[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a girl to have sex with me despite the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-4498542686756305599.jpg (394 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4498542686756305599.jpg
394 KB, 1080x1920
How do I get a girl to have sex with me despite the fact that I have no social prowess whatsoever?

Will I remain a kissless handholdless virgin for the entirety of my existence?
>>
>>22964069
Unless you're willing to pay, it's quite possible
>>
>>22964072
>tfw don't want to pay
>>
Try a donkey lady, pedro
>>
Hide your desperation and be a massive dick to everyone. You already seem to have the body to make it work. Works only with simple-minded chicks though but that's already about 90% of them all.
>>
>>22964727
But I'm not a dick ;_;
>>
>>22964069
Ask chicks to watch Netflix and chill
>>
>>22964737
google digitalromancinc

I've been following this site for about 2 years and as a result of following the free advice, got a girlfriend that looks like a long term. If you're not looking for long term, you'll find ways to do that too.
>>
>>22964069

how old are you?
>>
This is OP >>22952593
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.