[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice Thread Bored at work, ask me questions/tell me your problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10
File: Snapshot_20151215.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151215.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
Advice Thread

Bored at work, ask me questions/tell me your problems and I will give you advice
>>
>>22966520
How do i stop being such a giant faggot?
>>
>>22966533
Be nice to people and maybe be celibate for awhile until you figure your sexuality out, Im sensing a lot of self-loathing.
>>
Are you Finnish?
>>
>>22966520

How do I get her to send me that email to see if we're really that good for each other?
>>
>>22966560
no, are you?
Im english/french/blaaa/etc american, living in nz as a permant resident
>>
File: hungarian philosopher.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hungarian philosopher.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>22966574
You look like a Mongol m8.
>>
Can I be your slave?
>>
How do I stop posting on 4chan instead of working?
>>
>>22966570
If she doesn't want to email with you, you aren't good for eachother.

that being said, you could send her a nice email to see if she will respond. be nice and friendly, keep it brief and humorous. If she doesn't reply, move on
>>
>>22966580
Love that song m8
>>
How can I insist the girl I'm seeing to blow me until I cum rather than Her blowing me then me fucking her?

I've been doing nofap for about a month and I want to fucking drench her.
>>
>>22966583
no

>>22966586
get the block-site extension for chrome. its good for stopping you when you accidentally type 4chan into the url absentmindedly
>>
>>22966601
anon i have a problem i want 2 see ur soles
>>
How do I become an expert at giving advice?
>>
>>22966583
>>22966586
>>22966597
>>22966606
yes
>>
>>22966597
bring it up as something you would like to try, as a fun sexy experiment. you are going to have to fuck her too, otherwise she wont be down. so maybe finish her off first before you guys do this, or go down on her after.
just be honest and kind and not demanding. good luck!
>>
>>22966520
So I totally hooked up with my best friends sister, and I haven't told him, and I feel guilty. I don't think he'd be okay with it.
>>
>>22966626
She doesn't let me finish in her mouth (I don't care about it either way) but she's let me cum on her face before. There's got to be half a pint of semen in me right now.
>>
File: WIN_20151215_16_13_52_Pro.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151215_16_13_52_Pro.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>22966580
do i? weird
>>
>>22966651
where do u work that you are locked in a white room
>>
>>22966606
im at werk i cant de-robe

>>22966610
i have no idea

>>22966631
lol dont worry about it.. if you start dating you definitely need to tell him, but just making out with her is not something needs to know.

>>22966644
some ppls jizz tastes reeeeeaaally weird and ew. dont be offended its very common. just think, would you want a mouth full of your hot man juice?
>>
>>22966589

Just a rhetorical exercise, to be honest.

She has my email, I don't have hers.

She's been on my mind, not going to obsess over it though.
>>
File: WIN_20151215_16_19_15_Pro.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151215_16_19_15_Pro.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>22966658
an art gallery
>>
>>22966694

make a voodoo doll of her, but instead of sticking pins in it, make a tiny voodoo laptop and mash them together until her subconscious realizes she really wants to email you
>>
How do I avoid slipping back into anorexia? I can feel it happening
>>
>>22966730

Sounds about as viable as anything else.
>>
>>22966700
do you ever masturbate at work?
>>
>>22966735
o baby child. as someone also with mental illness I know there is no quick answer.
I mean therapy is supposed to help, find one who specializes in ed.

other than that, some tips maybe? get someone to be accountable to about your eating, so you don't feel so wrapped up in your own head about it. try something new everyweek. stop weighing yourself. come to terms with the fact that you can't control everything in life and cant be perfect and thats ok. (lol like thats not a lifetime struggle thing) pinpoint what might be triggering it, like stress, my friend's ed gets bad everytime she sees her mom lol. its usually something to do with feeling out of control of a situation/life for her. exercise regularly (not excesively) can be good for that "in control" feeling
>>
>>22966785
thats gross but kind of hot at the same time
>>
Do you believe people can truly change themselves?
>>
>>22966807
hell yea, we are in a constant state of flux.
Im not the same person i was two years ago and shes not the same person as two years before that.
nothing is solid, flow with it and around it and be what you want to be, and do the things you can.
dont get stressed out you cant change right away. aim in the direction you want to go, and drift with the flow of life and time.

and if you are referring to someone else, well its up to them if they want to change. if they are not doing good by you and having them in your life is hurting you, then cut them out. nobody got time for that
>>
>>22966844
you didnt have to delete that it was cool. nobody cares its the internet.
>>
>>22966775
And then there's the problem that I don't have any close friends. I also have a terrible relationship with my family and I'm too broke to see a professional. I think stress triggers it but it's hard to get rid of stress from school because school is meant to be stressful. And then I get stressed whenever I think of my social situation.
>>
>>22966897
are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>22966899
Girl
>>
File: WIN_20151213_143538.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151213_143538.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
give me an honest rating on a scale from 1 to 10 please
>>
>>22966910
be really careful with it. anorexia is so dangerous. i personally cant go 2 hrs without eating so i have no idea how people do that. not fat or anything either just have a fast metab which is annoying cause i always feel hungry lol.

and yea i get so stressed from school. i just smoke cigs though honestly
>>
>>22966919
>implying that's advice
>>
>>22966919
theres at least 3 threads for this gtfo
>>
>>22966951
this is true. but she seems like an interesting person and i want her opinion. it says shes bored and to ask her questions...
sorry though, i know these kinds of posts can be super annoying.
>>
>>22966967
shes not the op
>>
>>22966935
I'm broke. Cigs cost a lot over time also I don't need another unhealthy addiction
>>
>>22967002
yea true im in the same broke asf boat atm.
but im more interested in like an explanation of why you would chose eating above all things to not do. meaning i dont really understand why people do this.
>>
>>22966919
shitpost / 10
>>
>>22967022
Well I had self image issues in my teens. I wasn't even overweight. Figured losing weight would make me look pretty. After that I eventually got better and more mentally stable. But whenever I feel pressured and stressed I just can't eat. I don't really know why. Just too nervous
>>
>>22966520
You look german.
>>
How do I find someone I love, I don't feel much emotion for people
>>
>>22967046
hmm thats rough but it sounds like now its not related to your looks as much as it is just being stressed in general right?
>>
>>22967098
Yeah. Its just a bad coping mechanism I developed when I was younger. Guess it stuck
>>
>>22967135
i mean thats a generalized feeling like getting nervous and not being able to eat. on the same note people do the opposite where they eat too much when they are nervous. as for actual advice the only thing i can say is remove as many temporary stressors as possible and try to eat as much as you can.

so you with school its a constant stress giver, but if you complete things related to school its giving you control over that aspect of your life.

idk im not licensed for this so im just talking out of my ass

>>22967077
usually if you are any where near human you wont have trouble with this when you meet the right person. its almost like an instinctual thing youll have emotion for someone you really want even if you dont normally feel much
>>
>>22967184
I just think too much. With so many due dates and shit I panic and blank and I can't be productive so I end up doing everything last minute
>>
I think I love a girl.
She's been friends with me for longer than I can remember, but we've never met physically.
So more realistically I love the idea of her.
I'm not a people person nor do I exactly know how to relate, but she's a very emotional person, and gushy at times. We've talked eachother through a lot.
I'm not sure she sees me more than a friend, and I'm not even sure my own motivation.
I'm not even sure what my own question is.
Ah well.
>>
>>22966520
How do I break into coding, get a phD in Neuroscience, get a cute loving girlfriend who will become my wife and take care of me, be employable enough to make a living wage with enough money to buy a house in a reasonable amount of time, enough to raise a few children, and retire with enough money to spare, to live out my days or take advantage of life extensions technologies, and to call all of these things *realistic goals* despite the slow decline of standards upholding the acheiveability of the american dream, and the fact that our government is corrupt in that the rich own congress, and will only take care of their own families, leaving the middle class to fend for itself against inflation, rising interests rates for loans, decreasing resources, and deteriorating legal rights, that our children may be slaves in comparison to what we have today?
>>
>>22967198

Due dates for school? Lighten the credit load, it got me through school because I stopped skipping classes and failing.

And when it comes to training up a good habit, having a buddy to keep you honest works for everything. People who want to work out more, people who want to stop eating meat, people who want to get good at woodworking all do it more successfully when they do it with friends.
>>
home now

>>22966864
sorry got worried my boss would somehow find it lol

>>22966897
>>22967046
>>22967135
>>22967198
it just takes time to build up those healthy coping mechanisms and skills to deal with anxiety etc. google coping with anxiety tips

>>22966919

>>22967077
anti depressants? some people feel numb when they are depressed.
if not, you will love someone when you meet the right person
even if it doesnt feel the same to you as it does to the people who write love songs, its still your love.

>>22967204
good luck on your life journey. i think back fondly on those times like what youre in now because its an emotion ill probably never feel again. but there's so many new ones in the future to experience too. keep trucking and trust your heart
>>
File: WIN_20151215_17_51_17_Pro.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151215_17_51_17_Pro.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>22967271
forgot file
>>
>>22966520
How do i convince my cousin to have sex with me ? We've already done the deed, but she's quiet about it and pretends it never happened.
>>
>>22967198
haha i know i do the same thing and it freaks me the hell out every time. it sucks cause i could be a much better student than i am but i just sit there and think about how bad doing the assignment or studying for the test is going to be and then i freak out and cant handle it well.
>>22967271
thats actually what i figured lol but dont worry about it your secret is safe.
>>
>>22967271
>Some people feel numb

Truth, ruined a great relationship for me. Got right and now I really feel like I can...well, feel again.
>>
Should I leave and disappear?
>>
>>22966700
nice, i work at a gallery too
i always browse at work, not much to do if you're just "minding" or whatever
you must be west coast but i'm east
i feel u
>>
Went through a breakup 7 months ago and still want to die often. Having a hard time moving on, and I'm terrible at being social. What do?
>>
>>22967413
can you tell the story?
>>
>>22967421
Long story short, it was a long distance relationship and I moved and then we broke up after like a year and a half of dating because I was being a shit head and being distant and now I regret it.And she's seeing someone new now
>>
>>22967286
show us your toes pls
>>
>>22967286
[email protected]
will spoil you
>>
>>22967514
that sucks but just move on, its the only thing you can do now. try to block her out as much as possible and look for someone new.
>>
File: scatterthejimmies.jpg (13 KB, 434x771) Image search: [Google]
scatterthejimmies.jpg
13 KB, 434x771
How should I cut my hair?
I'm completely hair retarded, help me out y'all
>>
Saw a qt at a concert. Well we used to be best friends. Like guy above I was in love with the idea of her. I didnt understand the difference between that and more important things back then. We dont talk. Bullshit that just a smile and wave has me in bed feeling like trash again.

So, you know any good lullabies?
>>
>>22966520
What the duck do I do now that I'm out of high school? I missed the entire second semester because muh social anxiety and I can barely function now. Tried seeing therapist and using meds but its not enough
>>
recently broke up a guy, mostly because he was always just short of being emotionally abusive/manipulative in a way really similar to how my mom has always been. he was feeling down even before we broke up, but he posted on facebook recently that he's been depressed in spite of surprisingly good grades this semester.
is it stupid for me to reach out to this guy and let him know i'm here to talk, or should i just forget about him?
>>
I really don't like my wife's sister, her whole attitude etc stinks. But for some reason I still fancy seeing her naked and sleeping with her should the opportunity present itself. However, my feeling towards her is a mutual one, as she also despises me. How does one handle this?
>>
>>22967735
do nothing, probably
>>
How do I get my girlfriend to understand I'm not trying to bang all of my female coworkers? Her jealousy is kinda getting annoying and I feel like I have to stop being friends with anyone who I work with.
>>
>>22967765
Awesome, so I've been doing it right all along... Bit boring though, and not getting the idea out of my head. Frustrating much...
>>
>>22966651
No, he's talking shit. OP pic screams french and looking at you from the side I see a good mixture of anglo, a bit of danish or nordic, and french.

love, /int/

P.S. I don't take advice from anyone but people above 40 who have also proven to be quite wise and insightful.
I'm tired of youngsters believing they could give advice, look, literally everything you say, anyone who isn't a retard can come up with it in monologue. You just think you're giving good advice because it sounds clever to you, well, the news just came in: rating how good you are at things isn't your job. Others do that. You can't do shit until people openly tell you what you can do good. Half of the western world needs to finally fucking get that, it's why there's so many assholes nowadays. Every pile of shit thinks it's made of gold because it's supposedly their own job to tell how good they are and what kind of people they are.
Not implying that it's this extreme, you're a nice person, I just wanted to put it more generally than specifically for you.
>>
>>22966520
How do I make it as an artist in new Zealand?
>>
>>22968452
I'm just studying at Media Design School hoping to work in video game art design because my mother was a "successful" artist in NZ and we were still hardly able to afford food when we were kids haha
>>
I'm an art historyian and did an internship in a gallery haha. did you study that as well?
but my question is: I'm a guy who thought he is 100% gay but now I am confused and want experience with women. how would you recommend to approach them? since I am not expereicend with them at 24....
>>
>>22967633
cant see your hair here. but it looks good with this beanie. but the lenght seems fine, sexy. shorter is so basic bro, everyone has it
>>
how do I keep girls like friend with benefits but make it clear that I'm not going to get in a relationship?
>>
>>22966520
Whats the best way to ask out a cute waitress I flirted with?
>>
>>22967265
You missed the earlier part. I don't have friends
>>22967271
I'll try
>>22967316
It really sucks :/
>>
>>22966520
I can't stop thinking about her yet we haven't spoken in months and she doesn't like me anymore.
How do I get rid of these feels?
>>
>>22967286
You have an excellent face.

It makes me regret leaving my last ex.
>>
>>22966556
>>22966589
>>22966693
Wow. You really give shit advice.
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19 KB, 500x377
I could use some help from some fellow femanons.
So I'm a virgin girl who has a real shit time getting off and I don't know what to do about it or what I'm doing wrong.
First issue is either I'm not really having an orgasm or orgasms are 110% overhyped because the fraction of a second of pleasure is not even worth the effort.
If what I'm experiencing are orgasms, here's the next problem. They're so fucking rapid fire, it takes next to nothing to get there and I cannot seem to slow the process down. The bright side and the curse to this is that after like, a minute I'm good to go again but during this brief cool down period I'm too sensitive to even touch. My concern with this is if come time I actually do find someone to fuck me, I'll "cum" in like half a second and then need him to completely stop everything for a minute, and then repeat this awful choppy stop and go process every other minute.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Do I just have a fucking dysfunctional pussy or what? This can't be what it's supposed to be like. Do I an hero now?
>>
>>22972024
Hey femanon here , I also had the same problem , if op can't answer then I will because I know how annoying that is when you're like super tender down there and wanna keep going ... First , you need a hitachi wand and a blunt. (Or)try some anal while rubbing your clit , you'll come more than twice and you won't get that super tender feeling , it'll just feel like you want to rub it more because your ass is feeling too bomb from the penetration for you to eve notice your clit is all tender. I hope it works anon, it worked well for me and good luck !
>>
>>22972051
I do have a couple of cheap toys, but I'm poor af and havent had the cash to drop on a hitachi. But it's on my wish list.
Though my toys are a little strong for my taste, I can't use them unless I'm using them over my panties or something. Granted I feel like I can't ever touch my clit directly with anything as it's too sensitive in general.
I've been eaten out once, seems tongues are the only thing that can directly touch my clit without discomfort.
Penetration doesn't do anything for me either unfortunately.
But masturbation is one thing, I still am more concerned with how I'll have a reasonable, functional sexual relationship with a guy if he can't fuck me any longer than 2 minutes at a time.
>>
Need advice.

Meeting someone from craigslist for the first time.
It's a woman, an older woman (10 years older than me, i'm 24) that made a very funny CL ad and I couldn't help but respond. She states that "since I'm posting on craigslist and you are looking at craigslist, we are after the same thing. Sex" and I responded with some wit and after a few more mailings, out of the blue she asked "want to go for coffee". I didn't even realize I was in there, now I'm in there.

She sounds pretty sophisticated, looking for a casual but intellectual funtimes partner, nothing long term. I doubt this first coffee meeting will lead to any stuff, I think It's more like a job interview. We are meeting in a fancy as fuck place, I don't know if it is near her place or not. I just can't stop thinking about it. It's my first time meeting someone online. I have no idea how to handle this.
>>
>>22966520
Andy Warhol daughter?
>>
>>22974021
Do you not know what coffee means?
>>
>>22974211
yeah well it's "coffee or a beer", what does that mean? TELL ME WHAT THAT MEANS?
>>
>>22972114
nope dont do any of this. you need to do strictly anal. if you have a dysfunctional pussy its nobodys fault but the only proper thing to do is learn how to cum from taking it in the ass.
>>
>>22974237
It means be yourself ( or whoever you've presented yourself to be in your communication), look decent and maybe take a condom.
>>
>>22972114
Date someone like me that can fuck for literally hours. Fucking ejaculation issues ;__;
>>
How do I stop eating bullshit randomly when doing my best to lose weight (excercise, watch what I eat, calorie counting etc).
Some days I just absent-mindedly shove all kinds of things into me in a very short period of time and feel horrible afterwards, and it's really hindering my progress.
>>
>>22974247
kek. My asshole is paper thin, got enough digestive issues as is. Don't think anal is for me.
>>22974552
fuck for hours 1 minute at a time? lol. Well maybe someone like that exists. I guess I'm just gonna have to take the plunge and have an (more than usual) awful experience the first time and see what happens when I actually have sex. Maybe I can find a position where nothing is touching my clit during sex or something. I won't be experiencing anything at all but at least I can actually have sex. Which to me, pleasing my man is far more important and sexy to me than my own pleasure anyways.
>>
>>22967335
northeast coast or??
>>
>>22974587
I used to do the same thing, but my solution probably isn't something you can easily do lol. I got on adderall, totally suppresses my appetite. IDK if theres anything like, over the counter that is supposed to suppress appetite. But at the end of the day when it wears off is when my old habits are in danger of surfacing.
Only other thing I got for ya is, if you live alone then just don't buy any of that kind of shit. That helped me too, I had more control over myself at the store than I did at 11pm craving a whole family size bag of doritos.
The other thing that kind of helped me actually helped me subconsciously. My door to my room is busted and won't latch so I have to shove a towel or something under it to keep my roommates cat from body slamming it open at 6am demanding play and love. So whenever it was late at night and I already set up the cat block and I attempted to absent mindedly wander into the kitchen, that extra step of having to remove the towel to open the door kinda snapped me out of it and made me realize I was going to eat. So maybe try something like that, adding an extra step to getting to the food that will snap you out of it and make you realize "I'm going to get food and binge eat when I shouldnt" then the rest is just will power.

But I feel like I should disclose I'm pretty sure I'm developing/have an eating disorder myself, so take my advice with that in mind. I've gotten to the point where I feel guilty and really emotionally beat myself up whenever I eat /anything/. I mean, I'll at least admit I have a problem, but I'm not doing anything about it, at least not until I reach my weight goal. (but I also said that 2 weight goals ago...)
Which on that topic, if you think this absent minded eating is going further than the average amount, you may have an ED too. But I think nearly everyone experiences the "bored eating" to some degree so don't be too concerned.
>Captcha: click all the cookies
>Fuck you too 4chan.
>>
>>22975243
TL;DR version:
>Have you tried drugs? lol
>Don't buy that kind of shit to begin with if you can avoid it
>Create extra steps to getting to the food to hinder your ability to reach it/make you critically have to think "I'm going to get food, do I need to/should I eat this?"
>If your binge eating is extreme consider if you have an eating disorder and see a doctor.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.