boobs
>>
>>22974357
I recently asked guys on another board if they would be bothered by a girl having scars all over her body because I was a landwhale. The three that replied said it wouldn't bother them, so there's that.

Also, your scars will probably fade a lot over time. If this is new or you're planning on getting surgery, I hear vitamin E is good for scars or you could ask the doctor if there's anything they suggest that will help the scar heal as best it can.
>>
>>22974405
read again please: >>22974389
>dramatic weigth loss

Understand?
>>
>>22974398
Wow this was really demotivating for me wanting to lose weight. There will always be people into plump/fatness but not loose skin like that, I'm assuming.
>>
>>22974415
The pic you posted is not really dramatic. She isn't morbidly obese or anything. Given a few more years that hang over will slowly tighten.
>>
>>22974412
hihi
so you were a huge size, decided to go thinner and eventually removed the extra skin?

And after that you are happy with the results?
Awesome, thisis very good news. Congrats, also glad to know that such a thing is possible.
>>
This thread interests me. I've been a whale since puberty, maxing out at 350lbs, but I'm finally starting to lose weight. I've always wondered how bad the scars will be if I get surgery for the inevitable excess skin.
>>
>>22974435
Scars are nothing compared to the skin apron, femanon. I am following the thread because my love used to be a whale and now she is literally half the size. I haven't seen her naked yet after the change because right now we live in different countries, but we shall meet again in july. I am a bit scared for what I am going to find, also determined to pay for her surgery. We will see.
>>
File: 2us4.jpg (42 KB, 606x448) Image search: [Google]
2us4.jpg
42 KB, 606x448
>>22974423
Sorry, not quite. I haven't had surgery yet. I was mostly asking the guys to see if I should bother trying to save up for surgery or give up at life.

It's just that I've looked up a lot of stuff on surgery, food and constantly look at before and afters. To be honest, I think it will depend on your skin. The faster you normally heal up, the better I imagine your scarring will be. Eating the right foods (carrots, walnuts and salmon to name a few goodies) and lots of protein especially will help as you are healing. Your skin will also look a lot better if you work out and have some muscle instead of just losing the weight by not eating so much.
>>
>>22974421
It's still pretty bloody dramatic, mate. 107 kg at 176cm is a bmi of about 35 I think, which is well into obese, and not far off morbidly obese. She's not far off carrying almost a whole other person's worth of weight on her at the start.

>>22974419
Hence the tummy tuck, I suppose. The trade-off's the big arse scar? But some of them seem to heal really well (obviously depends on how you take care of them, and how you tend to scar) so, there's still hope. Don't give up anon!

>>22974461
Don't give up on life yet, you've already come so far! I've only just started (I'm roughly the same height/weight as the girl in the picture I posted here >>22974398), and I'm kicking myself for not starting sooner, so you've already got that on me. And hey, even if it takes a year or two for the scar to fade nicely, you can look cute in clothes in the mean time, right?
>>
>>22974357
I'm a man and I have abdominal scar too. Just rotated 90 degrees.
>>
>>22974461
thanks.
>>
I'd admire the fact that she'd go to those lengths to improve her body so that she doesn't have a massive amount of loose skin drooping all over the place. As for the scar, I personally find those kind of flaws to be attractive, due to the fact that they often promote a certain level of humility that you typically don't find in "flawless" women.

If that's a deal breaker for a guy, then consider it blessing that he was weeded out.
>>
I would be pretty indifferent honestly. I might be curious as to the origin of said scar, bit I wouldnt lose sleep over it.

On a side not, OPs pic looks like a c-section scar, unless I'm blind
>>
I'd be disgusted that you ever let yourself get to the point where you needed one.
>>
who fucking cares, it's just a scar.
if this is a big deal for someone then you probably don't want them around anyway
>>
If it is from weight loss and you have the extra loose skin why not wait and see how much it will stretch and then get surgery. The scar might be smaller? But to answer the initial question, scars on a woman are not disgusting or a turn off.
>>
What I meant was wait for the skin to tighten back within the time you are willing to wait and then see if you want the tummy tuck.
>>
would not be disgusted/10

the first girl I ever fingered had a big C-section scar, went to town on her and made her cum in just a couple minutes

Anybody that thinks of you as a person and not a sex doll should be fine with it
>>
>>22975564
This.
This is the worst part about being fat, because you will never not be fat. You'll always be the fat sack of shit you once were. Fat is irreversible, fat is forever, you'll spend the rest of your life desperately trying to hide it.
I wish teenage me knew that. I can only do so much to reverse her damage, but deep down I know any guy I get with will eventually find out I was fat and get disgusted and leave immediately. It doesn't matter what you look like now, once fat always fat.
>>
I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself, and a scar is much easier to deal with than a lot of weird loose skin. Go for it, OP.

>>22978229
holy shit the autism. just lift and develop a healthy lifestyle and nobody will be any wiser.
>>
>>22978312
There's always pictures though. They'll find old pictures, find out you were a landwhale, and get grossed out. Then that image is burned into their mind and they can't see you the same way.
I've gotten down 50 pounds to 130 and still can't lose this damn pouch of fat in my stomach. I've been doing 8 hours of cardio a week and eating 3-500 calories a day for 4 months now and it just won't go away. I don't even know where I'm losing the weight from because I can't see it anywhere except maybe my face.

>lift
>implying girls with big manish muscles are attractive.
I want to lose the muscles I have too. They just make my thighs look fat. I just want to be tiny.
>>
>>22978229
>>22978413
You're literally the worst kind of person. Settle your personal issues first before being concerned with physical images. Anyone can improve themselves with a healthier life style and look good if they want to.
>>
>>22978413
just dont give up. At first it goes quicker, then it slows down. Believe or not, 100 grams of fat are a chunk the size of your fist. just imagine a kilo. Just imagine 50 kilos (110 pounds). Thing is, fat is streaky between al your fibres, internal organs and so on. But dont worry, as long as you lose weigth you are on the right track if you really wan to look better and be healthy. Remenber that your ankles and knees will be sooo happy, plus no diabetes, heart failure and endless health problems.

Also, wtf. Being fat is not like being a rapist or a serial killer. If you have the guts to get rid of half your body weigth, I can assure you that many people (and guys) would be proud of you and find you even more interesting.
>tl;dr
>change your habits, love yourself and the world, enjoy sex and romance.
>>
>>22978436
easy to say when physical image is the first thing people care about. People are all about first impressions. People will go talk to the hot person and then decide if their personalities are compatible before they give the unattractive people a second glance.
You gotta be attractive enough to get noticed before you can get anywhere else. And I firmly believe nobody has the right to desire a physically appealing mate if they won't put in any effort to be physically appealing themselves. And it's important for me to be sexually attracted to the guy I'm with.
This is me dealing with my personal issues, I am improving my life style and attempting to look good. I'm trying to become hot enough to deserve to be in another relationship.
I just I can't erase the past and that sucks because I know if I don't disclose it right off the bat that I was a fat disgusting hambeast they'll find out and feel lied to. They'll start to wonder if I'll relapse and become that way again. No guy really wants a fat girlfriend. Only fat guys date fat girls and thats just because they're trying to stay in their lane and feel like they can't get the girl they actually want. Or they're just fetishizing it, in which case they don't love the fat they just wanna fuck the fat.
>>22978735
Its been years though. I was 180 something at my peak back in high school, and it's been slowly dropping over the course of 3 or so years. Granted I didn't start getting too serious about it until about half a year ago, but still. I see the number on the scale going down and my clothing size changing, but not the fat. My image is still nearly fucking identical to my 180 pound self with the exception as I said before being maybe my face. It's the only place I can see a slight difference. At 130 most sources say I'm still in obese range or just barely out of it. I'm trying to get into the teens, or until I can see an actual physical change. I just want this pouch gone more than anything else.
>>
>>22978821
I'm with you, honey. Just remenber that belly fat is the very last to go away. It is for a reason that we keep the fat in there. Think of a camel and its humps, then humans and their "fat storage just in case".
Most important thing is that, over the years, you develop and refine the best eating habits for you and surely a physical routine. Long walks are great for over weight people. When doing cardio we don't actually start burning fat until at least 45 minutes, right were most people stops lol.
And ffs stop that hideous pattern that once fat always fat and no dude will ever love me because I used to be a hambeast. This, is killing you more than fats.
>>
>>22978922
ugh I know, its also partly because of the joys of womanhood. Body's storin fat every month for the nonexistent baby that will never actually come to be. Just getting ready.
This is why I do 1 and a half to 2 hours of cardio at a time. Everyone always says "oh no you only have to do 30 minutes a day, it's better that way!" No it's not, 30 minutes is nothing.
Though the decreased calorie intake is the only thing that really started making me lose weight. And again I don't want to gain muscle either so it's a weird battle. I find I can usually drop 2 pounds and some change a week if I limit my weekly calories to 2100 without exercising. But when I go home its hard because my parents eat like shit and it's a huge temptation. Plus they get weird and annoyed about my diet. I leave for winter break tomorrow. I'm scared I'm going to lose all my progress over the month I'm back living with them. Plus I lose access to my gym since i work out for free at my college gym.

I'm just saying what I've noticed. Was dumped because I was fat for a thinner more attractive woman, joke dated, and all I've ever seen in dating profiles is "no fat chicks" and if I dare share an old photo I suddenly stop getting replies. This is why I hate getting my picture taken.
>>
>>22979006
you have an excellent occasion to sit down and talk to your parents. Tell them everything you typed here and start re-educating them, at least foodwise.
I like you very much, and wish you the best. <3
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.