[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, I'm looking to surprise my lady friend with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /soc/, I'm looking to surprise my lady friend with a threesome/gangbang

She's 18, great ass pussy and boobs. Pretty and has a nice body. We live in about 45 minutes north of Boston. It would be a one time deal. For obvious reasons not posting

Any tips or interest?
>>
Im from boston, show more of her
>>
>>22956535
whats your contact info? how old are you?
>>
>>22956503
>surprise her with a gangbang
The fuck?
This isn't something you "surprise" someone with. Have you talked extensively about this and are sure exactly what she wants?

Surprise gangbang sounds an awful lot like gang rape.
>>
>>22956558
she's into it. i obviously wouldn't just spring it on her like that. and i wouldn't waste my time with this thread if she hadn't already approved. surprise was the wrong word.
>>
You're an idiot if you think a threesome is the sort of thing you can leave as a pleasant surprise.

Go ahead and pack your shit up.
>>
>>22956567
surprise as in she wants it but isn't expecting it to happen.
>>
>>22956556
Kik: kiktumblrsubs 23
>>
>>22956566
Doesn't matter. >>22956567 this guy is true.

You need to tell her first. Show her the guys so she can pick him out, and let her choose the day.
>>
>>22956576
Again bro, it doesn't matter if she wants it. You need to let her know so she can mentally prepare beforehand.
>>
>>22956579
>>22956584
i know the situation better than you do.
>>
You guys are fucked. The chick wants to get pounded so let her friend set it up. End of story Fucking flakey motherfuckers
>>
>>22956615
Whatever. Let him get pressed with rape charges. See if I care.
>>
>>22956636
dude you're white knighting for a girl who doesn't know you exist and wants this to happen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.