[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss her so. Tell me about your ex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x477
I miss her so. Tell me about your ex.
>>
File: 1449993629501.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1449993629501.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>>
My blood has turned into dust and i cant love no more.
>>
File: 1426418115700.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1426418115700.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
I have kind of two memories of her

When we were together, she was really kind to everyone, really nice and cute and loving. These days she isn't really any of those. She is cold, communist and feminist these days. I am kind of happy that we aren't together any more

pic related, it's me
>>
File: 1450178586388.png (174 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1450178586388.png
174 KB, 400x300
>>22969296
>>
File: 1449339856399.jpg (40 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1449339856399.jpg
40 KB, 338x450
>>22969269
My ex cheated in me more than once when I was a teen, after breakup we shagged 2x, she recently got cervical cancer so there's that.
>>
>>22969301
it's like I have so many good memories with her that I don't want them to be in vain. But I also want to acknowledge who she is these days and what she did to me
>>
File: 1324609604112.jpg (12 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1324609604112.jpg
12 KB, 500x259
>4 yrs ago
>Be 15
>Date dude
>Cheats on me

>Find new dude online
>Relationship is a clusterfuck for 3 years
>He abuses, neglects, manipulates me
>Get revenge on him when I finally dump him at 18

>Find someone more local through a forum
>Stuck between him and another guy
>Choose forum guy
>Stops giving a shit about me and goes back to WoW
>Manchild neglects me

>Shit goes down, go for his friend in Canada
>Fall in love with said friend
>He strings me along
>More neglect
>One time just doesn't talk to me for 2 straight weeks
>Tell him he's an asshole

>I have the worst abandonment issues ever
>Now, current guy is great
>Still fear him mistreating or leaving me/getting sick of me
>>
The first time I spoke to him I laughed harder than I had in a very long time. The years that I spent in ignorant bliss were hard due to the distance but I felt like our love could overcome it all. A few months ago, I found out he cheated on me four time. All of that time planning to be with someone and love them for the rest of our lives just gone. In a blink of an eye. I can't say I'm happy because I'm not but at least I'm not being lied to anymore. I miss him more than words will ever be able to describe and I won't be ready for a long time coming. I hope the girl he's fucking now is happy with him and I hope he'll make her happy. I guess for me I'll just cry until I can't feel.
>>
>>22969269
The relationship was great, happy-go-lucky with fantastic girl that shared most of my interest.
Then she came out as a lesbian.
I can't be mad at her, I wouldn't want her to live a lie for my sake, and we're still good friends... But when we were more than friends it was like seeing the world through fresh eyes. Now everything's kind of gone grey in my heart.
>>
File: Minatsuki_Sadistic.png (167 KB, 497x281) Image search: [Google]
Minatsuki_Sadistic.png
167 KB, 497x281
>First bf when i was 14
>Pot adicted
>Lost virginity, then:
>He cheat on me after a week
>He still botherin me while hes in a romance with the other bitch
>He tried to publish photos of me naked in internet

>15y/o
>Fell in love with my perfect ideal of lover
>were together for a few months
>He literally disappeared of my life
>Tells me that he cheated me with a fokin fat whale
>One year later he talks to me, says to go for a coffee
>Didnt accept

>16y/o
>romantic relationship with summer lover
>next summer he humiliated me

From 17 to 18 (now) i'm dating like 5 men at the same time and from 14/15 to now its imposible to me to be fathful or have any selfsteem in relationships

I dont miss anybody, but im full of rage and =)
>>
>>22970771
Way to let someone ruin your existence.
>>
>>22969269
>been fighting
>break up because she's moving in three weeks
>week before she cries to me begging me to get back together
>get back together
>cancels on me spending the night
>suddenly moves next day
>stopped talking to me

My hearts been played with so much and I am not a happy panda
>>
>>22970771
>Pot adicted
>>
>>22969269
I'm gonna get her back lads.

She will be mine again, my will is too strong to fail.
>>
>>22970867
best of luck anon
>>
>>22970873
Thank you friend.

To anyone else that feels like they might want her/him back, just fucking do it. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>22970881

Good luck bro. I'm gonna do it too. I got this
>>
Met him online. Dated online. 3800 miles apart. I loved him every second, but he only loved the person he thought I should be. I nearly killed myself trying to be that person. Cheated on him several times. Never found the approval or love I sought.
That clusterfuck strung along (off and on) since 2010. Ended it to be with someone local.

Now I am loved and happy. Even engaged. Life is good.

Often wonder how he is though.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>22969309
>>
She was a crazy bitch who came from a crazy fucking family that tried to have me arrested
>>
>Meet girl at uni
>Hit it off because we both had a mutual love of boxing
>Spend 3 years of a 4 year course together
>Pretty much constantly with each other because she was an orphan with abandonment issues
>Pretty ironic really cause she completely disappeared one night after emptying out my bank account and stealing all my drugs.
>>
>>22969296
kek you're a loser and she's off fucking manbuns bc you can't stop being a manchild for more than ten minutes
>>
File: 1449946595141.jpg (33 KB, 960x685) Image search: [Google]
1449946595141.jpg
33 KB, 960x685
mfw I've got no ex cuz I've never been in a relationship but I've fucked tons of girls.
>>
File: 1450126986220.png (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450126986220.png
103 KB, 500x500
I'm gonna have to ask for yall to stop posting my face in these threads

im a man, not a meme
>>
>>22970867
your willpower won't do shit if she doesn't want you back bro
>>
>>22969269
FUCK HER
FUCK HER
FUCK HER
FUCK HER
MAKE MOENYS
>>
>>22972484
>>22972547
>>22972549
12 yr old frog posters pls go
>>
When we were together it was alright. I loved her, had a kid with her. She was manipulative as hell without me ever realizing it for a couple years. Ended up cheating on her, then couldn't pull my head out of my ass and fix it till she got with some other dude before officially ending things with me.
We still live together. I can't wait for them to have a fight so she can try to manipulate him since I know he won't take it.
>>
>>22972544
>she's fucking manbuns
For some reason this doesn't make me jealous of manbuns
>>
>>22972767
manbuns regardless you lost
>>
>>22969269
We dated for 3 good years then got a little wild. I left her and came back. She left me then devoted herself to me, until she made it right with the guy she was dating. I found out last month that her and her new guy were engaged.
>>
i miss him a lot, he made me genuinely happy. too bad i fucked up. i hope he see's this and messages me tonight. but i guess sometimes we are truly never lucky.
>>
My ex refused to take me out anywhere and would constantly spend money on Magic the Gathering cards

Dick was bomb tho
>>
We only dated for 6 months, but I loved her more than life itself. I was convinced that this was the girl in as going to marry and have children with. She left me 2 days before new years. That was almost a year ago. I can't get over her, what do I do? If I see her face I start to cry. It's retarded
>>
I met him on /b/ five years ago. He lived in England, and I lived in Texas. We clicked nearly immediately and with in two months he told me he loved me and started saving up to go see me. He went to school to get his allowance and saved up the $60 he got a week from the government. We were together for 3 years, he visited me first in the summer (I took his virginity) and then when I knew he was real, I got a job so that I could go see him that winter, I don't think i had ever been more comfortable with a boy. I graduated high school and we had to go on break because i couldn't move over there on account he had no way to support me and his mother said i couldn't live in her house.
We got back together last year, and he visited me two summers in a row.

We broke up last month because he said he was changing too much, and because I loved him more than he loved me. It's his second year in university, but he just transferred into a new one this year and found a new social group. He got too busy for me, and left while i had over 3k in the bank and was about to move over there next summer.

He was my best friend and the only seemingly virtuous boy i had ever met and I lost him.
I love and hate him, I hope he never talks to me again and I hope to shit on his life by how quickly i can turn my life into a success in america when I had no plans.
>>
We were young but old enough to know what we were doing to each other and that we were our favorite lies to tell each other at three in the morning. Her voice and her lips and the way she would dance still turn me on and I still have this lasting fear that if I were to be around her again I'd fall into that trap all over again. We never had sex, though we were all but married for the better part of a year and a half. We weren't even official for more than a week or two through all that time, but Jesus fucking Christ. I hate that every girl I've met since her I can put in three categories and that the only one I ever feel confident in pursuing is some bastardized version of her. I've never known somebody so thoroughly, been so comfortable with another person until just in the last few weeks, and even then I've been so terrified of being attached to this woman that I've run back towards the type of person she is. And of course there are only 730 archetypal characters in western civilization, and I'm safe with my Virgos but I only have ever really loved a boy in Aquarius and now this fucking dream of a woman in Aries. So let's cut the bullshit. Talking about your ex is just a roundabout way of talking about yourself and fuck that narcissism (he stutters, after engaging safely therein).

The girl I love is a person I am not, and she makes me feel older and I make her feel younger. She isn't a person I want to be or want to be like, for once. I just want to be the other person for her. She's this total fucking blank spot where other people are and it terrifies me and she's the first person in two years who turns me on and she's the first person I've ever felt like I could press my skull against and know in a flash what she might be feeling and that she could know the same 95 percent of the time, I want to know her in thirty years, which is so fucking weird considering I'm not living like I'll survive the next twenty.

Ugh.
>>
File: beerglass.jpg (55 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
beerglass.jpg
55 KB, 640x360
Honestly?
She's wonderful.
She's the only person who's ever been able to calm me down when I'm angry. Most people weather it, but her? Something about her just kept me stable. It was weird, and offputting, but I liked it.
She's beautiful and intelligent, and the positive kinds of crazy at times.
But she's also wounded and more than a little bit scared at points. She's certain she knows herself, but ignores the negative traits she keeps so close.
I can still talk to her, still smile at her, and it doesn't hurt anymore. Sure, if she's close by there's the desire to touch her, to kiss her, to leave marks on every tattoo she's got and taste her again to see what's changed and what's the same. Don't know if I ever will though.
It's been 5 years and not a day goes by that I don't think about her. She's the woman who made love make sense to me, even if I don't remember how anymore.
She's wonderful and I want nothing but the best for her.
To the beauty, the tragedy, the frailty of the human heart and those it seeks so intently.
Cheers.
>>
To be honest I shouldn't even be writing about it.
It just happened this month, it fucking stings.
I'm 21 now, she was my first girlfriend. We started dating 3 years ago.
We had a few problems in this time but it was nothing we couldn't easily figure out. We were so in love. She was my first, I was hers. We were so awkward about sex and romance, we eventually got a little better about it but we were still both so shy.
She said she needed time and space to figure herself out. I was hurt but okay with it, she was right. She is almost 21 and I am 21 and we don't have any fucking plans or goals in life. Yeah we're still young but we need to plan a little bit, and prepare for the future because neither of us had income.
About 2 weeks into her space she tells me how she has feelings for some other guy. It fucking kills me to think about it. Thinking about her with another guy makes me sick to my stomach. Even thinking about me with another girl makes me feel sick because I love her so much. I feel like I know what it is, but I would never be able to tell her with her understanding and listening.
What I think is that we got so comfortable in our relationship that we became more bestfriends than boyfriend and girlfriend. We were so comfortable that the romance kinda dwindled. We both knew this new guy liked her but I trusted her and that she still loved me, who knows maybe she did at the time still. Because we were so comfortable in the relationship I wasn't really able to give her ALL the attention she was used to. I used to text her or hang out with her literally ALL day. It wears on you, even when you love the person to death.
>>
File: 1449710523737.jpg (23 KB, 260x314) Image search: [Google]
1449710523737.jpg
23 KB, 260x314
>>22973797
>>22971995
>>22973821
>>22969309
>>22969315
>>22973875
tits or gtfo
>>
>>22974138
This new guy comes around and starts giving her a lot of positive attention. Why wouldn't he... he likes her and she's a super pretty girl. I think she really liked this positive attention because I wasn't giving her the attention I used to. I think she might have some confused feelings and think she really likes this guy just from the positive attention.

I mean... this guy is a rebound right? That shit never lasts... maybe she'll want to get back together with me... I can only hope. I fucking love her with all my heart even after being so hurt by her as of late. Maybe I shouldn't but I can't help it. I've been so depressed without her. I hardly eat anymore, which I can't afford because I'm too skinny as it is... I often stay up until I just can't stay awake anymore because if I lay down my mind just wanders and I start to cry. I feel like she is making a mistake with this new guy and I just want to keep protecting her from mistakes... God I miss her.
God I love her so much...
>>
>>22974142
This isn't /b/
If you want tits, look in the Fucking tits thread
>>
>>22974153
Fuck off.
>>
I was 15 he was 18 when we started going out , he was tall, slim, had the most gorgeous abs and collarbones. He was adorably shy, so sweet and kind and made me feel like nobody else ever had, he could never do enough for me and every moment with him was brilliant, not least when he was going down on me with that nimble tounge or pounding me with his full 9 inches: sex with him was better than anyone else ever will be

When I met him I was a depressed and lonely mess, but he brought out the best in me and turned me into something amazing, but even then he deserved better

But then he moved away to uni and we agreed we had to break up because we couldn't keep up long distance, I still miss him now, years after we broke up and cried when he came home with a girlfriend from uni. They let me join in while I'm visiting or he's at home, but nothing will compare to having him all to myself
>>
>>22974160
tits or gtfo
>>
>>22974157
Says the one that was just demanding tits
>>
File: 1254983534009.jpg (21 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1254983534009.jpg
21 KB, 240x320
She probably threw everything of ours away.
She's burying every memory of me. It's all gone, but now i see my real value.
I should just dig my own grave and lay myself there and let time goes by.
>>
>>22974173
Gtfo or Gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x438
>>22973797
Update: he messaged me tonight to tell me to move on and that he's seeing someone else. feels pretty terrible.
>>
>>22974327
I can relate.
>>
Story time.

So i was in this relationship with a girl which i had my doubts with in the beginning. She was really sweet and innocent. I was a bit older. 24 to be exact.
She was 18.

I met her online and we talked allot. We had the same pervy humor and made eachother laugh allot. She was really shy in the beginning. After 6 months we confessed our feelings.

It turned into a long distance relationship. She was from a small city in bulgaria. I was from amsterdam. I wasnt sure if it could work out. But 4 months after we confessed. We met. Looking back to this period where i was with her. It was probably 1 of the highlights of my life so far. I enjoyed her presence every single second. And i believe that she did aswell.

I was her first. She didnt really do anything in bed but i didnt mind that. I could see that she tried. I could get along with her friends and family. Heh, her dad even wanted me on the graduation picture.

One of the hardest things for us was at the airport. We were already comforting eachother the night before and crying allot. We couldnt let go but after almost an hour of standing at the gate. I let her hand go and went op tje escalatpr in tears while she waved goodbye in tears.

When i was back home i got stressed and as a result i got angry about the stupidest things. She probably was stressed about her exams coming up too. I remember her saying how she was so unsure about math. 3 months after our meeting. She broke up woth me after a fight. I was devastated.

Not to long after. I spoke to her again. Showed that i was undertaking things to fix my issues. That i was sorry. And that she feels like the love of my life to me. She said she had a new local boyfriend. Turns out that guy was the bf of her best friend. Her best friend was broken cuz of it. I tried convincing my ex to think about giving me a chance. She said that if i wamt to wait. Then i could get a cjance.

So stupid methinking that i can wait.While she just said that to shut me up.
>>
>>22974384

She pulled this prank twice on me.
And when i had a.xmas gift for her and told her how much i loved her. She said that i was just a creep.

So in the end no mattee how much i tried. My heart.just got crushed for making a mistake that i didnt see that i was making.

I will probably always have these feels for her. I wish she would read this and let me have a 2nd chance. Sadly the reality is that i lost her. I just hope that if i find someone else. That i can heed myself from the same mistake
>>
>>22974327
Hey... I'm right there with ya. Seriously, I am. If you wanna talk about we can. It might help us both.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
>>22974464
My Skype is screamingatghosts
>>
>>22974469
Sent you a request, I'm the one with the fake mustache
>>
>>22974153
Seconded.
>>
>>22972555
I wasn't deserving of her the first time around. I needed to be rattled and I was. Now I am an even better version of who I was when she first fell for me.
>>22971685
Go forth and conquer friend, SOLA VIRTUS NOBILITAT
>>
he was a bit older, not enough for it to be weird but enough for him to take advantage of the power dynamic

met at a concert he was playing at, small indie pop punk tour type, and it was an insane chemistry. at the end of the night he preyed on the fact that I was in an absolutely shitty living situation and wanted to get out and feel happy. convinced me to come on the road with him for the next two weeks, which was a fucking mistake. I should've said "that would be fun, but no", I should've cut it off after that night

it was great at first, but then he slowly became so controlling and manipulative. getting suspicious if I spent so much as two minutes with one of his bandmates a without him, constantly wanting to know who I was texting or talking to, making little comments about my appearance now and then to fuck up my confidence and keep me under his thumb.

it was a constant cycle of being an asshole, then saying he did it because "he was scared of losing me" or some bullshit. we kept up a relationship for two months after that, I don't fucking know how. his little comments started turning into "you're lucky I love you" and "maybe I should just fuck a groupie" if I ever called him out on it. they were supposedly empty threats, well, I dumped him when I found out from their guitarist (only one out of the bunch that turned out to be a decent person) that he had indeed been fucking their little 15 year old fans behind my back

broke up with him, but occasionally seeing him shill stuff on Twitter about kindness and positivity makes me bitter as fuck, plus the little fangirls that mindlessly believe he's some perfect guy are disgusting, if only they knew how he actually treats people close to him

so I swore off guys in bands, believed they were good for sex and nothing else, and can't be trusted in relationships. but when I met my current bf all that kind of went out the window and I gave it another shot. so glad I did, almost 2 years going strong
>>
Love is a strong word. I'm just filled with regret. This is happened over 12 years ago, you were my first love. I never got to see you naked, you did things to me and I did things to you but I never got to see you naked. Holy shit how much regret I have for this. I heard you had breast reduction surgery years later, so that in effect I would never be able to see you in your full glory anyway.

I wish I wasn't a beta faggot back then, I wish I could treat you the way you wanted to be treated. I'm happy now in my marriage with the love of my love, but just that ounce of regret. It eats me up some days, when I'm alone and doing nothing. It creeps up on me, and then it hits me... I'll never see those breasts, and I feel sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x250
>>22974327
Update PT 2: electric boogaloo
My life is a cosmic joke, I'm currently sitting in a subway, and the song "say something I'm giving up on you comes on" we used to jokingly sing that song to each other while playing games. Today has truly been terrible.
>>
File: 1446300968712.jpg (71 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1446300968712.jpg
71 KB, 480x720
I'm 26 now. I was 19 then and he was 21.

I lost my virginity to you. It was absolutely beautiful. I was emotionally phobic and never told you how much I loved you even though you had expressed your love for me. I was mortified of messing a good thing up. I was hella insecure because of my past and I should have known better.

If I could see you again I would tell you everything. Rob, I'm sorry I was a stupid idiot.

Though, I sincerely hope that you are happy. You deserve someone as wonderful as you.

I am still not over you and none of my relationships will ever match up to you.
>>
i dated her at first because i thought she was kinda cute, but it was more of a pity date because i didn't like how her 'friends' treated her so badly. later in our relationship we both had to move to different states, though she said she was totally okay with doing long distance because she loved me. figured out that wasn't true later on during the long-distance when she told me she was guilty for cheating on me. i had no idea when it started or how long it went on but it was with some guy in her new state. out of guilt she broke it off and asked for forgiveness and to stay 'friends' but i had a really low opinion of her at that point and decided to just cut off all contact with her without giving her an answer. still hurts after all those months but i'm over it and really don't miss her. what hurts about it is that now i'm in a new state without friends to talk to, so i turn to strangers on /soc/ to vent. my life is an empty shell kek
>>
>>22969296
I can relate to you anon.
>be me
>meet girl while at work, she's was customer
>10/10 easy in my eyes. She was so radiant.
>really cool person, we both just clicked.
>Dated for almost a year and she just changed.
>things ended I was destroyed.
>lived a year without her, not a word, nothing at all. Was hopeless, and just drank my depression away.
>We reconnect, things are new, things are great. I was gonna be who she needed me to be.
>She is different. Colder. Feels she needs to justify everything. All I can see is her pride and how ugly it made her.
>She leads me on for 3 months.
>One day she drops me, says I'm not who she needs.

Fuck her, I spent my money, I helped and was supportive. She had gotten out of an abusive relationship right before we started talking again. It's the only thing I can think of that made her that way. She thinks she'll find something better when in fact nothing better is going to want her. She might have a pretty face and great mind but the people she feels she entitled to are going to rip her down, and she deserves it.
It's been. Two or three weeks since we cut things off. I'm now talking to a 7/10 qt 3.14. Girls cool, and most of all she likes me for me and wants my time. She shows it all, and that's nice. It's what I need someone who appreciates me as much as I appreciate them.
But I'm still a bit sad for the love I lost. And I don't mean the girl I came back to. I'm talking about the girl I fell in love with. The kind, sweet girl that cared and showed she wanted to be with me.
Never again will I talk to such an insecure, broken ass person.
>>
Well. The only guy I legitimately ever thought about having a long term future with broke up with me at 5:30AM yesterday. He was everything I never knew I wanted, honestly. He was this burly hairy lumberjack looking man that was emotional, sensitive, and had such a big heart. I'm a blunt, aggressive, and logical kind of person. He was not, but I loved him so. Towards the end it seemed like everything I did or said hurt him despite never ever wanting to do that. Instead of pushing him up like I always tried to it just seemed like I was dragging him down, he'd never take my advice, motivation or anything. I always did as he asked. I started to feel suffocated under everything, he got a lot more controlling over me and we decided to take a break.

5:30AM was our week mark for our break. It was absolutely unbearable for me anymore not having contact with him. I was gushing about my love for him and how I know now that we just simply got too comfortable with each other, that I missed him so so much.

And he said that he's just been doing him lately. That he started painting. That he hoped he'd wake up and have a desperate want to call me but it never happened. He needed to do him. That what he wanted more then anything was to be out surfing again and being comfortable with himself, getting fit and things like that.

I think the most confusing thing was that I always wanted him to do these things that he wanted and talked about doing. I would try to help him, I would try to motivate him. I always supported him and him having his own time to himself. And even if he gave up on himself I never gave up on him, and I loved him despite how he looked. He was my guy, fit or plump, face full of months of neglect to trim or clean shaven, dark eyes from lack of sleep with his mopey face or a bright smile that lit up the room. I loved him for so much more then he saw himself as and I loved him even when he didn't want to love himself.

I'm too hurt to even cry this out.
>>
File: feels_badman.png (112 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
feels_badman.png
112 KB, 354x363
>>22969269
He rearranged the whole game with my rugged sound.
They didn't even said their own names when he came around
He stood on top but remained from the underground.
He was X the Z and we were all in the family.

>tfw I miss my X
>>
File: 1449636005515.png (78 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1449636005515.png
78 KB, 399x428
I got dumped 3 years ago because of alcoholism. Everything I was shut off and i lived to drink after that.

A year ago i ended up in detox from alcohol withdrawal (a 1.75l of vodka a day isnt good for you, it turns out). Had two seizures and was unable to speak for two weeks cause i drank my brain wet. Took 3 months of physical therapy to feel and walk 'normal' again.

I have a year of sobriety now, Im /fit/, i have my own apartment, ill start school in spring, and a job i like ive even started buyfagging and collecting manga and i just need her to know what i have been through because of her absence in my life.

I have tried with other girls but they just dont feel right, maybe love is like meth and the first high you have you can never have again.

I need closure to move on. If she would have stayed through the worst she would be proud of me now.

Its been too long and i should probably just let her go

her name is maddy
>>
>be me 24yo virgin
>met perfect girl online
>lives half away the globe away (7h time difference) this shit makes it really difficult to see each others online
>skype a lot, having lots of fun together playing games, talking, etc
>have 90% same interests and goals in life
>wanna meet asap
>her finals start, she has less and less time for me
>she feels pressured by me, but I am fine with less contact for the time of her finals
>feels so stressed and pressured, starts smoking and doing drugs
>she feels bad about the situation and a week after my birthday she says goodbye (after 9 month of pure happyness)
>its been a year now since she left, still miss her and cry sometimes, will never forget nor regret the great time I had
>>
>>22975087

The most important piece of the compatibility puzzle is whether both people love each other. If that's not there, it just won't work and forcing it will only add to the pain later.

Nothing will make you feel better other than time and learning that you can still love. I went through the same thing, the break up was very different, but similar emotional trials.
>>
>>22974831
kek'd
>>
It's threads like this that make me happy I'm a kissless virgins.
>>
She was my first real relationship, I was a father to her daughter, and I tried to look past her flaws and she mine but history repeated itself when she hooked up with my closest friend and pushed me from her, my daughter, my friend, and our tcg that was based on my ideas.
>>
So whenever I started college, I met this wonderful girl online about 1000 miles away. We talked for 6 months everyday, and after that I drove to her house and met her parents and met her for the first time. Every moment with her was blissful. We dated long distance for 3 years while we were both in college. We were each other's first time. We went on many adventures and I honestly felt that her family was more of a family then I ever had.

Once I graduated (3 years of dating), I was going to propose to her. We at least had that part planned out. However, right after spring break, her father passed away. I was stressed during finals and just spend a lot of money flying a ticket to visit her when her father was sick. I couldn't ditch school right then and there. I tried talking to her, but she was emotionally unstable and we ended up fighting for silly reasons. I had a friend antagonizing her on facebook. I told him to dial down the jokes because she's going through a hell of a tough time. He continued. My parents were going to ship flowers to her family for the occasion. I thought it was a great idea and told them to wait a couple days after a lab was completed, so I could write a personal note and attach it with my flowers. I needed 2 days. 2 days later, I get a call from my girl saying "Thank you for the flowers". It turns out my controlling mother couldn't wait a couple days and needed things done on her time, so she sent a note and flower with my name on it and never told me. So I got in major trouble with that.

I lost my best friend and lover. I lost a really good friend for figuring out that he was trying to break us up since his fiance dumped him. And I lost any and all respect and love for my mother. Since that moment, it's been extremely hard to bounce back. 3 months after the breakup, she started dating again. 1 year later, she got married. She never would talk to me. This was 4 years ago. It still hurts sometimes today. :/
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.