[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female domination thread! Any femanons like to dominate guys/girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 510x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 510x700
Female domination thread! Any femanons like to dominate guys/girls? Kik, Skype or snapchat!
>>
Kik me astatedude!
>>
>>22957746
OH EHHHMM GEEE i'M JUST SO DOMINANT IN THESE UNWIELDY HIGH HEELS AND THIS CORSET. HEHE, THIS IS HOW I WANT TO LOOK ,NOT HOW THOSE FILTHY SUBS WANT ME TO DRESS
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 324x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 324x480
>>22957787
I just searched a pic of a Femdom...
Fine this is me
>>
>>22957854
lose some weight lad, and stop posting chastity pictures
>>
>>22957865
I'm thin af... And fit
>>
>>22957889
sure you are lad
>>
>>22957854
Are you caged up for your owner or is this self inflicted obedience?
>>
File: image.jpg (475 KB, 1592x2472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
475 KB, 1592x2472
Me >>22957910
Doing this to myself looking for Femdom to take control >>22957916
>>
>>22957938
Interesting.. I'd chat with you but I don't utilize kik.
>>
>>22957947
Are you a mistress?
>>
>>22957938
>that
>fit
you need to lose more weight if you want to be legit thin and if you actually want to be fit you need to put on some muscle mass. No abs no chest and no definition in your biceps.
>>
tell me, femdoms, how weird is it for your sub to call you Mommy?
>>
>>22957981
Fuck.That.Shit. There are people who are okay with being mommies.. Honestly don't know how many Dommes are into it but that's a huge big red hell no for me personally.. I'd be 100% done with that person.
>>
>>22958007
What makes it such a red flag for you?
>>
>>22958033
Personal reasons I'm not disclosing here. I'd sooner kick someone's teeth in than let them utter that to me in a scene.
>>
>>22958037
>I'd sooner kick someone's teeth in
That is my fetish
Is it mainly the word that you have a problem with?
I know that I'd laugh a domme out of the building if she wanted me to call her mommy, but after some beatings I'm amenable to some mollycoddling
>>
>>22958054
Call me a cunt if you want a beating. I'll strap my Palladiums on and make you understand your place. Finding someone who is properly into such acts of violence is unfortunately rare in my area. It's the implication of the word coming from an adult. It disgusts me to my core.
>>
GFordwin is my kik
I'm 21 / m / bi, and I'm very wanting a dom. I'm 100% submissve and even into financial domination.
>>
>>22958069
Gotcha. My ex was abusive towards me, and I liked it. It got too rough for me though
>>
>>22958069
where are you that they're so rare?
I'll admit for a sub it's difficult for one to find a girl that's willing to kick the shit out of you, but I'd assume that subs for that are all over the place.
especially since you have all those guys into CBT(just ow)
>>
>>22958098
Midwest. Most of the 'sub men' aren't sub but just thirsty idiots.
>>
Femanon here. Have a real thing for short, cute guys. Love to tease and humiliate them for their height, also small penis humiliation, bondage, forced orgasm, orgasm denial... it's really hard to find cute sub guys. Like someone else said, most of the time it's guys who are just thirsty and will take what they can get.
>>
>>22958153
...do you have a kik?
A way for one to prove they are real in terms of submissive, through conversation
>>
m/19

kik: raulf47
>>
worst fetish ever. seriously the community is such garbage. over entitled women and the men are fucking pathetic.

only thing thats almost as bad as this is dd/lg
>>
>>22958188
lmao
did some submissive dude kek you breh?
no need to be butthurt
>>22958119
>>22958153
it's true, though it happens all the time for both genders, people try and contort themselves into things that they're not for the sake of some action
>>
>>22958188
have you never met a furry?
>>
>>22958211
why does everyone assume theres some sort of back story to every post. no ive just viewed these threads before and dont like what ive seen. im bored and felt like posting hateful comments.
>>22958216
no
>>
_maddysucks is into some kinky things
just need to chat with her a bit
>>
>>22958241
I mean you're not wrong, all I'm saying it there's definitely worse

also I don't think dd/lg is so bad. My gf is into md/lb and I indulge her most of the time. So long as they're capable of acting like an adult when they need to I don't see an issue
>>
>>22958274
its pretty bad imo, i cant judge the opposite since its so rare but the dd/lg threads are usually cringeworthy as fuck.

and yea sure but those are things you probably dont see often. im talking specifically on here btw. so ive never seen a furry thread but im sure those fuckers are embarassing to watch.
>>
sub m here
>>
>>22958299
I personally haven't lurked the dd/lg threads, though I'm sure they are cringe af. Haven't seen any fur threads on soc but I have seen them on other boards
>>
>>22958329
they are, you should take a look next time one is up. and for the most part i only soc so i dont get to other boards often. idk where you would see that b?
>>
>>22958402
yeah b and one time r9k and I will take a look next time one is up
>>
File: WIN_20151211_05_55_41_Pro.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151211_05_55_41_Pro.jpg
277 KB, 1920x1080
hey, 21, mtf, from norway, im looking for a female dom, my skype and kik is

imscippi
>>
>>22957981
I ask my sub to call me mommy
>>
any femdoms here into diaper themed domination?
>>
Super submissive here. 22m, super kinky. Prolly won't get any messages, but what the hell.
Kik is whoreslutxxx
>>
>>22958153
>tfw 5'6 and 120
>still a virgin
>people regularly ask why and assume I'm super religious
>tell them I just haven't found the right girl yet

the reality is that i have very little interest in sex outside of kinky stuff and don't really vibe with people at munches
>>
>>22958119
I'm in Chicago. I would like to talk with you if possible? My kik is sajl63 and my Skype is sajl632
my email is [email protected]
>>
Always wanted to see a girl wear latex on cam. For the dom stuff not so much. I can get you a gerbil to dominate or something.
>>
>>22959870
and are you still here?
>>
>>22958153

How important is it, in general, for the guy to be small and cute?

Im neither, but I love femdom A LOT.

Dont know where to find a dominant girl though.
>>
I like femdom and all but every girl I've met who's into it is crazy into poly relationships and multiple people in sexual acts. That's what is always keeping me from these types of relationships. At the end of the day I just want to get pegged.
>>
>>22963995
Sounds like you're a bottom as opposed to a sub. Nothing wrong with that, just be aware there is a rather big distinction in the community.
>>
>>22964088
No, I know the difference between the two. I'm a sub through and through. Pegging is just something I enjoy, but I have to say that's about as rough as I can get though.
>>
I am very new to the whole femdom scene and would love to have a mentor.
>>
>>22959870
good to know there are more our there okay with it
>>
>tfw never going to find a proper domme to make me do things on cam
>>
>>22964217
on that note, I'm curious on how you people meet each other

How do I go about meeting these kinds of people?
>>
>>22964243
fetlife...post an ad there..post an ad here
only one bite ever
>>
I met my Domme online. And we had a relationship. But she cheated on me. It's hard to be a sub when you want people to walk over you but they just don't care and respect you. I'd love to have another Domme and I'm looking but I get to a part where I say "why am I doing this if it'll happen again"
>>
>>22964276
I've been a little scared to join fetlife, cuz of all the things I see about people getting preyed on and whatnot. I wonder if something like okcupid could help?

>>22964278
you can be a sub and still maintain some level of self-respect, and you should. If you meet a good one it won't, hope all goes well for you
>>
>>22964278
Did you have a relationship as in gf/bf or do you mean a domme relationship because often the two aren't mutually exclusive. I've been a domme in a serious monogamous relationship but I have also been a domme who owned a sub and that was by no means exclusive.
>>
>>22964293
It was a gf/bf but with Dom/sub roles. It was really nice and I was happy. But somewhere along the lines I guess she just lost interest in me and I wasn't good enough in either role
>>
>>22964288
ok cupid is 90% dating tho
fetlife is more about the play
jst make an anonymous profile and try your luck. if it doesnt work out no problem
>>
>>22964315
true, I suppose I have nothing to loose. Thanks anon
>>
>>22957957
That is fit dumbass. That's more than what "fit" requires. It's not otter mode etc, doesn't mean it isn't fit
>>
>>22964478
buck up your standards bud, just because you can see his collarbone doesnt mean he's "fit"
>>
>>22959870
you into ageplay too?
i assume this is why the other person was disgusted by it since it implies the abdl fetish and diapers at times, or childhood trauma
>>
>>22965475
Same person, dif ID

I wasn't at first, she is into md/lb and got me into it a little (heh) bit. I'm not into diapers or any extreme, but I do some "little" things now, like nursing, and calling her "Mommy"
>>
>>22965519
thats pretty nice, gives me a bit of hope as an ageplayer
>>
>>22965660
same person that she replied to, I meant lol

but yeah, there's definitely people out there for it...not sure how to find them lol, but they're out there
>>
Yes, me ! :-)

AHesitatingAlien
>>
I'm looking for a femdom that can help a sub learn some stuff and maybe more, I'd prefer someone who's single.
Kik: Sp0kan
>>
What about puppy play?

I dont see many women into it, its huge in the gay world (which is more than okay, I love being a good pup for a sexy dude) but it'd be nice to have al ady handler.
>>
20 and male from the DC area wanting a femdom
Kik: zodan_90
>>
File: 1430774363450.webm (1 MB, 1052x593) Image search: [Google]
1430774363450.webm
1 MB, 1052x593
>tfw service/oral-oriented femdom fetishist
>tfw a good chunk of my time has been spent having my face used as alternately a chair or footrest
>tfw giving oral until your jaw is about to fall off
>tfw shoving your tongue as far as it will go up a girl's ass while she ignores you and doesn't even appreciate or notice your effort
>tfw going out of your way to be as debased and self-destructive as possible so she can have 0.1% more pleasure and not even thank you for it
>tfw licking feet clean
>tfw girl assumes you also like to lick shoes and you don't but you don't say anything because she should get what she wants so you just learn to like licking her shoes
>tfw being put on a leash and told to kneel so she can take out frustration and amuse herself by choking, slapping, and beating you
>tfw being told to thank her for it afterwards
>tfw achieving transcendental states of ego annihilation and union with the godhead when your face is squished between the warm thighs of a girl, your mouth and nose covered by her still panty-covered pussy, shrouded in darkness by her skirt over your head while she browses 4chan
>tfw being completely beneath a woman
>tfw having the "highest" part of your body in both a literal and allegorical sense turned into a resting place for the "lowest" part of a girl's body
>tfw having your mouth and tongue, the tools you are supposed to use to champion your personhood, turned into fun toys and degrading cleaning implements
>tfw delving deep into your subconscious and tapping into your otherwise sublimated male worship for women, your primeval, chthtonic combination of both veneration and terror of feminine sexual power and ability to create life
>tfw beholding the entire apollonian drive of masculinity and civilisation as a flight from the primordial power gaia and venus, and voluntarily casting it all aside for the sake of giving better cunnilingus for 27 minutes while she browses the internet.
>>
>>22966442
faggot
>>
>>22966442
Hot video, autism in greentext form. Obviously not you in the video, girl would be about 200lbs heavier.
>>
>>22966442
Shit like this pile of autism is why malesubs get a bad name in the lifestyle...
>>
File: 1418145534972.webm (3 MB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
1418145534972.webm
3 MB, 1008x672
>>22966519

Never said that was me but yeah, pretty hot.

>>22966584

>he isn't into femdom to worship a dominant female

What is it you think this fetish should be?
>>
>>22965475
I'm not into fdom ageplay, I just like being called mommy. I like md/lb a little tiny bit, but I'd probably get sick of it since I'm a little myself.

>>22963220
Yeah
>>
>>22966656
Probably a stretch but are you looking for a sub?
>>
>>22964088
having limits doesn't mean you're not a sub idiot
>>
>>22957746

25/M

Darkwing_Doug
>>
File: me.png (444 KB, 607x620) Image search: [Google]
me.png
444 KB, 607x620
Forgot to leave my contact info.

23/M/DC, NoVa area
kik: DCsub
>>
>>22966671
I mean we can talk if you want to see where it goes
>>
>>22966871
Okay, this is me >>22965803
>>
The same, I would like to discover what it is to be a sub for a femdom
26/M

kik: sora_yun
>>
>>22957787
10 out of fucking ten
>>
>>22966632
Oh my god its so fucking smooth
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.