[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to graduate college with a shitty degree and no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: autism.jpg (141 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
141 KB, 960x1280
I'm about to graduate college with a shitty degree and no job. I'm 23 and I've never had a girlfriend. I have Asperger's and I'm pretty sure I'm ugly. Am I fucked? (pic is me)

I think I look like I have a pretty distinct developmental disability, like if I saw someone who looked like me I'd know there's something wrong with them. I'm pretty sure I'm just like the autistic people who people on 4chan joke about all the time. When I try to talk to girls I get a vibe like they're uncomfortable or they think its funny that I think I have a chance with them.

What else can I do? I'm worried the only thing I can do is accept that I'll be alone forever
>>
File: beard3.jpg (114 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
beard3.jpg
114 KB, 960x1280
>>22967346
one more pic, I was going out and tried to make my hair look nice and I think it just made me look dumb. My facial hair is also a lot longer in this pic
>>
You look all right, and I'm not even a girl or gay.
>>
>>22967346

>shitty degree

Then why in the blue fuck did you pick that degree?!

Seriously, I don't understand this crap. If you're going to dump the money and the eternal debt you're going to be in to go to Uni (Assuming you're American and this a 4 year bachelors degree program) why in all of fuck would you pick something that you knew was a "Shitty Degree"?
>>
I don't think you look like you have a developmental disability. I'm not just being nice. Believe me, I'm a fucking asshole.
I do, however, recommend changing up your style. You have a creepy look about you due to your hair/facial hair combo. Its as if you're a 20 year old that stylistically tries to mimic a 40 year old stay at home dad. Try ditching the beard and instead just very short hairs or a 5 o clock shadow kind of look.
I don't know I'm not an expert so I don't know the best suggestions....
>>
>>22967346
You look fine, man. People way uglier than you charm whores daily, Just get some confidence.
>>
File: shad.jpg (93 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
shad.jpg
93 KB, 960x1280
>>22967398
This is me a while ago with shorter hair and less facial hair, just about everyone I know tells me I look better with facial hair. I've been trying for years to find a hairstyle that looks for me but I can't.

>>22967394
Shitty decision making, I did shitty throughout college because of depression and anxiety, until pretty much a year ago I was convinced I was a worthless retard who would be alone my whole life. My parents were able to pay the full cost of college so I don't have any debt, right now my first priority is to live in the city self-sufficiently.
>>
I'm just like you. Aspergers or not anyone can learn social skills though it might take a lot of effort for you. You don't looks like anything's wrong with you though.

Have you ever tried psychedelics by chance?
>>
>>22967438
you look like a bro, maybe shave the sides of your hair down a little bit and grab a 5 o'clock shadow
>>
File: abuh9.jpg (79 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
abuh9.jpg
79 KB, 960x1280
>>22967488
I'm afraid to get my hair or facial hair cut too short, I have a large forehead and not much of a chin
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.