[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any femanons here who like to peg their boyfriends? Share stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: strapon-girlfriend.jpg (51 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
strapon-girlfriend.jpg
51 KB, 450x338
Any femanons here who like to peg their boyfriends? Share stories.
>>
I pegged an ex of mine. He's always been a huge raging faggot but he tried to hide it when he was with me. Of course, I brought it out when I did things to his butthole.
He told me not to tell anyone, but I don't give a shit since he fucked me over.
>>
>>22948760
Which one of you two brought up the idea of pegging him and how was it?
>>
>>22948788
Think it was me.
We eased into it but it didn't take him long to practically beg for it.
I was okay with it at the time. He's absolutely repulsive, though. His face looks like he got hit a thousand times with a sledgehammer.

He still stalks the shit out of me, 10 months after dumping him. He found out I had a fetlife. He'll either reel in people with no standards, or people that command him to wear a bag on his head during sex.
After the whole pegging spiel and me dumping him, he got super into traps and god knows what else.
>>
I had an ex who used to peg me from time to time. She seemed excited for it before we tried it, but i think she far preffered being the one who got fucked.
>>
Ex gf put her finger in my ass a couple of times during femdom handjobs we use to do. It was on her initiation but i kinda liked it, when i was jn the right mood.
>>
>>22949602
My girl does this but the finger in ass suggestion was mine, she's never shown any independent desire to play with my ass.
>>
>>22948851
What's your fetlife?
>>
>>22949611
Does she mind doing it? And how did you approach her about it?
>>
>>22949662
I don't think she minds really, it just wouldn't occur to her to do it. I think we were just talking about erogenous zones and I said stuff like that I feel orgasms all through my cock and round to my asshole, and it's a very sensitive area, then maybe guided her finger there one day during a handjob or something. She doesn't really put her finger right in, it's more like rubbing or pressing the hole and gently touching around it with light fingertips. I love it so much
>>
>>22949673
That's very nice. Im going to have to try that and see if she seems interested. Do you guys take pictures of such things?
>>
>>22948851
Why did you bf him if his so ugly? Does your face also look like it got hit a thousand times with a sledgehammer? Are you a landwhale?
>>
>>22949702
We don't take pictures. I recommend it. My gf is quite dominant sometimes and often she will keep all her clothes on while I am naked and embarassed getting off on a finger on my asshole. I cum all over myself and she giggles at me.
>>
>>22949706
I was wondering this. That's why i asked for her fetlufe
>>
>>22949711
Wow yeah she is. Ok i was just curious, it would be cool to see
>>
>>22949726
I'd love to share pics if we had them. I feel very lucky to have a dominant gf. When we fuck she pretty much tells me how hard and fast, what position she wants, everything.
>>
>>22949731
So you like being used as a tool by toy gf then?
>>
>>22949747
I like pleasing her as my goddess
>>
>>22949748
Ok so you are more submissive than her. That's cool
>>
>>22949748
Yeah pics would be great
>>
>>22948851
Bump
>>
one more bump
>>
Love pegging. Tried both the dominant and the sensual kind. Much prefer when the girl is dominant.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.